Chapter 14

Time

 "Jinhee...are you alright?" He her face. She just nod. "Babe, look at me. I am really sorry. I don't know that she still loves me." She shook. "It's fine. There's no wrong for people to like you." He takes her hand and interlace them. He kisses her hand. "But you know that I love you."

 

 

   Morning came and Jinhee walk to his room. She chuckles seeing her husband sleeping without blanket. She pokes his cheek. "Tae~" She whispered. She tries again but he still won't awake. She gives up and lay next to him. She just stare at Taehyung. "Yah, wake up. We're gonna be late if you keep pretending." A smile appears on his face as he hug her closer. She knows him very well.

 "Since you already next to me, I don't think I will wake." She hit his chest softly. "Okay, I wake but, I want a reward." She wrinkled her nose. Then, she kisses him. "Okay, get up now." Jinhee gets up and place her hand on her hips. He whinese. "One more." He pouts. She bends and Taehyung pull her and kiss her. Then, she pushes him to breathe. "Okay, that's enough. Go and take shower." 

   "How about let's take shower together?" He slightly smirks. "ert you Kim." He pouts again. "Why not, we're married." She wiggles her index finger. "According to you, it was fake. So, we're no.. I mean you're not allowed to look at my body." He snorts. "Fine. This marriage is valid. Can't we shower together?" He pleads.

 "Nope. We'll be late." She pushes him to bathroom and wrap the towel around his neck. "Have a nice shower, Mr. Kim." She pat his chest.

 

 

   Everything was good even though Minjung made a scene yesterday. They decided to forget it because it means nothing. Jinhee is making a French toast suddenly hurt herself. "Ouch!" Taehyung heard her and quickly went to her. "Baby, what's wrong?" She shook. "Nothing. It just that I touched the hot surface." He takes her finger and blow it.

 

 

   Jinhee just look at him without blinking her eyes. He kisses her finger. "Your finger is not hurt any more." He beams. Then, their eyes locked. He pecks her on the lip. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He said with his gentle voice. "Uh.nothing."

 

 

 

   They arrive at school and Taehyung insisted her to walk with him. "Tae..they might kill me. Wasn't it supposed we don't know each other." He snorts. "Fine. Go all the way with Kuhn." She giggles. "Okay, if you're insisted. But if someone bashes me, you have to protect me, will you?" He quickly nods. "Okay. I'll be your knight in the armour." He then grab her hand and interlace it.

 "Hey, Yoon!" Kuhn waves at her. She did the same. "Hey, Kuhn." He frowns looking at both of their hands.“"Uh...why?" She giggles. "Now you see this, Mr. Noh. I think you know why, right? So back off." He scoffs. "As if I will."

 Taehyung eyed them and mouth, 'I'm watching.' Jinhee just laugh at his sudden protective side. "Don't tell me you date him." He squint his eyes and shenodsd. "Sort of." He's about to ask more question when suddenly their classroom teacher enter. "Alright, class. This Friday, you will have a trip to Japan."

 

 

 

   "Babe, please. Why can't we stay together?" He pouts. "It will be unfair and beside they will be suspicious of why am I sleeping with you?" He tries his aegyo to convince her. "Baby, please. I want to spend time with you, alone." She still shook. "Baby please please. I beg you." He tried all of his aegyo and it seems like Jinhee wouldn't buy it. 

  "Mr. Kim. No." She just laugh at his aegyo attack which actually make her fluttered, but she tries to control it. She's about to leave and make dinner when Taehyung suddenly grab her wrist. His face darkened. "Baby, I'm ually desperate right now. Can we please, baby?" 

 

 

 
 

 

Hi guys! I wanted to update yesterday but school break has over and I think I might update only at weekend.

Hope you guys enjoy with the new chapter. =)