Chapter 3

Time

   The next day come, Taehyung groan and cover his eyes with his arm. Then he feel someone beside him. 'It can't be her.' His eyes widen and look at the body. '! What did I do?' He check himself and yes he's also . He quickly run to bathroom and clean up. 

   After taking a long shower, he come out with his damp hair and the towel around his neck. "Hi, babe. You look great like that." Taehyung shuddered. "Get out, ." But the girl thought he's joking. "You're a good actor. You like it last night? We should meet later, right~" She get up from the bed and Taehyung quickly force her to get her clothe. "Just get lost!" The girl still thought that he's acting. 

   On the other hand, Jinhee startled a bit when she heard his voice. "I shouldn't interfere their life." She's just about to leave but then, "You, can you get this girl out from here?" She turn and just look at him. "Not my problem when you were the one brought her here. Not to forget, drunk." Taehyung groan again. "Just get lost, will you! My eyes hurt." The girl starts whining. Jinhee just roll her eyes and leave them alone. 'That girl didn't help anything.'

   "Oh god! How many times do I have to tell you to get lost?! Now!!"

 

 

   Jinhee arrive at the coffee shop and change her clothe to a uniform that has provided. She's waiting for the customers to come. Then, the bell chimed. "Oh, Jinhee? What are you doing here?" Jinhee become brighter when  the guy came. "Oh, I just want to work although you will not allow me. Right?" He chuckle. "Yeah, but what can I do if you want." 

   Jinhee bow at her brother in-law, Kim Taewoo. She loves the guy because he is nice not like his other family members. "What are you smiling at?" The smile quickly fade. "Uh...nothing." 

    Taehyung eat his toast and coffee. 'Hyung might kill me if he find out I make out again.' He hit his head. He look at his Cartier watch. "Damn, I late." He grab his key car and dash out. 

 

 

    The meeting with S&C company just finish and Taehyung shake hand with the CEO. "I hope you will think about the offer." Taehyung is very good at handling business. This is why his father let him manage the conpany. He roll his sleeves up to elbow and loosen his tie. "Sir, we will have another meeting with Lee Automobile. " His assistant keep on reading. "Cancel all the meeting for this week. I will be having a break for a month. Understood?" His assistant nod. "Sir, you're going to club again?" He look at his assistant. "Never interfere my life. By the way, how do you know?" 

 

   Jinhee just finish her work and walk back to her house. '5 months and a week to go, then you will escape from all of these." She press the button and wait for the elevator to come. Then, she heard someone cough. "Where have you been all day?" Jinhee was a bit surprise but still remain poker. "None of your business." 

   "Don't you have time today?" Taehyung look at her confusedly. "To go to club and other girls." Taehyung glare at her. "Does your parent ever teach how to not interfere my life?!" She just shrug. "Then, you shouldn't ask me that question when you know the answer." The elevator open and Jinhee just leave him. 'Aish, that girl!'

 

 

   After taking shower, both of them feel hungry. Jinhee just sit on the couch and watch television while waiting for her ramyun to be cooked. Taehyung see her watching and quickly pull the ramyun and hot water hit her feet. "What the ?! Go buy your own food!" Jinhee curse at him. "I don't see you there. I accidentally hit it." Jinhee is trying to stand up and wash her feet but then, he throw her his money. "Go buy food, now! I want to eat jajjangmyeon." She just stare at the money. "Go buy yourself!"

   "Hey, stupid! Hurry, I must survive for my girl. I don't want to look sick. They might think I can't do it anymore." Jinhee pick up the money and throw back at him. "Well, go back to the club and choose any that you like to . That's your dinner! They might like it!" Taehyung rise up and splash the hot water right at her face. "Watch your mouth, . Who you think you are. You're no other compared to them. Don't make me divorce you and let your father bankcrupt once again!!" She scoff. "I would love to see him suffer." With that she quickly run out from the house.

 

 

 

 

 

Yea! Another chapter updated! Hope you like it! =)