Chapter 26

Time

"Baby." Taehyung has been calling Jinhee ever since. He jutted out his lips when there's no respond from Jinhee. He walks back to kitchen and pull Jinhee with him in his room. He close the door and push Jinhee on his bed. "Let's cuddling. I miss you so much." He hugs her tight and place his face on her chest. 

 

 

 Jinhee plays with his hair. "Tae, what's wrong with you? You seem.."

"Just let me be close with you." He cuts her word. "You know how much I feel regret when I left you that day." She shushes him and told him it's fine. "It's okay, Tae. It's been months ago." He shook his head lightly. "No. It's-" She lifts his chin up and pecks his lips. "It's alright, Tae. Don't think about it any more. I'm with you now."

 

 

 

 

 

 Kuhn and Yoonmi are having introduction with each other and sometimes Yoonmi would crack some jokes. "So, you just came from Paris?" She nods. "Well, I went to Paris to learn about fashion so yeah. And my parents want me to come home because they miss me so much." Kuhn just smiles. Then, her phone ring. "Yes, dad. I'll be home now." She gets up and apologize for leaving early. But, he stops her. "Ms. Jung, may I borrow your cell phone for a while?" She nods and takes out her phone. "Thank you for the treat and if you're free any time, just call me and let's go eat somewhere. My treat." She nods and leave him.

 

 

 'Nice try, Kuhn. You better move on.' He walks back to his car and drive back to his house. But before he drives to his house, he stops at Taehyung's.

 

 

 

 

 He rings the bell and the door open, revealing a girl. "Kuhn? What are you doing here?" Taehyung heard the name of Kuhn and quickly walks to the door. "Hey, man. What are you doing? Come in." 

 

 

 "I just want to say hi." Then Jinhee realize that Kuhn is wearing something stylish and asks him. "Did you go somewhere?" He nods. "Ah, yes. I went to cinema with Jung." Jinhee furrows her eyebrows. She never heard his friend name Jung. "It's Jung Yoonmi and I just met her." Upon hearing that, Taehyung smirks. "You went on a date, huh?" Jinhee chuckles. "You didn't tell me about the girl." Somehow Kuhn suddenly feels shy to talk about it. He doesn't know why but the feeling suddenly came. "Aw, dude. You're blushing. You know what? Next time let's go on a double date. Me, Jinhee, you and that girl, okay?" 

 

 

 "I'll get going. See you guys tomorrow." Kuhn gets up and leave both of them. "Make sure bring your girl, Kuhn." Taehyung keeps on teasing Kuhn about Yoonmi being his girl and he doesn't know why that makes him blush even more. "Shut it, bro. She's not even my girl."

 

 

 "Yet. She will be soon. Don't worry, I'll make sure she's yours." Jinhee just laugh at how supportive Taehyung about Kuhn with Yoonmi. "And you make sure bring Jinhee in good condition."

 

 

 "Don't worry, dude. I'll make sure she's very healthy with twins inside her." Jinhee smacks his head and glare. "What?! We have for like how many times and I want it twins," Kuhn eyes bulge out hearing that they made it a lot of times. "When did you guys made?! Oh no. Mom and dad are gonna kill me." 

 

 

 "Well my parents will love it because they will become grandparents soon. And who are you to be killed? You're not her boyfriend." He glares. "Well, she's my sister. I have to take care of her very well."

 

 

 Jinhee told Taehyung to shut about having a baby and Taehyung shoves Kuhn out from their house. "Unless if you want to hear we're making out." Kuhn quickly leave the house before Taehyung starts kissing Jinhee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kuhn laughs at how happy Taehyung for having Jinhee back. He can tell how sad is he when Jinhee is not with him. He knows Minjung plan will not make it. "Seems like it's over."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Do you really need to tell him about us making out for several times?" Jinhee goes to her room and close the door. "Baby. I was just kidding." He knocks few times until the door open. "But I do want to have it." He stares her with full of lust. Jinhee pulls him in and close the door. "If you said so." Jinhee smirks. "I like it when you like this, baby." He whispers. And they make love for umpteenth time.

 

 

 

Hello there! Another update today, yeay! This story is going to end soon. Only four more chapters left.

Enjoy! =)