Chapter 29

Time

Couple months has passed and it's near to the graduation day. Taehyung and Jinhee has rekindled while Kuhn has found his new passion and love. Jung Yoonmi is the right girl for Kuhn. He has introduced her to his parents because he thinks it's important and fortunately his parents like her. No doubt that they might end up marrying each other. 

 

 It was a week before the graduation where every students and teachers are busy with the preparation. They had been busy rehearsing for the graduation and of course the seniors can't wait to graduate soon. The three are eating their lunch in the canteen. Jinhee couldn't hide the happiness that she's seeing now, these boys that once fought over her and now they're so inseparable. "Why are you smiling?" Taehyung asked while frowning. "You look like a psycho." He earns a smack from Jinhee. "Dude, she's in love." Upon hearing that, Taehyung bombarded her with questions. 

"You cheat on me?"

"Who is he??"

"How could you love someone else beside me?!" He pouts and furrowed.

 

 

 Kuhn chuckles and just enjoy the jealous Taehyung right now. Then, she pinches Kuhn's ear. "Ack! Jinhee, that's hurt." He rubs his ear and pouts. "Man, I'm kidding. She wouldn't have other boys because she  already got you." The couple send him a death glares. "You're lucky I'm not the type to steal someone else girls." 

 

 

 

 

 Later, it's time to go home after a tiring day of rehearsal. As soon as Kuhn walks out of school, Yoonmi already stands there and waits for him. "As expected." Kuhn quickly walks to Yoonmi and waves at the couple. 

 

 

 Taehyung grabs her hand and drive back to their house. "Tae." He hums. "You seem not busy with your works nowadays. Is everything alright?" Taehyung smiles and grab her hand and kiss it. "Everything's fine. You know we're busy with our graduation, so I cancelled all my appointment." Hearing that, Jinhee smiles. 

 

 

 

 

 Later that night, they were having their dinner when suddenly Jinhee gets up and run to the bathroom. Taehyung follows Jinhee but Jinhee stops him. He waits patiently outside their shared room. "Baby, are you alright?" Jinhee opens the door and just smile. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." They continue their dinner but then Jinhee stops eating. "I'm feeling unwell. Can you finish all these foods? I'm sorry." He frowns looking at how weird Jinhee right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A week has passed and it's the day of graduation day. The students are feeling excited to escape from their high school life. Jinhee and Taehyung arrives at school and saw Yoonmi is waiting outside the hall. "Yoonmi. Where's Kuhn?" She looks up and smiles at the couple. "Ah, he went to the wash room first." But then, Yoonmi looks at Jinhee. "You look pale, Jinhee. Are you okay?" She nods and tell her that she's fine. 

 

 

 On the other hand, Taehyung has been worried ever since a week ago. He's so worried that Jinhee keeps on throw up. Even though he'll graduate, but his heart is not calm seeing Jinhee like that. He's back to his sense when he feels someone pat his shoulder. "What are you thinking?" Kuhn wraps his arm around Taehyung. "Nothing." Kuhn stares at him with are-you-sure look. Kuhn pinches both Taehyung's cheeks. "That's face doesn't look like anything. Now tell me what's wrong." Taehyung just shook. "Brother, I've known you for quite long time. I know that look. Now tell me what's going on? Nervous?"

 

 

 Taehyung is about to tell Kuhn when a teacher come and call them to enter the hall. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 After graduation ceremony, the students take the photo with their family. Kuhn's parents congratulate to them so does Yoonmi. Taehyung calls Jinhee to the garden. He has planned this couple weeks ago with Kuhn but looking at Jinhee's condition, he's afraid that she might rejects. 

 

 

 Jinhee sits on the bench and wait for Taehyung to say something. "Yoon Jinhee." He takes a breath and proceed. "I know I was a jerk before this. I never care about you but actually deep down inside my heart I care. I care so much about you that I'm afraid that I will hurt you. I remember when I hurt you and then you ran away. I found you and you look so vulnerable but I pretend that I don't care. The uncle was right. I lost my mind when you ran away. I couldn't think straight because I know I hurt you. I being always mean but I was never mean. It was just an act. I just wanted you to leave me so that I will never hurt you. But when I found out that Kuhn liked you, my heart shattered. I didn't want to leave you but my mind wasn't straight. I left you alone and when I came back the next day to picked you, you weren't there any more." 

 

 

 Jinhee's eyes b with tears listening to his untold story. Taehyung takes another breath and continue. "I once visited you at Busan but you didn't know. I wanted to surprise you so that we can back again but then I saw Kuhn standing in front of your house. My heart shattered once again thinking that you and Kuhn has officially together. I thought to myself that I was late one step and you were already become his. And when I saw you come at the engagement party, I was jealous. I was very jealous when everyone complimented you with Kuhn. It was supposed to be me and not him. I was so upset and almost kill myself. I love you so much that I can't look at you with someone else other than me. I.. I really love you that I hope I make the right choice, to not leave you ever again. And I hope you will accept me again." 

 

 He gets up and kneel in front of Jinhee. He looks at her with his sincere eyes and Jinhee just smiles while tears keep on flowing. He takes out a small box from the pocket. He breath once again and look at her. "Will you marry me again, Yoon Jinhee?" She smiles and without hesitation she nods. Taehyung gets up and hug her tightly. He kisses her forehead and pecks her lips. 

 

 

 On the other hand, Kuhn and Yoonmi saw the scene and chanted. "Woo~ The Kims are back." Four of them laugh and suddenly something hit Jinhee's head and she falls. Taehyung quickly grab Jinhee before she falls. "Jinhee." He shakes her. 

 

 

 

 

 While waiting for the doctor, Taehyung tells Kuhn about Jinhee being moody a week ago. "So, do you think what caused her to be like that?" Before Kuhn could reply, Yoonmi appears. "There's only two answers. One, she might have her period." Taehyung frowns. "But we made it a day before." Yoonmi sighs and tell them there's only one answer. "Two, she's pregnant." Both of the guys eyes widened. 

 

 

 The doctor appear and smiles. "Ms. Yoon is fine but please make sure that she gets enough rest and congratulation Mr. Kim. She's pregnant and it's already two months." Upon hearing that, Taehyung couldn't believe himself that he will be a father to his beloved girl. "Really, doctor? Can I see her now?" He nods and they enter her ward.

 

 

 

As you can see the green tag, this story has completed!! Yeay! But I feel the sad at the same time.

Oh, sorry for late but happy new year! We're getting older and I hope nothing bad happen this year.

Enjoy and I'm sorry if there any grammar error because English is not my first language.

And please do check my other fictions. >_<