Chapter 9

Time

  They went home after walking for a day. Jinhee just finish taking bath then she saw the dress that he bought. It is beautiful. Turqoise embroidered dress. She read the note that stick on the bag. 'Wear this tomorrow.' It just too beautiful and she always think she never deserve to wear this kind of dress. She always thought this dress only for someone who is really pretty.

   She go to kitchen and see a slice of cheesecake. She quickly take a spoon and start dig in. But then, an arm stop her. "Ah.." She look at him blankly. "I just want to feed you." She grab the spoon back and eat by herself. His face fell. "Do you like the dress?" She merely nod. 

 

 

   The class resume. Jinhee and Kuhn just finish eating while Taehyung just sitting at his seat. He saw the couple come back while laughing. He just roll his eyes, knowing they always like that. Taehyung is staring outside then he take a glance on his watch. He raise his hand. "Saem, may I go out for a while with Yoon Jinhee?" The teacher nod. The class become chaotic when Kim Taehyung, the owner of the school wants to talk with Yoon Jinhee, a poor girl who knows nothing.

   "Be home early and don't go your work. I will fetch you at 7 p.m." She almost  fluttered when she heard his deep husky voice. Not to forget that she can feel his breath at her neck which send her tickle. He frown. "Why are you laughing?" She shook then he caught her face red. He cup her face. "You're okay?" He stare at her dark brown orbs then to her nose and lastly her lip. That plump lip that make him insane. He close the distance and their face just inch away. "T-Tae.."

   "Sorry. Get home early, okay." He smile. She cover her cheek with both hand and curse herself. 'Gosh, that chaebol. My heart might explode anytime.'

 

 

   Later that night, she's getting dress with the dress that he bought. 

   Then she heard the knock on the door. 'Taehyung?' She thought. A couple of person enter her room. "Whoa, you lool gorgous in this dress. Taehyung made a right choice." Her mind still blank looking at the couple. "Sorry, we will be your hair stylist and make up for tonight." The girl with her braided hair clap. "Alright, let's start now."

 

   Taehyung already wait for her outside. He can't wait how does she looks like. A few minutes later, he heard the door open. Revealing a very beautiful girl coming from his house.He blush upon seeing her. 'Never thought my wife will be this gorgous.' He reach her hand and link it. "Let's go, my wife."

   Jinhee also blush when she saw Taehyung standing outside with his suit.

   

 

   They arrive at the place sharp at 8 p.m. When they arrive, Taehyung quickly interlace their hand and smile at the guests. Jinhee is feeling shy, lower her head. Then, Taehyung whisper to her, making other guests almost squeal. Especially women. "Don't lower your head. You know you're pretty, so look up." Taehyung feel the coldness at her hand then, squeeze it. "I'm right next to you. Don't be nervous."

   'I'm nervous because you're next to me.' She thought. Taehyung meet CEO Lee and congratulate him for his daughter wedding. "And this beautiful lady is?" Both of them shake hand. "Kim Jinhee, my wife." Jinhee don't know if she can survive with Taehyung next to her. 'Did he just mention Kim?! Damn, you.'

 

 

   After an hour at the hall, Jinhee decide to go to garden. She just stare at skyscrapers and look at the moon. Then, she feel something hang on her shoulder. "Feeling cold?" She nod. "Thanks." 

   "Are we in that zone now?" She know what he's talking about and nod. She already consider about that but with one condition. "If you hurt me again, I won't hesitate to leave you again." He pout and point out his promise.

   When no one is at garden, Taehyung just stare at her. She realise and feeling a bit shy. He cup her face again. "Hey, you do know that you look pretty, right?" She shook. "Aw..come on. No one can resist you. Not even me."

   He stare at her lip once again and closened the distance. He close his eyes and kiss her lip. Jinhee suprise and froze. Taehyung hug her waist and she feel the warmth. She doesn't know why she doesn't push him away. He stop and look at her eyes. "T-Tae.." He kiss her again and this time Jinhee kiss him back.