Chapter 27

Time

The next day came and the couple still sleeping peacefully in their shared bed. Jinhee groans and flutter her eyes open. She saw Taehyung already sitting and staring at her. "Morning, baby." She tries to get up when she feels pain down there. "Ouch." Taehyung help her up. "How many round last night?" Taehyung showed three and Jinhee feels like killing this guy. "You think I'm a machine or what? Hurt as ." 

 

 

 Jinhee looks at the clock and they only have half of hour to get dress. ", we're late." She tries to get up again but Taehyung stops her. "Baby, you just rest today. I know you can't walk." She glares at him. "I don't care, I'm going to school and we're late." She gets up and limping to the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

 They arrive at school sharp at 8 o'clock. "Baby, I told you to rest. Look at you, limping." 

 "Who told you to go wild. Now move." Jinhee pushes him aside and walks to the class with Taehyung follow behind. As they enter, Kuhn saw Jinhee is limping. "Why are you limping?" Then he remembers last night incident. "Don't tell me.." She nods. "Three rounds." Kuhn almost faint when he heard that and get up to Taehyung. Then, Jinhee stops him. "I need to teach him something." Jinhee shook and tell Kuhn to just sit down. "It's fine."

 

 

 

 

 It's recess time and three of them are having lunch for the first time together in canteen, peacefully. "I shouldn't have let Jinhee go with you. Did you see her limping?!" Kuhn was still mad. 

 

 

"She's too hot to resist. If you were in my place, I bet you too can't resist her. But, yeah she's mine." Taehyung looks at Jinhee eating and steal some her food. 

 

 

"By the way, how's you and Yoonmi? Any progress?" Hearing Yoonmi name, Kuhn suddenly blush and he doesn't know if he likes her or not.

 

 

"Uh.. I don't know." The couple laugh looking at Kuhn's face. 

 

 

 

 

 Time passed very quick and it's already time to go home. The three of them walk out from the school but then Kuhn saw Yoonmi standing at the school gate, waving at him. Taehyung saw the girl too and looks around whether she's waving at them or someone else. Jinhee saw Kuhn looking at the girl. "Ah.. That's Jung Yoonmi, I guess." Hearing that Taehyung waves back at the girl for Kuhn. "Dude, it's starting now."

 

 

 "Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung and this is Jinhee, my girlfriend." They shake hands. "Of course I know you, Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you two." 

 

 

 "Kuhn-ah, you didn't check your phone?" Yoonmi asks and Kuhn takes out his phone. There's a message from Yoonmi. "Now? Okay. But.."

 

 

 "It's fine. Let them join us." Taehyung grins like an idiot when Yoonmi said that. "Girlfriend, let's go on a double date with Kuhn and his girl." He pulls Jinhee with him and let the couple walk at the back. 

 

 

 "Your girl?" She asked. Kuhn is blushing hard when he heard that. "Uh.. Taehyung loves to tease people but he doesn't mean it." He rubs his nape and look somewhere else. He saw Taehyung turns at him and smirks. He sends a death glare to Taehyung and he just laughs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 Taehyung gets up and grab Jinhee's hand. "We need to go home now. It's getting late. See you later." They went out from the bistro, leaving both of them alone in the bistro. 

 

 

 "Why did you do that? Its not even late yet." Jinhee asks innocently. "Well, I just want to let them alone." 

 

 

"Ah.. I get it." Jinhee pats his head and says, "You're so smart."

 

 

"Of course I am. Or else you wouldn't fall for me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The sun already set and the sky getting darker. Yoonmi and Kuhn are walking together to Yoonmi's house. "Thank you for today, Kuhn." He nods. The atmosphere suddenly become silent and he doesn't know why he feels shy. Then, they arrive in front of Yoonmi's house. They were awkwardly saying goodbye when suddenly Yoonmi kiss on his cheek. "Thanks again, Kuhn." Kuhn was shock and he doesn't know how to react. Yoonmi giggles and went into her house.

 

 

 

There you go with another chap! Oh wait, it's already chapter 27? It's almost the end.

People this story almost end.

Enjoy! =)