Chapter 10

Time

   "Uh..so-sorry." He bite his lip. "Let's go in." They walk hand in hand back to hall. She feel heat on her face still not fade. "You...alright?" He ask and she just nod. 'How can I be fine when you, Kim Taehyung just kiss me.' She decide to forget it. "Jinhee?" She turn and see Kuhn coming toward her. "Kuhn?"

   "Damn, you're so beautiful tonight." She blush again. "What are you doing here anyways. Ah..your dad must be here to, right?" Then she remember that no one know about their marriage. "Uh..it's not-" Then, Taehyung appear out of nowhere. "What are you doing here, man?" He pull Jinhee closer to him. "He's my date tonight. So, put your hands away from her." He roll his eyes. "It doesn't say that she is someone's property."

 

 

   Later that night, they arrive at their house at midnight. Jinhee already sleep and Taehyung doesn't want to disturb her so he carry her to her bed. He caress her hair and smile. "Good night." He peck on her forehead. But before he leave, Jinhee grab his wrist. He turn and look at her. He heard her mumble something. "What do you dream of? Me?" He chuckle silently. He sit at the side of her bed and look at her for the last time before going to bed. He try to let her hand go then, she move closer and hug him. 

 

 

   Jinhee wake up and she feel something beside her. 'I don't remember buying any plushie.' She turn and see his face. 'What is he doing in my room?!' She slowly move his hand but he hug her tightly. "Yah." She hissed. 'We're in friend zone yesterday and you already take advantage on me?' She give up and stay in his embrace for a while.

   5 minutes later, no sign of him getting up. "Taehyung-ah. We have school to attend. Wake up." She shook him then she heard him groan. "Wait." She slap his cheek softly. He catch her hand after a few time slapping. "Let's ditch class today."

   "Kim Taehyung-ssi, we cannot do that. Besides, I'm not that smart to ditch class." He chuckle. "Yes, we can. It's all under control and I will be the one who teach you." He stare at her and when he close the distance, Jinhee push him away. "Move." He pout. He grab her wrist back. "Stay for a while, please?" He plead. "You know I never use please to anyone."

 

 

   They are having breakfast with Jinhee making a pancake. Taehyung just smile at the sight. 'It's good to have wife.' He come and place his chin on her shoulder. "What did you make?" Suddenly Jinhee turn and feed him. He smile. "It's good."

   "Where are we going?" Taehyung keep hold her hand ever since they leave the house until now. "We're getting you a phone." Her eyes widen. "Yah, you don't have to. I might have a lot more debt to pay." He chuckle. "It's fine. You will pay me with something else." She hit him.

   "Why are you buying me the same phone as you and same cover? Can't I make my own decision?" He shook. "I already bought for you, so don't complain." Suddenly, his grip on her tighten. "Jinhee-ah, cam I have a request?" She just nod. "Babo." She look at him confusely. He ruffle her hair. "Cute." Then, his lip land on her left cheek.

 

 

   "Jinhee-ah. Come here." She heard his voice from his room. She never enter his room and she's mesmerize with the decoration. "Sit." He pat beside him. "What?" He shook and snuggle closer to her. "What are you doing?"He hug her waist. "Sleep." 'What is wrong with him? Is he taking any drug?' 

   She just stare at him then his eyes flutter open. "Done looking at me?" He suddenly give a peck on her lip, "You know what? That's like a caffeine to me. It so addicted." He point at her lip. "You have kiss many girl and you say my lip addictive? Are you kidding me?" She snort. "Only my wife can make her husband feel that." He then kiss her again.

 

 

   That's right Taehyung has been weird for few days ago. That's because he met the old man secretly again. He asked the old man how to not ruin their relationship but then, it changed to love. Yes, he fell for her in three months. He already stop ing those girls out there and focus on Jinhee only. Will she love him again or will he hurt her like before?