Special Chapter

Time

 The flight from Incheon has arrived in Busan and Jinhee can't wait any longer to meet her grandmother. "Ppalli, Taehyung-ah!" She said while walking very quick to the main door. "Wait up, Jinhee! You should slow down, honey!" Taehyung yelled from behind while Jinhee is already at the front. Jinhee stopped for a while and when she saw Taehyung is getting closer, she quickly walk to the main entrance, leaving Taehyung behind once again.

 Taehyung panted while placing his hand on his hip. "How can you walk so fast? You should slow down your pace and you're pregnant. You make me worry, Jinhee." He wipes the sweat that form on his forehead. "Oh come on. It's not that quick, you're the one who walked like a turtoise. I just can't wait to see grandma." She glares. Taehyung puts both of his hands up, telling that he's wrong. "Okay, but you know you can give birth anytime if you walk very quick? I don't want our child to be born at the airport, kay." She frowned, "Whatever, Tae."


 

 Soon, they arrive at Jinhee's grandmother's house and Jinhee couldn't hide her smile and quickly calls for her grandma. "Halmeoni, I'm home!" She opens the door and see no one in the house. "Is grandma at home?" Taehyung asked while taking off his shoes. "I don't know. Maybe she went to the market to buy some raw materials." Jinhee places her sling bag on the couch and sits on it. "I missed home." She said while shutting her eyes. "Our house is home." Taehyung interrupted. Jinhee opens her eyes and glare again. "This is my original home." Taehyung rolled his eyes and sigh. "Okay, I was just joking. Gosh, your mood is never good."

 Then, they heard the door clicked. The door opened , revealing an old woman with paper bags. "Oh my dear!" Her grandma nearly fall when she saw there is someone in her house and Jinhee quickly goes over to her grandma to help. "Halmeoni!" Jinhee takes the paper bags and give it to Taehyung. "Oh, you surprised me, my dear." Her grandmother says while putting her hand on her chest. Jinhee giggles and bring her grandma to sit on the couch. "I'm sorry halmeoni for surprising you." She grinned. Then, her grandma hugs Jinhee and caresses her hair. "How are you and the baby?"

 "I'm fine and the baby is fine as well. It's just that Taehyung is not fine." Her grandmother laughs and look at Taehyung who just come back from the kitchen. "Yep, halmeoni. Her mood swing is so bad. Lucky I love her so much, or else I would go and fine someone else." Taehyung joked. Grandmother and Taehyung laughed. Jinhee glares once again at Taehyung. "Oh don't you dare. If so, I can go marry with Kuhn." Taehyung groans. "Oh come on. He thought of you as his sister. He can't marry with you."

 "Well, who knows he might have feelings for me." Taehyung pouted and look down. Jinhee's grandma laugh wholeheartedly seeing this couple argue over small thing. "I see why it's torchuring for you, Taehyung." Taehyung nods and give a sad look to grandma.


 

 Later, both of them are resting inside Jinhee's old room after a long journey. "So, this how your room looks like, huh?" Taehyung smiles looking through Jinhee's stuffs. "Uhuh." Jinhee said after getting out from bathroom. "Cute." Taehyung chuckles then walk to Jinhee, hugging her from behind. "Tae.." He places his chin on Jinhee's shoulder while hugging and caressing her belly. "How's our baby?" Jinhee smiles. "The baby is fine and the baby is so active just like you. It keeps on kicking." Taehyung smiles when he feels a small kick from the belly. "Yes, I can feel it." Jinhee places her hand on top of Taehyung's and lean her head on Taehyung's shoulder. "Hopefully they can be good children." Taehyung nods without realising the difference in Jinhee's words.


 

 The next day came with a fresh start. Jinhee taps on Taehyung's shoulder, waking him up. "Tae, wake up. It's 8 o'clock already." Taehyung groans and mumbled. "Five minutes." But still can be heard by Jinhee. "Honey, I want to show  Busan to you. Come on, get up or else we'll be late for the day." Taehyung groans again and lazily sit up. "I'll make breakfast for us and I want you to be done in 10, okay?" Taehyung nods.

 After having his shower, he wears blue denim shirt and black jeans, putting on his snapback backward. He goes to the kitchen and saw Jinhee is preparing the breakfast. He saw grandma sitting at the dining and greets grandma. "Morning halmeoni." Jinhee's grandma smiles and tell Taehyung to help Jinhee.

 While having their breakfast, Jinhee suddenly becomes quiet and it worries Taehyung. "Jinhee? Honey, are you okay?" Jinhee looks back and forth between her grandma and her husband. "Nothing, just a cramp." Taehyung sighs in relief. "You scared me, honey." Jinhee gets up as she's cleaning up her dish. "Jinhee, honey." Taehyung called Jinhee. Jinhee froze and didn't turn back to Taehyung but she hold her belly. "Oh my god, my water broke." Taehyung then realised and quickly get up to help his wife. "Halmeoni, her water broke." Her grandma who was eating peacefully nearly choke when she heard what Taehyung said.


 

 After a few hours waiting for Jinhee outside the labour room, the doctor finally comes out with a big smile. "Congrats, Mr Kim. Your can see your baby and your wife at the ward."

 Taehyung enters the ward room with Jinhee's grandmother and saw Jinhee's lying on the bed, looking tired. "Hi, honey. Are you okay?" Jinhee nods and look at grandma. "Halmeoni." She grabs her hands and smile. "I can't I am a mother now."

 "And I can't believe that I am a father as well." A tears escape from both of their eyes. Later, a nurse and a doctor came in with babies on both of their arms. "Congratulations, Mr Kim. Here's the babies." The doctor and the nurse passed the babies to Jinhee and Taehyung. Taehyung can't utter any word, seeing the babies. "It's... It's twin?" Taehyung looks at Jinhee and Jinhee nods while smiling. "You didn't tell me about this?"

 Jinhee's grandma walk to Taehyung and takes the baby. "It's surprise, son." Taehyung widened his eyes. "Halmeoni knew about this too?" Jinhee's grandmother nods and Taehyung couldn't contain his feeling and cry. He walks to Jinhee and the babies in her arms and kissed on top of their heads. "Welcome to our world, Kim babies."


 


 


 


 


 


 

Hi guys, it's special update for 10k views. Thank you so much for the 10k views and thank you so much for reading this story. I hope you enjoy reading this story and sorry if there's any grammatical error. Also I hope you can check my other fictions ;) 

​​​​​​Thank you so much to my readers <3