Chapter 19

Time

Taehyung didn't care any more if she leaves him again. He is so done with the game she played. He doesn't want to be her toy, fooling around him. The next day come and he calls his assistant to come and pick him. He doesn't care if Jinhee still in Jeju Island. He straightly went to his office and settle all the works that has been postponed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kuhn saw Jinhee sitting on the couch at the lobby. "Hey." Kuhn knew that look. She had a fight with Taehyung, "You're not going back?" She gets up and walk outside, which Mr. Kim has wait for them to come. "All right, we will be leaving now. So I hope you get what we learnt here, okay?" They ride the van and head to the airport. 

 

 

 Kuhn decides to sit next to Jinhee. Jinhee saw Kuhn coming but just look away. "Are you really not gonna talk?" Kuhn sighs. "I guess what Taehyung said is right. I do like you but not to extend that I want to steal you away from him. I will never do such a thing." Jinhee was a bit surprised to know that he knew what was she thinking. " I'm sorry for making you fight with him. I didn't mean it."

 

 

 After all the confession he made, finally . Jinhee talks again with him. A smile appears on his face, its a relief for him to know she's fine. "But, what you gonna do with Taehyung?" She thinks for a while. "Forget him. We will divorce in two months. Its better we stay like this or it will affect us." 

 

 

 They landed at Gimpo airport and they head back to their houses. 

 

 

 Jinhee arrives at their house and decide to pack up again. She will really leave this time. No turning back. She will keep her promise to never come here again. 

 

 

 After packing everything, she leaves her phone, ring and money on dining table. 'Thank you for everything, Taehyung-ssi.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Taehyung drives to his club and meet with his hyung, Seokjjn. "Hey, Taehyung. It's been a long time since you came here. Where have you been? All the girls are looking for you." He takes the glass and gulp down the alcohol. "You seem stress, man. What's wrong?" He drinks again. "Nothing. Just a little fight with her."

 

 

 Taehyung arrives at his house at midnight. He enters the house and confused why is his house is dark. He switch on the lights and check every room. He looks at her room that was neat. He walks to kitchen to drink some water then he saw something on the table. He almost spit when he saw almost everything that belong to her are on the table. He takes the ring and look at it. He does feel hurt but he's too stubborn to get her back and let her free. 'I hope you're doing fine.' He throws the ring in the garbage bin.

 

 

 He takes a quick shower and lay down on his bed. He stares at the ceiling and recall what have they done for six months. It seems like nothing but he still remembers when they always went out for date. He takes his phone and dial his brother's number. "Hyung, I'm finally free."

 

 

 

 

 Taewoo come and dash to his brother's room the next day. "What did you say, Taehyung? Why did you let her go? Mom and dad will be worry about that." He scoffs. "As far as I know, mom doesn't like her either."

 

 

 "You knew that was an act. But why did you do that? You guys had a fight again? I believe its you who started it first."

 

 

 He gets up and face his brother. "I didn't, hyung. She's the one who started it. She tricked all of us, hyung. She played with me. She used all my money and went to my school and met her boyfriend. They pretend they didn't know each other. But then, I sense something and I'm right. They're dating. She didn't even tell me about it. That's why I let her go, hyung. She's not important to us any more, hyung." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Jinhee is sitting on the stairs at her grandmother house in Busan. Her aunt realise about it and asked her if they fighting again. She nods. "And we divorce early so that there will be no string attached." 

 

 

 Her aunt caress her hair. "Why you didn't tell him, Jinhee? Why you didn't tell him that you were the girl who once liked him before?" She smiles. "It's fine. He doesn't need to know. It's the past."

 

 

 

 

 

Another update! Yey! Sorry for the short update.

Enjoy =)