Chapter 13

Time

Where are we going?" Taehyung stay silence. He just drag her wherever he goes. "Aish, seriously. If, you don't want to tell me. I'm leaving." She pushes him away. Then, Taehyung quickly grab her back. "Okay, I'll tell you when we arrive." He chuckles. 

   They arrive at a park. "What are we doing here?" She tilts her head. Taehyung lay on a bench and place his head on her lap. "Let's just talk. You know..we only have two months left. Why don't we spend our time like this? I mean you don't really know me, so do I." He's playing with Jinhee'a finger. "Why would I want to know about you. It's not important." A pout formed on his lip. She giggles. "Okay, I'm sorry." Seems like Taehyung still not forgive her, then she pecks him. 

   "Babe, what if we don't follow the deal? It would be better because I might suffer when you're gone." Another pout formed on his lip. "It was your deal." He quickly rises. "And you agreed with it." 

 

 

   They walk back to their house after a long time spending at the park. Taehyung is cooking for their dinner while Jinhee just sit and stare at him. Their relationship getting better after the incident and Jinhee trust him now. They've been stuck together and a lot of students at school become suspicious. Taehyung desperately wanted to tell but Jinhee won't let him since they will be apart soon.

 After eating, they sit in front of television and watch drama. Jinhee put her head on his shoulder and Taehyung can't be more happy than that. "Jinhee, let's just marry for real." Jinhee almost choke. "I mean, look we're a couple and this marriage is fake. It's not right." A small smile appear on her face. She cups his face. "Tae..we're already married. Soon, we'll divorce and maybe we can still remain like this."

 "What do you mean by maybe, you want to leave me?" She kisses him. Taehyung reply her kiss. The kiss become passionate and Jinhee push him. "No, I won't. It just might be someone else disapprovee. You know like Minjung." 

   "Hey..don't talk about that ever again, hm. It wouldn't happen again in the future and forget about it. They hurt you." The drama they've watch has been neglected and continue with their talk. "But she's smart, pretty and a lot of guys swoon over her."

 "Who says my wife is not pretty. You're much better than her. She's smart for nothing. She's a psycho. I mean she told her dad just to get me and I can't believe she lied saying that she has a baby." She giggles. "She really wants to marry with you and have a baby with you." He smirks. "But, I want to have a baby with someone else." She hit him softly.

 

 

   Jinhee heard a knock on the door. "Baby, wake up." She saw Taehyung's face and smile. He kisses her forehead. "I'll be leaving for meeting, kay? Just for a while. I'll take you this noon. Make sure you wear nicely because I'm gonna call this as our date." She smiles. "Alright, I'm leaving. See you later, baby."

 

 

   While Jinhee is having her breakfast, her phone which she left in her room ring. Then, she takes a shower and get dress. 

   After getting dress, she heard the bell ring. "Wait." She walks to the door and open it. "So, you live here, huh?" Her heart suddenly fill the terror. "W-w-what are you doing here?" She pushes her. "How about, what are you doing here? Where's Taehyung." She run to her room and get her phone. She dials his number, but fail. "Why do you live with Taehyung? What is your relationship with him?" Her body shiver once again.

 

 

   Taehyung drive back to his house with a smile plaster on his face. He just can't wait to see his wife. He arrives at his house and enter the code. Then, he heard something break. 'Jinhee's mad?' He thought and quickly look for her. 

   "What are you doing here?!" She's a bit surprise to see Taehyung's here. He quickly unties Jinhee's hand and . Jinhee hug him. Then, the girl pull her hair. "What the is wrong with you, Lee Minjung?!" 

   "Answer me, what is your relationship with this ugly?!" "She's my wife! And don't call her ugly cause you're uglier than you thought!" She startled. "Yo-your wife?" Taehyung push her outside. "Yes. Are you satisfied with my answer? Then get lost, now!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for didn't update couple days ago. I was into First Love and now here you go. Sorry if it's bored.

Hope you guys enjoy! =)