Chapter 20

Time

In a blink of an eye, month has passed and both of them are free. Free from being stuck together and that's what they wanted. Jinhee has moved to Busan and lived there. She stops schooling and learn by herself at home. She knows she's not a smart person, but she will try to make her dad proud of her,

 

 On the other hand, Taehyung lives like his old life. But one thing he will never do is to some random girls. He had enough. He drives his car to school and park at the parking lot. The girls start chanting his name. He sits at his place and suddenly he looks at her old place, which is next to Kuhn. He misses her actually but he doesn't want to show it. It's enough for him to be fooled. 

 

 

 Right after school end, he drives to his company and have another meeting with The N&S company. He looks more serious than ever. 

 

 After the meeting end, he enters his room to do his work. But then, he saw his dad sitting on the chair. "Dad? What are you doing here?" His dad claps at him. "I am proud of my son because he can manage everything well here but, I am sad because my son let her go without my knowing. Son, why did you do that?" 

 

 "She fooled me. She-" His dad raises his hand. "I know her very well, son. She will never do such a thing. You didn't let her explain."

 

 "Dad, there's nothing to explain. It was clear that she tricked us. She made us-" "Kim Taehyung. I know you don't like her and she doesn't like you, but don't make such accuse to her. She didn't do any thing wrong but you're the one who always making it worse. Think again, Kim Taehyung. I didn't raise you to be this stupid. You're the smartest person in your school so don't make a shame for me." His dad gets up and walk away.

 

 "But, dad. I agree to merge our company with the Lee's." His dad stops. "Don't you proud of me, dad?" His dad knows the story between them but since this is business, he let him. "Make sure you don't have any relationship with Minjung. She also tricked you."

 

 

 He went home around 9 o'clock. He sits on the couch and suddenly he calls for Jinhee. 'What am I doing? She's not here.' He was thinking of her to massage her, but she's gone.

 

 

 

 

 Jinhee on the other hand is helping her aunt do house chores. "Jinhee, it's fine. Go study and make sure your dad proud of you. People won't label you as stupid person any more." She finally does what her aunt told to.

 

 "Jinhee, your friend is here." She frowns. 'Which friend?' She walks out and saw a guy standing in front of her house. "Excuse me?" He turns and she gasps. "What are you doing here?" He smiles. "I come here to visit you. Don't ask me how do I get the address because I always have my way. So, how are you?" 

 

 They're talking and her aunt can tell that this person is really nice. "Why don't you come to school again? Can you please come back? It's for your study." He looks at her aunt and her aunt looks at Jinhee. She nods. " Take Jinhee back there. Jinhee, is only for your study."

 

 "But who's going to pay the fee? I don't have enough money for that." He told her its fine and he will pay it for her. "But Kuhn, you don't have to do that." 

 

 

 In the end, she gives up. Kuhn made her go back to the place where she promised she will not go any more. "Don't worry. The students don't know you stop schooling. So they will think that you need to go somewhere or sick."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 She sighs. "Its fine. Let's go." He holds her hand and she tilts her head. He smiles. They walk to their class and sit at their place. "It's been a month since you left and now here you are. You're back." They're keep talking and Jinhee didn't realise that a person has just walk passed her. Taehyung sits at his place then he stares at Kuhn. 'New student?' He squints his eyes. 'That figure looks like Jinhee.' He thought but shrug it off.

 

 

 Jinhee is sitting at the canteen and wait for Kuhn to come. Then' there's a guy come and sit in front of her. Her eyes widened so does him. "What are you doing here? Ah, no wonder you're not being introduced." She gets up and is about to walk away but Kuhn stops her. "Just sit here. He will not disturb us." 

 

 

 He keeps looking at them. Talking and laughing like he's not exist in this world. He clears his throat. Both of them look at him. They look at the card on the table. "That's my invitation to my party. It's my engage party. I hope you can come. Kuhn curls his hand and is about to punch Taehyung but Jinhee stops him. "Oh, so you're on his side now. Let's see if you can come or not." He smirks. "Of course I can. I'm not yours any more." This time it's Jinhee turns to smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeay, another update! I might this story around 30 chapter. So, don't worry,

Enjoy =)