Chapter 15

Time

Jinhee didn't dare to look at him. Her body become shiver as she remembers the touch. He hug her from behind and whisper to her. "Baby, you know I haven't done that for two months. I am a guy and my needs are beyond my control." He said with his husky voice. He realises the tension on her body and make her turn. "Baby, are you okay?" He pat her cheek. "I'm sorry. But you know I don't those such a long time because I don't want lose you again. I will not do it unless you stay close with me. Promise I won't do anything except for kisses."

 

  He pecks her lip. "Jinhee?" Jinhee finally back to her sense. Her heart rates become normal again. "I'm fine." She mutters. "So, will you stay with me?" Being the understanding wife she is, she nods. She also doesn't want to lose again because this will be their last time together. "You're the best, my wife. But." She saw his face change to serious then a smirk show on his face. "As I said, my needs are beyond my control. If I can't resist it, then I have no other choice." She pushes him. "Aish." He laughs.

 

 

   They landed on Land of The Rising Sun at noon and take a bus to the hotel. The students gathered at the lobby then their home room teacher, Mr. Kim came. "You can have a rest for today and tomorrow we will start out programme." He tells each of their partners and go to their own room.

 Jinhee unpack their stuffs while Taehyung lay in the bed, yawning. "Are you that tired?" He hummed. "I had a meeting and small argument in the meeting. That's why I came home late last night." He just stares at Jinhee then call her. Patting the bed. She lay next to him. "It feels good to stay close with you." 

 

 

   They're walking hand in hand outside when suddenly a girl come. "Taehyung-ah." He feels someone tap his shoulder. He turns and sees a girl. Jinhee stares at the girl then she remembers it was a girl that Taehyung brought. "Taehyung-ah, why you didn't come any more?" She asked while using her aegyo.

   "Well, I don't some girls, I only do that with my wife. Now, if you excuse us." Jinhee face become red when he said that. They went back to have a dinner leaving the girl alone.

 

 

  Taehyung is in the bathroom while Jinhee just watching the television. Suddenly, she has the urge to go to bathroom. She holds it but then she knocks on the door. "Tae." She called him. 'What takes him so long?' She knocks again then he open the door. "What's with you, lady?" She pushes him away and close the door.

 

  Taehyung is laying on the bed while looking at the phone. Jinhee comes out from the bathroom. "You know what, I think we should go to Love land." Jinhee lay next to him. "Where is it? Is it for couple?" A smirk showed on his face. "It's more than that. It's for someone who already married or I should call it, land." She hit her chest softly. He moves closer to her and whispers, "As I said, I have my needs and it's beyond my control." He put his legs on hers. "Yah, your legs are heavy."

 

   Next morning come and Jinhee looks at the clock. "Damn, I'm late." She rushes to the bathroom. She takes offher clothes then she turns and sees Taehyung staring at her. "Yah! Why you didn't lock the door?" She quickly covers her body with towel. "It's not like anyone else is here. It's just me."

 "Nice body. I can't wait to eat yours." He smirked.

 She squint her eyes and told him not to look at her. "We're married and there's no wrong looking at it. I've seen a lot but yours is beautiful. God, that s." He earns a smack from her.

 

  

 

  After having breakfast, everyone gathered outside before the programme started. Taehyung keep imagining Jinhee's body and thinking it must be good to feel it. Jinhee on the other hand realises that Taehyung looks like he's panting. "Tae.. Are you alright?" He turns to her and shook. "Oh, nothing." 

   Then, the programme start. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! Finally updated. Well I made some tease there. Shoud they or shouldn't? You know what I mean right? *smirks* 

So I hope you will anticipate with the next chapter and hope you like it. =D


 This chapter has been edited because suddenly it has been deleted and I didn't save it in draft. So, there's a changing there but the scene still remain the same. I'm very sorry. *bows.*  I thought I want to update new chapter but this thing happens. So, yeah..