Chapter 21

Time

Saturday comes and Jinhee is getting ready to go to the engagement party. Kuhn is waiting outside while playing with his phone. Jinhee comes out with her haute hippie sequin tulle cocktail dress that amazes Kuhn. "How was it?" Kuhn clears his throat. "You look amazing. I swear all the guys will swoon over you." Both of them chuckled. Thanks to Kuhn who bought the dress for Jinhee. He sure has a high class. 

 

 

 "Dad, mom, we'll be going." Kuhn gets up and Jinhee wrap her arm around his. "Aigoo, Jinhee looks so gorgeous." Jinhee blushed. Kuhn's mom hugs both of them before they leave for party. "Su Il, take care of her." His dad pat his shoulder and he nods. "Kaja."

 

 

 

 

 They were talking about some random stuffs in the car and Jinhee feels good that there is someone else will be this nice to her. "Kuhn-ah, thanks for everything. You let me stay at your place, you bought me this dress and even you paid my fees. I don't know how to repay you." Kuhn just smiles and this sentence slip of his tongue. "It's fine. You don't have to repay with money but I hope you can repay with your love. I'll be waiting for you." The journey suddenly become silent.

 

 

 

 They arrive at one of Kim's hotel right at 8 o'clock. Jinhee suddenly feel nervous. She doesn't know why but the feeling suddenly just came. "Are you alright? It's fine. I'm here." Kuhn holds her hand and that remind her when she attends one of Taehyung's client wedding. She remembers the way he comforted her while holding hand. Jinhee shook the thought and look straight. 

 Kuhn shows the guard the invitation card and they let them in. As they enter, almost everyone look at them. "Told you that you're pretty. No, you're gorgeous than anyone here." He winked. Her heart suddenly fluttered. Those words. Taehyung once said that before. She shook that thought again. Afraid of remembering him again.

 

 

 Taehyung is talking with his client when he suddenly saw a very beautiful girl enter. He tries to look at the girl since a lot of people are talking about her. As he walks to the couple, he heard a lot of people compliment them.

 "She has a very handsome boyfriend. They really suit each other."

 "Aw.. Her boyfriend must be so lucky to have her."

 "Her dress is so pretty. How I wish I could have that kind of boyfriend." The ladies are giggling about them. 

 He keeps walking to them because he was afraid if the couple they're talking about is his ex-wife. He doesn't want people to look at them. He doesn't want people say that they are the perfect match for each other.

 

 

 His world suddenly stop when he saw Jinhee, his ex-wife looking so gorgeous tonight. Only for his engage party. Its been a long time since he saw she's in a dress. His heart fluttered. "Ah, Taehyung." Kuhn raises his hand and walks to him. Taehyung seems can't utter any word. Kuhn realises that Taehyung keeps stealing a glance on Jinhee. "My girlfriend looks beautiful tonight, right?" He snaps and look at Kuhn. "Uh.. Yes, she is."

 

 

 

 

 Minjung came and greets them. "Hi, Minjung." Kuhn nods his head so does Jinhee. "You look so beautiful, Jinhee. By the way thanks for coming. Kuhn, you really have a nice taste." Kuhn chuckles. "I'm so lucky to have her, right Jinnie?" Jinhee was blank at first but then she got it. She got what Kuhn's trying to do. "And I'm so lucky to have him too." Minjung keeps telling them that they really a perfect couple. 

 "I need to go to wash room, if you excuse me?" They nod and let him go. He doesn't know why he feels angry. 'Remember Taehyung she fooled you. You don't have to be mad.' He thought,

 

 

 

 

 Taehyung comes out from the wash room and he bumps into a girl. "Sorry." He apologised. He looks at the girl and his heart fluttered once again. He blocks her way. "Can we...talk for a while?" Before she could answer, he grabs her wrist and led her to somewhere more private. "Hey. You look gorgeous tonight. I can't deny that."

 "What are you doing, Taehyung? Let go of me. You do know that you belong to someone else. Don't try to flirt with me." She walks away but then he pulls her and slam her on the wall. "It was arranged."

 "I don't even care about that. All I care is what will they think when they saw me and you at here alone. Remember you're Minjung's fiancé." She glares at him. Then he traps her between his arms. "You're not going anywhere."

 "What do you want from me? You called me a . You told me I tricked you and now you complimented me. I paid all your debt and now what do you want?"

 "I want you back." She gasps and push him away. "You're insane." He grabs her arm. "Yes. I'm insane. I'm insane because of you. I can't live without you."

 "Then, what are you doing right now? Engaged with Minjung and try to get me back? I don't want you. You told me I have Kuhn so why I need you when I have him." Taehyung just stares at her. "Don't tell me you're really dating him."

 "You didn't care and you didnt even let me explain. Its too late for that and you know what you're wo-" Her word suddenly was cut by something soft. Yes, Taehyung kissed her. He missed her. He wants her back.

 

 

 Jinhee tries to push him away but he so strong. She pushes him again and breathe. "Are you crazy? Our marriage has ended. We don't have any relationship now." He tries to kiss her again but she stops him. "You're not dating with him right? Please tell me you're not. I want you back. I really need you, babe." 

 Jinhee walks away but he chases her. "Please, I need you, baby." Jinhee clenches her jaw. "Don't call me that. You don't deserve to call me that. Only someone I love can call me that and why in the first place you engaged to her when you know you want me back. I can't believe the smartest Taehyung I know is the stupidest person I've ever known."

 

 

 

 

 

There you go with another chapter! Sorry for late update. 

Enjoy ;)