Chapter 24

Time

The next day came and Taehyung went to school with Jinhee. But before they arrive in front of school, they separated their ways. Jinhee asked to because she doesn't want the students look at her like a . Everyone knows that Taehyung is Minjung's fiancé.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Taehyung enter the class a few minutes after Jinhee went in. He walks passed her and he can see that Kuhn looks so worried. "Where have you been yesterday? I was so worried and you didn't even tell me where you were." Jinhee just apologise to him. "But you have to tell me where did you go yesterday." 

 

 

 The teacher enters the class and the class begin. Jinhee was in her world when she feels someone nudge her. She looks at Kuhn and he pointed at the front. "Mr. Song asked you the answer." He whispered. Jinhee's face become pale. "Detention, Ms. Yoon."

 

 

 On the other hand, Taehyung just chuckled silently. He knew what was she thinking. The class dismiss and waits for another teacher to enter. Taehyung throw a crumpled paper to Jinhee. She looks at Taehyung direction and pick up the paper. 

 

 

'Stop thinking about that.'

 

 

 Jinhee flushed and look at Taehyung again before reply him. Taehyung is smirking and bite his bottom lips. Kuhn just look at their interaction and confused. "What's with you and him?" She shook.

 

 

'I wasn't thinking of that. Just something else distract me.' 

 

 

 She throws it back to Taehyung. He opens it and chuckled. He takes his pen and write. 'If you thinking to make again, you are always welcome to my house.' He throws it back. Kuhn just keep looking at them and get up. He ruffles his hair. "It's frustrating." Jinhee seems so immerse in conversation with Taehyung that she didn't even hear what Kuhn said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "You go home since I have detention. So, see you at home." Kuhn glares at her. "Make sure you at home by 7 sharp." She nods. She walks to detention class and saw Mr. Song in the class already. She sits and just stare outside. "Self revision, Jinhee. I'll be leaving. You may go home at 6." Right after Mr. Song leaves, Taehyung sneaks in. He wants to surprise her since she's in her world. "Hi, babe." He wraps his arm around her. "What are you doing here? You should go home already." 

 

 

 "I'm not gonna let my baby here alone. You must be boring, right? I wonder if we can do something fun." He smirks and Jinhee knows what he'a thinking. "ert Kim." She slaps his arm.

 

 

 "I didn't say anything. You're the one who thought of that." They are joking and make fun of each other when suddenly Taehyung asked. "What will happen if you get pregnant? I mean we did it twice." At that moment, Jinhee eyes widened. "We didn't even use ." She mumbled. "Not my fault because you're so tempting." She pinched his arm. 

 

 

 "Well then, it's my first child... with you." She gawked. "Are you seriously want me to pregnant? Taehyung, we're not married. What will people think of me? I'm a and I did that because I wanted money." He hugs her. "Hey, don't think of what will people think. It's our child and we can't blame anyone except love. I love you so much that we did it twice." He caresses her hair and pecks. "Thanks, Tae."

 

 

 "Let me send you home. Not your home but his. You shouldn't call it home. My house is your home. If you want to go home, you have to go to my house, okay baby?" She giggles. "I know, honey." He was surprised because it's his first time hearing her calls him honey. Not in a million year she will call him that except for his name and pet name. He grabs her arm and bring her outside. "Alright, since you said you wanted to go home, you better tell Kuhn now that you'll go home." She scrunches her face. "Kuhn will kill me if I don't go home I mean his house." 

 

 

 "Well, it's better you die so that he won't go crazy over you and I will die with you and stay together forever." She blinks and shakes her head.

 

 

 

 

Another short update. Sorry of it's boring.

Enjoy ;)