Chapter 5

Time

   As the day passed, it is the day for Jinhee to go to school with Taehyung. "Yah, hurry!" Jinhee groan and quickly grab her bag pack. "Wait, why should I go with you?" "I'll drop you at bus stand and you'll go there on your own." She glare at him. "Then, you don't have to send me because Taewoo oppa already wait for me." She wear her shoe and leave Taehyung. 'When did hyung meet her?' He just shrug it off because it will save his petrol.

   They arrive at Kim Art High School. Jinhee wave at Taewoo and quickly walk to class, afraid that she might late. The homeroom teacher, Ms. Hwang enter and the students quickly shut. "Alright class, today you will have new transfer student." Jinhee enter the class with her heart beating. She's indeed nervous. "A-annyeonghaseyo. I'm Yoon Jinhee imnida. Please take care of me." She bow and some of students clap. "Alright Jinhee, you may sit next to our class monitor, Su Il." Su Il raise his hand and Jinhee walk to him. "Annyeong, No Su Il imnida, but you can call me Kuhn." His sweet smile make Jinhee blush. 

 

  

   On the other hand, Taehyung just watch how she interact. "Not bad." Then his seat mate appear. "What's not bad?" Taehyung quickly look away. "Nothing." 

  

   The bell ring, the students dash out from the class and go to canteen. Jinhee is having her lunch with Kuhn because she's being guided. "So...where do you live? Don't be scare because if something happen we can help you." She gulp. "Erm.." Kuhn smile and tell her it's fine. "I need to tell you something. In this school, we came from rich family. Even if we're not that smart, we have money to go to school. But there also students that are smart which is the nobility. They are smart and rich. Don't feel offend when they say something about wealth and intelligent. Second, not so smart students and their parents work as lawyer, doctor and banker. Which is me. Thirdly, we have normal students who are smart but not rich as others. So, I'm telling to be careful if any of them try to hurt you especially that guy." He point at Taehyung.

   "Which group is he?" She ask. "That's crazy if you don't know him. He is not in any group. Nah, he's in the top group." 'Of course duh. I know that.' Suddenly Kuhn laugh. "Sorry, finally there is someone who doesn't recognise him. He's very well known. He's the owner of this school and the future CEO of Kim's Company. He is so arrogant. Every night, I bet he those random girl at club."

   "Oh, so he's the owner of this school? But he seems someone pretty normal to me. No harm at all." He chuckle. "What?" He show her thumbs up. "That is the best. No one ever say that. You're awesome, Jinhee."

 

 

   The school ended very quick and Jinhee rush to the coffee shop. Taehyung just look at her running. "How I wish I could help you."

 

   Jinhee arrive and surprise to see that the shop closed. "What?" She's about to leave when she see a car. She squint her eyes. "Isn't that Taehyung?" She just walk away. Taehyung quickly get out and grab her arm harshly. "Where you're going lady?" Then all of sudden she hit him. Taehyung just look at her in horror. "Wh-what did you do? No girls ever did that to me!" She walk away. "Yah!!"

   "What?! Why are you pestering me now?!" Taehyung grab her wrist and pull her to the car. "No sorry?" She doesn't answer him. "You don't deserve sorry from me." She mumble. But he still can hear. "What's wrong with you?" He soften. "I'm thinking how to get money. The shop closed and no one inform to me."

   They arrive at home. After they change, Taehyung ordered jajjangmyeon for their dinner. Jinhee heard he whimper. Then she saw the bruise on his face. "Uhm.." The door bell ring. Taehyung gets the order. 

   Taehyung realise Jinhee is not touching her food. "You don't like it?" He snap his finger. "Why are you spacing? It's not good?" She shook. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." Taehyung smile. "It's fine. I understand why. But can you eat? Because I don't want to be blame that I let you die." 

 

 

   After eating, both of them watch movie. "What are you doing with those? As I know there's nothing something like that." Jinhee put the ointment on the bruise. "Ack!" She slap his arm softly. "Stay will you." 

   "Thanks." Jinhee puts the ointment back in her room. "Sorry again." They watch the movie. "So how was your day?" She smile. "Great. Kuhn and I were gossiping about you. I think I'm the first girl did that to you behind your back." 

   " you." She just laugh. "I guess that the best thing I ever had."