Chapter 4

Time

   They just married for a week and now Jinhee ran away from their house. 'Why is everyone so cruel to me? Am I that stupid?' She cover her face for only god knows how long. She want to wash her face but she can't find any water source. 'Damn, that chaebol!' She stop at an old store then, suddenly it's raining. She put her hand out and catch the water drip. She wipe it at her face. 

   

 

    His phone suddenly ring. "Oh, hyung....What? Um...Jinhee is sleeping, so I think you should come another day. Alright, hyung." He throw his phone on the table. 'Aish, why did I do that?!' He gets his phone and try to call her but then, he doesn't her phone number. "I should ask for that." He massage his temple and think other way. "Looks like I need to find her on my own." He sigh. 'Useless beggar.'

 

 

   Jinhee just stay at the old store until the rain stopped. Then, her stomach growl. 'Gosh, where should I get money?' Then, out of sudden, the owner of the store comes out and give her food. "Th-thank you, ahjussi." She bow at him. She finally can eat with calm.

   Taehyung stop for a while to grab food before continue searching her. After done eating, he continue again. 'Aish, where is she?!' Then, he saw a girl seating on the floor in front of old store. He dash out from the car. "Yah, beggar!" The girl doesn't flinch. 'Is she sleeping?' 

   Before he continue insulting her, an old man come. "Shh..don't wake her. She's hurt. You did this to her?" Taehyung shook. "Young man, I know. Treat her nicely because you will regret what you did to her." When he try to answer back, the old man has gone. He kick her. "Yah, wake up!" He kick her again until she's awake. She groan. "Can't you wake me up nicely?!"

   He saw the scar that he made. He stare at the scar. "What are you looking at? Satisfied with the mark that you made?! I am ugly!" He feel like he might slap her anytime soon. He sigh. "Stop yelling, will you? I didn't mean to do that. It was..an accident." He look away. 

 

 

   They arrive at their house. Jinhee slam the door and Taehyung doesn't know why he feel guilty. He is not that cruel to do something like that. 'Nice. You might killed by your own brother.' He just walk to his room.

 

   The next morning come. Taehyung already eat his breakfast. Jinhee take out orange juice and pour it in the glass. She's about to leave the house, but Taehyung call her. "Where are you going?" She just glare at him. "To pay your debt." He doesn't know why his heart feel something wrong after last night incident. "Don't. We'll be going to my school. You will school there." She just ignore him. "I'm serious."

   "So do I. I just want to get lost from this miserable life." 

 

 

   They just finish registering and Jinhee need to go back to her work. "Don't you have work?" He shook. "Then do your work." 

    He decide to go back to the place last night. He knock the door, the same old man appear. "How can I help you?" He's hesitate. "Um..what do you mean by I will regret?" The old man let him in. He take a look the store. "I know you're a nice person, young man. It just you don't want to show it, right? I know your marriage has been set up to help her." He's a bit surprise to know that this old man knew. "Just take my advice and don't repeat what you have done."

   "But..it was an arrange marriage. It impossible for me to like her."

   The old man put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Just try. She already suffer a lot. Don't break the relationship. I know she doesn't like you either. But the truth will reveal soon."

 

 

    Jinhee arrive at her house and take a shower. 'There's a lot to go.' Jinhee startle when Taheyung call her. "Get this. This is your schedule for school later. You know that school will start in three days?" She take it and walk back to her room. "Hey...have you had dinner?" Then her stomach growl. "No." 

   "But I don't want to eat with you. You might kill me again." Then he let her eat first. "You don't put any poison to kill me?" 

 

   After they done eating, Taehyung want to have a talk with her. "So, during school we supposedly don't know each other." She roll her eyes. "Tch, of course. I might die if they know."

   "But the teachers know. So, you don't have to worry about that." He soften his voice.

   "Even if they know, what do you think that I will talk with you? I'm a beggar. Ready to be insult from your schoolmate. I guess you like it." 

   He shut his eyes for a while. "Okay..but don't create a  mess. I don't want you to hurt. So, yeah..be careful. And tomorrow we'll buy you school uniform and I already told your owner. He said it's fine."

   Jinhee gets up. "Whatever." He sigh. "Good night.."