Chapter 8

Time

   Weeks have passed and both of them still doesn't talk to each other. '3 and a half month to go.' She thought. She lock herself in her room ever since she came back. She get ready to go work when she heard someone knock. She knows it's him so doesn't want to open the door. "Jinhee, please open the door."

   She's getting annoyed so she open it. "This is neccesary. Taewoo hyung want to meet you. So, get dress." Upon listening to Taewoo's name, she quickly get ready. "Don't worry. I told your partner that you'll not working today." She slam the door right on his face. 'Way to go, Tae.'

 

 

   They arrive at a park. "Uhm..Taewoo hyung will come later. So, let's just walk first." She just shrug and follow him. Sometimes their hand touch but it seems like Jinhee doesn't care about it. Taehyung blush a bit everytime their hand touch. 'God, what's wrong with me?' 

   Minutes have passed. "Where's Taewoo oppa?" He rub his nape. "Uh..he's actually not coming." Jinhee's face quickly change. "Sorry for lying, but this is for our own good. We didn't talk for weeks."

  "So? You made me leave my work. Gosh, I can't believe you." She's about to leave but then, he grab her wrist. "Please just for today. I just want to apologise to you. I know I keep hurting you." She push his hand away. "Sorry." A few days ago they had another argument and Taehyung made Jinhee's arm bruise. He feels so guilty and decide to take her out. "Just talk, please."

 

 

   They are walking side by side and Taehyung might grab her hand anytime. "Hey, let's go there." Taehyung point at a boutique. "Why would I want to go there?" He chuckle. "You have to follow me somewhere later." They enter the boutique and some of staff there squeal. "Sorry for being too famous." She shrug his so joke. "Choose any dress you want."

   "Why would I want to wear these? It doesn't suit me." He hold her arm. "Hey, who says you're not."

   "Can you please choose the best dress for my wife? Surprise us." The staffs choked. Wife? "Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" He wink. Jinhee feel like throw out. 

 

 

   After choosing the right dress, they buy bubble tea. The one that Jinhee loves the most. "Why do you bring me out?" "Well, we never go out together after we married. So, yeah.. I'm just bringing you out." All of sudden, she heard someone call her. "Oh, Kuhn." She wave happily at him. 'Tch, you smile at him but not me.'

  "Oh my god. Are you on date with him?" She shook. "He just take me out because he feel guilty." Taehyung choked. 'Why did you say that?' "What kind of guilty, huh?" They have a good talk while leaving Taehyung alone. "This suppose to be ours." He muttured. 

 

   "I have to leave. My dad call me." Taehyung face lit up. "What?" He just shook. They are walking then, suddenly feel something went wrong. "Jinhee?" He groan. 'Not again.' He run and search for her. 'Why you like run away?'

   Jinhee is at a certain shop. She just stare the teddy bear since she forgot to bring her money. Then, she feel someone wrap around her. "There you are." He whisper. She flinch and look at him. "Don't you feel sorry for me? You made me search again." He interlace their finger. She's a bit surprise. "You might gone again. So, I have to tie you with me."