Chapter 2

Time

   Yoon Jinhee wakes due to her alarm. She take a shower and wear a comfortable outfit. She sees no one at kitchen, so she guess he still sleeping. She wear her sandal and walk outside. 'Let's start find my job.'

   She walk around then, she saw a vacancy at a coffee shop. Her face lit up and quickly go to the coffee shop. "Ne, kamsahabnida." She bow to the owner of the coffee shop and walk back to her house. 

 

 

   As she enter the house, she saw Taehyung is sitting on the couch while looking at the floor blankly. "Where did you go? Clean this mess." Her eyes widen when she saw a broke cup. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?" He just shrug. "Just clean this. I'm used to have a maid but now they're not here, so clean this now."

   She carefully pick up the broken cup and throw it in the trash. "If you want me to be your maid, you have to give me salary." She glare at him. "No. You're just a worker in my house who doesn't need my money. Find your work at other place. I don't have time to give a salary to a beggar like you."

   Jinhee try to control her angerness and close her eyes. "Okay, I'll get the money and you will let me free, right? That's our deal. Remember that." With that, he leave the house.

  "That ing chaebol. I will pay for you one day."

 

 

   Taehyung just finish his meeting with the Hyundai group. He loosen his tie and walk to his car. He drive his car to a certain place that can relax him. 

   The music was loud and there's a lot of people in there. "Hey, Taehyung!" He heard someone call him. "Oh, hyung!" He take a sit next to his friend, Seokjin. "You seems tired today. Come on, let's have fun." He order the drink. 

    Then, there's a girl come towards him. The girl is wearing a very tight dress reach to her mid thigh, revealing her white skin. "Hey.." The girl sit on his lap and Taehyung starts playing with her.

   "Hyung, see you tomorrow. I have business to do." Seokjin thumbs up at him and shoo him away.

 

 

 

    Jinhee heard a noise from the door. 'It could be him.' Then, she heard something break again. She open the door and saw a drunk Taehyung with a girl walking to his room while each other face. 'What the hell?' She quickly close the door and pretend that she's sleeping.

   In a drunk state, Taehyung enter Jinhee's room and starts kissing the girl everywhere. Jinhee is shock and quickly get up from her bed. Taehyung then push the girl on Jinhee's bed and Jinhee witness everything that he did. 'The !' She quickly go outside and sleep on the couch instead.

   For all night, she can't sleep properly because of the sound that they made. 'This is so annoying.' She shut her eyes tight and force herself to sleep. "ing damn you Taehyung."

 

 

 

 

    Second chapter updated. Sorry for the strong language...

Hope you enjoy. :)