Chapter 28

Time

Kuhn cannot sleep later that night. He keeps on thinking about the kiss. 'Does she like me?' He shook his head vigorously. 'It can't be.' Then, the flashback of Yoonmi kissed him on his cheek make him blush. He touches his right cheek, where Yoonmi planted a kiss there. He can't help but to feel shy. His heart keeps on beating unstably and he doesn't know why. 

 He gets up and go to kitchen to drink some water. 'I should have stop thinking about it.' 

 

 

 

 

 The next morning come and it seems like he didn't have sleep much. Due to his dream about Yoonmi, he can't sleep last night. He gets up and take a bathe.

 

 

 "Good morning, Su Il." His mom greets him and he just nod. "Kuhn? Is there something happen last night?" He quickly shook his head. "How can't it be nothing when you have eyes like panda." His dad gives a look at him and raised his brow. "You didn't get enough sleep last night?" He nods. 

 "What were you thinking, honey?" His mom asked.

 "Nothing. It just some problem."

 "Talking about problem, when Jinhee is coming back?" His dad interrupts.

 "This weekend."

 

 

 After he finishes his breakfast, he gets up and go to school. But before he leaves the house, his dad walks to him. "Girls problem? You must be thinking about the kiss, right?" He was surprised that his dad knew. "Well, you keep on touching your cheek. I'm a man after all. Next time if she comes, bring her in." He nods,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kuhn arrives and saw Jinhee is sleeping on the desk. He stares at Taehyung, who looks outside the window. He looks back and forth between the couple. 'What's going on?' He sits and take a look at Jinhee. He pokes her arm. "Hey. What's wrong?" 

 "Oh hey, Kuhn. Nothing's wrong. I'm just sleepy." Before she could continue her sleep, Kuhn holds her arm. "Are you guys in the middle of argument?" She rolled her eyes. "You ask that chaebol." Before he could ask more, the class started.

 

 

 

 

 Lunch come and none of the couple move. Jinhee is doing her stuff while Taehyung keeps on staring outside. Kuhn gets up and walks to Taehyung. "Dude, let's go to lunch." Taehyung ignores him and Kuhn pulls him outside. "What the hell, man." Kuhn gives now-tell-me-what's-going-on look. "What? Why don't you ask your sister." He huffed. 

 

 

 "She asked me to ask you, idiot. Now, tell me why are you guys fighting?" 

 "I don't know. She checked on my phone last night and saw my picture with one of my client. And she is a woman." 

 "Well then, that's your fault. You should know that your girlfriend is jealous." 

 "But wasn't it too much. She knew I had a meeting." He sighs. "Her mood swings is so weird." He mutters. Kuhn eyes widened and shook Taehyung. "She never has mood swing and she never gets jealous easily." Taehyung furrowed. "I guess she's on the month." Kuhn smacks his head. "When was the last time you guys make?" 

 "Last two day and she's totally fine. And that would've been our fourth time, I guess." Kuhn face palmed himself. 'What do I do with them.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Time flew very quick and its time to go home. Kuhn went out and saw a beautiful lady standing in front of the school. "Yoonmi?" Unknowingly, the corner of his lips tugged upwards. He walks to Yoonmi and again he suddenly blushed. 

 

 On the other hand, the couple didn't make an attempt to talk. Jinhee walks straight to Kuhn and Yoonmi, who's currently blushing at each other due to last night incident. "Kuhn-ah, I'll go home first. You can go on a date with Yoonmi first if you want." Before she leaves, he grabs her wrist. "How about Taehyung?" Upon hearing Taehyung's name, she glared. He quickly let her go.

 

 

 Yoonmi and Kuhn are about to leave when Taehyung comes abruptly. "Looking for Jinhee? I think you should go and talk to her or else bye." Taehyung huffed and quickly run to catch Jinhee. 

 

 

 He run to the bus stop and fortunately, Jinhee is still there waiting for the bus to come. He walks to her and grab her hand. "Yoon Jinhee." She rolled her eyes when he called her by full name. She's the one who supposed to be mad and not him. "Let's talk."

 

 

 Taehyung drags her back to their house while Jinhee keeps on struggling to escape from him. Taehyung pulls her into his room and slammed the door. He pinned Jinhee on the wall and stares her shiny round eyes. "I told you she's my client." Jinhee struggles again but failed. "I don't care of she's your client or not. Just let me go." 

 

 

 Taehyung pushes her on the bed and hovering her. "Why are you jealous? You were never jealous." Jinhee wriggles but Taehyung stops her. "Listen Jinhee. I'll never let you go even if you're jealous. I'll make everything clear." 

 With that, he started to kissing her lips. He kisses her with full of passion but Jinhee pushes him. He tries to kiss her again but stop because Jinhee keeps on pushing him. "Jinhee, stop. If you keep on doing this, I can't make everything clear." This time he holds her hands and kisses her again. And this time Jinhee kisses him back. 

 

 

 Letting her hands go, Jinhee wraps her arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. Taehyung nibbled her bottom lips and palmed her clothen , making her gasps. He shoves in his tongue and explore the hot cavern. Jinhee moans and it makes Taehyung turns on. After having the battle, Taehyung travels down to her jaw and to her neck. Bite and , leaving the purplish mark on her neck.

 

 

 Taehyung removes her school uniform starting with blazer. He ed her shirt and her body. He takes off her shirt and pause for a while. Mesmerizing with her body. He unclasped her bra and starts abusing her . He and on her aroused pink , making Jinhee whimpers. She closes her eyes with hanging. Looking at Jinhee, he turns on even more.

 

 

 Taehyung takes off his shirt and his trouser due to heat that he feels. He kisses Jinhee again while his right hand grasps her and his left hand play with her wet . "Uh.. Please do it quick." Jinhee pleads. He quickly takes off her skirt and pants, leaving her in .

 

 

 

Hi, guys. Sorry for the late update! >_<

I was busy with my new nephew because I have to take care of him.

Btw the story almost end. Kya~ 

This story supposedly to be rated but you know I just put it half.

Hope you enjoy! =)