Chapter 1

Time

   The wedding ceremony has ended an hour ago. Jinhee stands at the door while faking a smile to the relatives. 'How I wish they know.' She finally escape, but not escape from someone's grip. He might force her to be his maid and pay everything that he gave her.

   She flinch a bit when her dad tap her shoulder. "From now on, you can stay at your husband's house." She only let out a sigh. She knew it all the way. Of course a married girl must stay with her husband. Even if it's love or not.

   It was surprise to know that even his family also hate her and the marriage. Except for this man, Kim Taewoo. The only person who understands her. She still remember when he said that she should transfer to his school because it will be easier for them to go home. "No, I don't like it. It might not change anything."

   After the ceremony ended, they go to their house which is a penthouse, owned by his family. 'This guy is freak rich.' Ever since the wedding ended, they didn't talk. They even never talk before.Even how much they hate each other, they never fight or speak even a word to each other. Most of person might gawk looking at the house, but not for Yoon Jinhee. It's just a house. You can live because that's one of our needs. 

   She directly goes to one of the room which is belonged to him. "That's my room. You sleep in that room."    She just shrug that and go to the other room without utter a word. 'She's..' Both of them close the door and no one talk.

   On the other side, Jinhee is thinking on how to escape from all of these. "Come on, Jinhee. Think." But there's nothing come out. An hour of thinking still nothing come out. "Gosh, are you really that stupid, Jinhee?!" She end up lying on her new bed which is she never had. 

   It's already 9.30 p.m. and Jinhee still not coming out. Guess she hate him so much. Then, her stomach growl. She finally goes out just to search for food. Then, she saw Taehyung is eating alone at dining. 'Should I go or not? Just go and eat.' She take a plate and take some of the food from Taehyung and eat. "What the hell are you doing?" Taehyung stop her from eating. "What? I'm hungry." 

   "Before everything happen, let's make an agreement. This marriage only to help your parents to get money. You know that my family hate you, so pay all the money back once you graduate from the school, which is six month left." Jinhee show no interest when he's talking because that's what she will do. "Can I escape from all of this now? I'm tired living in a wealthy life but doesn't know how to use it wisely." 

   He scoff. "So you think you're rich. Just to remember you that you just only a Beggar that my family picked to be marry." She scrunch her face and go back to her room. 'Ouch, that harsh.' She rolled her eyes.  But before she enter her room, she walk back to kitchen. "That's mean I have my chance to leave, right? Cause I'm gladly to do so, Mr. Kim."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter updated! Wohooo!