Chapter 23

Time

Minjung came to his house after school. She opens the door and saw Taehyung is watching TV while eating snacks. "Taehyung-ah." She sits next to him and put her head on his shoulder. "What do you want?" She pouts hearing Taehyung talks like that. "I just miss my fiancé. Can't I meet him?" She's whining. "Look Minjung. I can't do this any more. You make me suffered."

 

 

 "But its not the end yet, baby." She smirks. Taehyung gets up and told her to get out. "But its not fun any more if you want to back off. And I will make sure it will be more interesting." He slams her on the wall. "You didn't hurt her, right?" She only smirks. "You didn't, right?! You touch her, I will make sure you get the same." She scoffs. "Just like Su Il. If you wanted her back and protect her, you should lose from my grip. But, what? You're coward to do so. You're afraid that our business will end, huh?"

 

 

 "I'm not afraid of that and I want to end it." 

 "You don't remember what my dad did to you and Jinhee? I'm sure he will make you more suffer." She can see Taehyung's face darkened. "I don't care. She is mine and always be mine." She smirks once again before leave and say, "Seems like my dad need to be more harsh than before."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kuhn and Jinhee are watching TV while joking. Then, they heard the bell ring. Jinhee gets up and open the door. Taehyung saw her standing right in front of him and he grabs her, leaving the door a jar. 

 

 

 "Taehyung, what are you doing? Let me go. Kuhn might worry about me." He braked the car. "All you care is Kuhn?! You never care about me?!" 

 

 

 "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why suddenly mad at me?!" He kisses her and Jinhee tries to push him away but she can't. After resisting for how may times, she finally melts in his kiss. Taehyung enter his tongue in her hot cavern. Their tongues are battling with each other. She moans. 

 They broke the kiss and stare at each other eyes. "I missed you." He said. She missed him too but she's to scare to tell him. "Look at me Yoon Jinhee. I do missed you and don't worry about Minjung. I will settle her by myself."

He kisses her one more time. "But, can you please stay with me tonight? I really need you."

 

 

 "Taehyung, I can't. Kuhn might-" "Don't talk about him. Please, just for today." He pleads. She can see that he really mean it. She can see his longing towards her. "Okay. Just for tonight." A smile appeared on his face. "Thanks, Jinhee."

 

 

 

 

 Jinhee enter the house and see there's no different on the house. "Sleep with me." She nods. She enters her old room and a small smile appear. 'I missed you too, Tae.' She saw her phone on the nightstand and get it. 

 

 

 "You can take that." She startles and saw Taehyung standing behind her. "It's okay. Just take it. You can call me any time you want." He grabs her wrist and led to the kitchen. "I'm hungry. Cook for me." She chuckled. 'He definitely never change.'

 

 

 

 "Ah." She did as he told her. "Tell me. How do you live with Kuhn. Does he do everything for you?" She nods. "He even paid for my fees and I feel bad for that." He puts the chopstick down and sigh. "Tell him that I'll pay for you starting next fees." 

 

 

 They walk to the living room and watch TV. "Er.. Did you bring any girls home when I'm gone?" He shook. "Nope. Why will I do that or you want me to?" He smirks. She looks away. "Just asking." He wraps his arm around her and she snuggles closer. "I really missed you. I'm sorry for accusing you when we were in Jeju. I didn't mean to hurt your feeling." She shook. "Its fine, Taehyung. Its already passed." 

 "Thanks again." He pecks her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 "Taehyung-ssi, wake up." He groans. "Five minutes, Jinnie." He pulls her closer to him. "T-Taehyung." She was facing Taehyung and she just stares at him. Taehyung fluttered his eyes open. They're staring each other and Jinhee quickly looks away. "I don't want this to end yet. You know how much I missed you." She gets up and straightened her clothe. "Breakfast is ready."

 

 

 Jinhee looks up when she realises that Taehyung doesn't even touch his food. "What are you looking at?" She asked. "You." Somehow it does make Jinhee fluttered. "I was thinking how to tackle you back. Will you end up with Kuhn?" She shrugs and gets up to wash the dishes. Taehyung walks to her and hugs her from behind. "If we didn't make any agreement at first, would you come back to me?" He whispers. 

 

 

 "I.. I don't know, Taehyung. We'll be late if we don't leave now." Taehyung blocks her. "Can we start over again? I.. I can't stand looking at you with Kuhn. I need you back. Its fine if you don't love me any more, but please come back to me. I really need you. You were my everything and I don't think I can live without you. It feels different when you're not here." Jinhee just walks away and pretends that she didn't hear it. 

 

 She walks out from the house when Taehyung suddenly close the door back and slams Jinhee on the wall, kissing her hard. A tear suddenly escape from Taehyung's eyes. "I missed you so much, please.." They end up stay in the house for the whole day and only god knows what have they done in the house. For the second time.

 

 

 

 

Another update! This story might end next week but I'm not sure. 

Anyways, enjoy =)