Sungjong's Story

Babysitting Infinite

"Kids~I need to take Sungjong to the doctors for a while. Take care of yourselves alright?" i said, putting on Sungjong's tiny shoes.

Sunggyu stared up at me with his little eye emile. "Is Sungjongie sick? Why does he need to go to the doctors?"

"Since Sungjong is a little baby, he has to go to the doctor to see if he is sick or not."

"Will he get those needle thingys that hurt a lot?"

I laughed a bit. "Maybe~"

"GASP!"

"Haha, don't worry kids. Sungjong won't cry or anything. He's brave right Sungjong?" The baby stared at me. "Neh~"

"Bye Bye~" Sungjong waved his small hands to his hyungs. "Bye Bye Hyungies~"

"Bye Bye Sungjongie~"

"Sunggyu, you in charge arraso?"

"Neh!" Sunggyu saluted.

"Alright. Bye Bye."

"Bye! Bye!"

Outside

"Woo~we're outside!" I said excitedly to the small baby who smiled.

"Yay!"

"Sungjong ah~are you scared of the doctors?"

After received a confused look, we've already walked to the hospital.

"Good Morning." I said as I bowed to the doctor.

He smiled. "Hello. Are you ___?"

"Yes."

"Ok. You can come in."

The room was clear white and blue, perfect colors for babies. I placed Sungjong in a crib with toys. The doctor took out Sungjong's file.

"How old is Sungjong?"

I thought for a moment. "About...14 months old."

"Neh. Ok. He should had had 2 shots already right?"

"Yes." I nodded.

He nodded back in response. "Has there ever been any problems or notices from him?"

"Hm...everything's fine. He's eating well, doing well, but he has a running nose and sneezes a lot." I answered. The doctor nodded again. "Do you remember what kind of food you feed him the most?"

After I answered mashed chicken soup, he nodded and stared at the papers. It was silent for a while until he broke it. "He'll have a checkup." He walked over to a cabnet and took out his small flashlight and held it close to Sungjong's mouth. "Say ah."

Sungjong looked at the doctor in confusion. "It's ok Sungjong." I comforted him ."Say ah."

The baby nodded and opened his mouth. The doctor checked every corner. He put his light down and wrote down something on a note. "He seems to have a sore throat. Be sure you feed him a lot of warm food and covered his throat when he's sleeping."

I nodded, obviously worried and disappointed on how careless I was to make him like this. The doctor looked up from the paper. "Lift up his shirt only a bit on the back. I need to check his back health."

I nodded and gently lifted the cloth. The doctor placed his cold stethoschope on Sungjong's back making him shiver. He placed them down and wrote something down again. "His back is fine. Now I need to examine his stomach and heartbeat."

As told I lifted up the baby's shirt. The doctor again placed his tool on Sungjong. "His stomach and heart are fine. But I suggest you should feed him more."

I nodded and he tore his notes and handed it to me. "Be sure he's very warm when he goes to sleep. And clean his nose after he sneezes. Other then that, he's fine. Just a little cold."

I got up and bowed. "Thank you doctor. Come on Sungjong. Let's go."

"Na~"

Outside

"Sungjong ah. What are you pointing at?" I asked, staring at the restless baby.

"Bear! bear! bear!" He flexed his hands, trying to grab a displayed huge teddy bear. I sighed. "That's too expensive. Come on Sungjong." We decided to head to the market and buy some groceries.

"Sungjong, what do you want?" I asked, looking at the products.

Make sure he eats warm and heathy food. I remember the doctor's words. So I bought some fresh vedtables, chicken meat, and fruits. "Na Na." He pointed to the bananas.  A smile came across my face. "You want bananas? Ok."

After the products were purchased, we went straight home until Sungjong wanted to go into the gift shop. "Sungjong, you want this?" I asked and he held up a small stuff bear. He nodded. "Alright then." Christmas is almost coming. I thought. I should buy the other kids presents too.

We looked around the store looking for toys that suit the kids. "Hm...Sunggyu would love this....This one is for Hoya....Dongwoo.......oh! definately Sungyeol....Myungsoo....and this is Woohyun. Alright Let's go home now Sungjong."

Home

"We're back." I said as I took off my shoes.

"Yay! We were so bored!"

"____! What is that in the bag?"

Smiling at their cuteness I sealed my lips. "It's your christmas presents."

Sungyeol jumped up and down. "Christmas! I wanna see my present!"

"Not yet Sungyeol. Wait until Christmas."

"D'aww~~~~"

"Omo! Where did you get that food?! And what happened to my 40 dollars?!"

"Hyosung noona, Sunny Noona and Kikwang hyung gave it to us!"

"Hyosung? Suny? Kikwang?" Ok. I'm offically confused.