NOT AN UPDATE

A Cat's Love Story

I'm so sorry if I made you think this was an update!

The truth is, I don't think I'll ever continue writing A Cat's Love Story. Or The Bouquet Boy, or any of my fics on this account. I've grown out of this writing style, and I've begun to be embarrassed of my previous writings, of my sappy ideas, of my cheesy lines. I often lied to myself and said that I'd update soon, I'd definitely finish, I'd update, yeah yeah, soon. But in reality, writing for A Cat's Love Story became more of a responsibility rather than something I enjoyed. The words that I typed up never seemed quite right, and I found it bothersome and, well... a burden.

I will not be deleting this story, because it will always be one of my most memorable stories of my younger stages of being an author on Asianfanfics. In fact, maybe I'll end up continuing it. But I know that you, as faithful as you are, have grown tired of waiting. I've grown tired of waiting. I'm so sorry for not sticking though with this idea, and for the empty promises. Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting and even after a year of emptiness and a lack of updates, continuing to comment and asking me to update, for PM-ing me with compliments and reassurances, thank you to infinity. 

For some closure, I'll give you the brief idea of what was supposed to happen in the ending of A Cat's Love Story. Click here if you want to read, and if you don't want to spoil it, then don't. 

I feel like I poured myself into this fanfic, bits of me scattered everywhere. In Nana's awkwardness, in Myungsoo's aloofness, through Hana especially. 

Thank you for the journey. I love you x

 

i'm planning on writing more on my lovelydeer account. check it out if you have time xxxx