Chapter 12

Time

   A slap earn on his cheek. "So you're not gonna take responsibility on your child?! How dare you!" The old man clutch on his collar. Taehyung eyes fill with water but he let it go. "No matter how much you love your daughter, I'm not gonna leave my wife. She's the only person who made me feel alive. Don't you dare to touch her!" A punch receive on his cheek. Lee's bodyguard come and beat him up.

   "You shattered my daughter's heart and you refuse to take the responsibility?! You will get what you did." He's lying on the floor with bruise everywhere on his body. "Yes or no?" He shook. "Never!" On the other side, Minjung is crying really hard. "Stop it dad!" 

 

 

   On the other hand, Jinhee is walking alone. She's trying to forget everything. Every moment when she was with him. They've been together for quite long time. Suddenly, she feel someone cover and nose. She struggle to escape but then, she faint. 

   "Where am I?" She hold her head. Everything is dark and she couldn't see anything. "Help!" She scream. She try to get up but then she feel something tied her legs and her hands. Suddenly the door open, revealing a guy wearing everything black. The guy come toward her and trace her face. "Hello, lady." He smirk. 

 

   The next morning came. Minjung's dad bring Taehyung to the store same as Jinhee. Her eyes widen looking at his bruised face. "Let's the game on." He smirk. "Yes or no, Taehyung?" He shook. "Still no? Do it." He told his men to start it. A man grab her chin start kissing her roughly. "Jinhee!" The old man pull his head and force him to look at them. 

   The man her everywhere and Jinhee shiver at his touch. "No! Stop!" The guy start rip her clothe. He turn away, avoiding the scene. How could he save her when his hand has been tied. The guy also start ing his shirt. Tears starts flowing from Jinhee. He kiss her once again and force her to open , shoving his tongue. "No! Please stop!" He try to escape but it's worthless. 

   The old man pull his hair and force him to look. Jinhee is only on her undergarments. The man kiss her body and her. Then, the man unbuckle his belt and take off his trouser. He heave. "Stop!! I'll do it!" But it seems like the guy is having his lust and can't stop his action. The man slowly take off her when Taehyung suddenly get up and push him hardly. "I told you to ing stop!"

   Jinhee is crying hardly and Taehyung couldn't feel more sad. His wife has been touched by someone else. Someone has seen her body that supposedly only for him. The old man laugh evilly. "Oh, this is not over." The other man starts beat Taehyung and the old man tell his men to do what they suppose to do. He leave them with his men.

   Taehyung can't handle them. "I say I will do it! you!" He try to calm himself to think the way to get out from there. Although it hurt looking at Jinhee cry, he had to calm himself and think of plan. As soon as he escape , he punch the man. "How ing dare you do that?!" The other two men starts to beat him up and Jinhee almost unconscious.

   He cover and carry her when all the men fell. "Let's get outta here."

 

 

   They arrive at their house safely and he place Jinhee on her bed. "Taehyung." He knows what it means. He try to calm her and hug her tightly. "Sh..everything's fine." He her hair for nth time. "I'm here. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He keep saying that until both of them fall asleep.

 

 

   Morning came and Jinhee is still not awake. "Jinhee.." He shook her lightly. "Taehyung." He comfort her again. "I'm here. Sh.. Everything's fine, honey." He peck her hair many times. Jinhee seems like not letting Taehyung go and he doesn't want either. "Sh.. It's fine. They're gone." Jinhee can't stop crying. Her tears wouldn't stop from flowing. Her body still shiver at the touch. "Baby look at me. It's fine. I'm here." She try to look at him but she just can't.

   They end up in each other hug and Taehyung wouldn't stop comforting her. "Baby, it's fine. It's me, Taehyung. Don't cry." He kiss her forehead for a long time. "I promise I will not leave you, baby."

 

 

 

 

Here you go with the next chapter!