Chapter 22

Time

Kuhn and Jinhee is walking to the school when a car suddenly stop in front of them. The door open and reveal a girl's leg which is belonged to Minjung. "Ops, sorry for blocking the way." To Jinhee she's indeed looks beautiful now since she's Taehyung's fiancé. Kuhn nudges her and Jinhee walks in to school with him.

 

 

 They went straightly to the physical educational class after they changed their attire. Kuhn just finish changing his clothe when someone blocks his way. "What do you want?"

 

 

 The class started as soon as Mr. Han and Ms. Yoo enter. Mr. Han takes the boys to the field while Mr. Yoo teaches the girls on how to play netball with the rules. "Netball is same like basketball but it's a little bit different from basketball." Ms. Yoo starts telling them to warm up first and'how to catch the ball correctly. "Alright, we gonna have this practice almost every day. And I will choose who is certainly qualified to join this tournament." Some of the girls started whining and some of them are excited.

 

 

 The class started with how to catch and throw the ball correctly. The girls are lining up in front of Ms. Yoo. "When I move to the left or right, you have to follow me and catch the ball nicely and throw it back according to the distance. I've shown you type of throwing and I want you to do it."

 

 Jinhee just staring at the girls which is some them are not for this game and some of them are pretty cool. She saw how Minjung catches the ball nicely and how she throws it back. Its amazes her that Minjung knows how to play it. Or maybe how to catch and throw the ball?

 As Jinhee's turn, Ms. Yoo throws it a high one and Jinhee need to jump and catch the ball. She lands nicely with her feet both on the ground. "Nice one, Jinhee." 

 

 

 

 The girls are resting and Jinhee realises that Minjung is not in the gym. "Saem, I need to go to restroom." Ms. Yoo let her go. As she walks to restroom, she heard someone conversation at the corridor. 

 

 

 "Stop it, Minjung. I don't want to do that. You stole her husband and now why you want to hurt her."

 "She deserves it. She makes me wait for Taehyung." Jinhee can tell that the girl rolled her eyes.

 "But he's yours now. So, don't you dare to disturb her. If I know you disturb her, I won't hesitate to do something the same to you. And, about liking her it's true. I like her sincerely." The boy leaves the girl alone at the corridor and she runs back to the gym. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kuhn saw Jinhee waiting at the school gate and wave at her. "How long have you wait?" She taps her chin and think. "I don't know. Half and hour maybe?" He chuckled. "Let's go home. But you're not going to buy anything?" Kuhn just look at her and he knew that look. "Okay. Come on." 

 

 

 "Kuhn-ah, if I work part-time-" "I told you it's fine. I will pay everything for you." She pouts. "But it's for my saving and I feel bad that you have to pay all of it." Jinhee has begged to him ever since a month ago and finally Kuhn let her find part-time job. "Okay, but if you hurt yourself I will make sure you receive the allowance from me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Taehyung just come home after another meeting with his new client. He lay on the couch and massage his temple. "Jinhee." He called his name for a couple times but there's no respond. He gets up and search for her in her bedroom and found no one. He walks to her bed and sit on it. "Ha..what am I doing?" He ends up sleeping on her bed.

 

 

 Morning came and Taehyung still lying on her bed. He stares at the ceiling and think of nothing. "What am I doing here alone?" Then his phone ring. He takes his phone in his pocket and pick up the call. "Oh, Minjung? Sorry I can't today." He lay down again and take her phone that he kept in her drawer. 

 

 

 He stares at the picture when they went on a date at Namsan. He opens the gallery and saw a lot of their pictures. "Jinhee, I'm sorry." 

 

 

 

 

Another update. Sorry if it's boring.

Enjoy =)