Chapter 6

Time

   Jinhee wake up and get ready for school. She notice that Taehyung is nowhere to be seen. So, she eat her breakfast and go to school. When she arrive at school, she look at his place and he still not there. She sigh. 'It's his life. Who am I to care.'

   "Morning, Jinhee." She startle a bit when Kuhn come out of nowhere. "Looking for someone?" She scrunch her face. "You scared me to death." He laugh. "Gotcha. Waiting for me, huh? Aw..you don't have to. I'm touched." She slap his arm softly. "Who do you think you are? In your dream." He chuckle. "You know that you're funny. It's good and I like it. It's very rare to see any girl have this kind of attitude. You're different than others. I guess I'm falling in love. Ha ha ha."

   "Kuhn-ah." He hum. "Why does the arrogant guy is not here?" He smirk. "Why you want to know? You like him?" She glare at him. Even if they're married, she think she will never like the guy. "Alright, I guess he still have his hangover. You know that he owned a club which he always go. Maybe that's the reason." 'He didn't go to club last night. And I have to know him better.' She back to reality. "Nah, I guess he's having a meeting with his future wife, Lee Minjung. A lot of people say that they might have a relationship that we never know because their parents always want them to marry so that they can expand their business."

   She become silent for a while. Because of her he can't expand his business and marry an intelligent and beautiful girl. She ruined everything. 'I shouldn't be harsh on him.'

 

 

   Taehyung is at K Hotel at Gangnam. "What? We can just continue our business without develop any feeling, okay? Look I know you're smart girl, don't be like this." Lee Minjung won't take back what she said. She have a crush on him for two years and it seems like she cannot wait any longer. She had to be brave to confess. "If you don't want, then I'm going to cancel our merge plan." 

   He sigh. "Fine, let's go on date."

   "Not just date. I want officialy be yours." 

   "What? You expect me to like you just like that?! I know everyone want you but that doesn't mean I will make you mine. There's plenty other guy out there."

   "But I want you! You know how long I have wait for this? You're parents will like it. Not just merge but we're a couple. Then our business will expand." She raise her voice.

   "Be professional, Minjung. We're talking about business. I don't have time to play with feelings. You know I always those girls in the club. I leave school and attend here just to make sure we have our own agreement but I don't think I can continue. You're the worst future CEO ever." He open the door and leave. But before anything could happen, she grab his wrist and forcefully kiss him.

   "The is wrong with you?! Get your filthy hand away from me!" No one heard them. Taehyung been drag to her room and nobody know what they're up to.

 

 

   "Hey, Jinhee!" Kuhn run to her and slung his arm. "Where you going? Let's hang out. Let me bring you somewhere." She want to pull his offer but he already grab her wrist. 'I might get fired.' She groan. 

   They arrive at a building. "You have to accompany me for a while. I need to meet my dad first." He still holding her hand and she doesn't if she should push it or not. He knock. "Hi, dad. I bring my friend, Yoon Jinhee." She bow at his dad. "Ah..you're the daughter of Yoon? I'm so glad to meet you." Kuhn raise a brow. "Dad, you know?" His dad laugh. "Of course I know. She's the daughter of professor Yoon. Remember the guy that I told you." Kuhn try to remember the story. "Ah...the one that is super intelligent? And the one who have a lot of estate?" His dad nod. 'What? How the hell I don't know anything?'

 

 

   Taehyung arrive at his house in a mess. He saw Jinhee sleeping on the couch while the tv is still on. He's too tired to care about that and walk to his room. Jinhee wake up when she heard the door squeak. 'He's home.' Taehyung go to kitchen and drink plain water. "You knew it right?" He turn and see Jinhee sitting on the chair. "Knew what?" 

   "Don't pretend. I know you knew." She stare at the table with her face doesn't show any expression. "You knew about my dad." 

    "Jinhee, I'm tired. Let's talk about this later." He try not to burst. "Why are you tired? Sorry you just got back from making out. Of course you'll be tired. Kuhn was right." He snort. "What the hell is wrong with you now? I just got back from meeting and please act like a wife."

   She scoff. "Since when you thought I'm your wife. Okay, I'll take that as you know about my dad. So it just being set up. I married to you and you make me like a slave. You knew I had to marry you so that I can suffer."

   "But I never thought you will meet my brother behind me. Did you with him?! I'm so glad he is. If you're pregnant I don't care if I kill your baby. I just want my brother to escape from your spell and realise that you're just a stupid beggar and act like innocent just to get my money!" 

   "How about you?! How many child you have now?! Huh, you just made another child behind me. Go on if you want to kick me out. I'm gladly to do so and you can go back to your old life and all day with that Minjung!!" 

   She earn a slap on her left cheek. "Thank you for doing so." She run away again and Taehyung is so tired to find her. He let her run because he knows that he will hurt her again. "Great. We just divorce."

 

 

 

The longest update today!! Hope you like it! =)