Chapter 17

Time

Jinhee awakes due to sound that Taehyung made. "Baby, you're awake?" She hummed. She tries to get up but she feels the pain at her lower part. He heard her groans. "Hey, be careful. Is it hurt that bad?" She nods. He takes out his phone and make a call to Mr. Kim, saying that Jinhee is sick. Taehyung saw the look on Jinhee's face. "It's fine. He knew it."

 Taehyung tries to help her shower, but she doesn't want it. She feels shy. "Babe, you don't have to be shy. I've seen everything last night," She can feel the heat coming to her cheeks. With that she just agreed.

 

 

 They went out to have breakfast. "Just sit here. I'll take for you." Being a gentle husband he is. Then, she heard someone called her. "Hey, Yoon!" She greets him back. "Wait a minute, there's something different about you today. You seem happy." She just smiles. Taehyung come and told Kuhn to stop flirting with Jinhee. "I know she's your girlfriend, but she's my friend too." Kuhn rolled his eyes, When Taehyung leaves again to get water, Kuhn face suddenly become serious. "Why you didn't pick up the call?" She looks at him confusedly. "What do you mean?"

 

 

 Jinhee was in shock. How does he knew about this. "I know you're his wife. I won't tell anyone if you follow what I said. Remember the day when Minjung came and make a scene at your house, why you didn't pick my call? I want to warned you but it was too late. Don't ask me how I know about this but I'm trying to help you and don't mention to anyone that I helped you. Not Minjung especially." She was utterly shock. She doesn't know whether she should tell him or not,

 Taehyung realises her sudden silent. "Babe?" Jinhee still in her world. "Jinhee?" He nudges her. She looks at him. "What?" "You've been spacing. Are you okay?" She nods. "Babe, tell me. I know you. There's something bothering you?" Taehyung tucked her hair behind her ear. "We're couples. We should tell each other our problems, okay?"

 

 

 "I don't know why he wants to help me. Does he have any relationship with her?" He shook his head. "I don't know. But, it's good to know he wants to protect you." 

 "Do you perhaps have any connection with his father?" He shook. "I only know his dad owns a hotel and his mom is a lawyer." They went back to their room with a slow step because Jinhee is completely hurt. They end up cuddling and watching TV. 

 

 

 Then, Jinhee's phone ring. She picks up the calls. "Hello."

 "Jinhee, where is Taehyung?"

 "He's in bathroom. Why?"

 "Make sure he doesn't leave his room. Minjung is coming to get him."

 

 

 

 

Sorry for short chapters and late update. 

Hope you enjoy! =)