Chapter 25

Time

 

Taehyung and Jinhee are walking hand in hand to their house. Kuhn had to give up since he knows how much Jinhee has been longing for Taehyung. "Okay. This weekend you have to come home. Mom and dad will be mad if they know." Taehyung feels relief that Kuhn let her come with him. "Baby." Jinhee stops and turn to him. Taehyung walks closer to her and hug her tight. "I miss you so much." 

 

 

 Jinhee just smiles knowing that. "I miss you too." Taehyung didn't let her go yet. "Please be mine again. I'm dying here. Minjung is gone and now all I need is you." She giggles. "Since when you're this cheesy?" He looks at her face and shrug. "I don't know. Ever since you left me I guess?" She squints her eyes. "Who left me in the first place?" 

 

 

 

 

 They enter their house while Taehyung keep on holding her waist. "Baby." She hums. "Just stay in my room." Taehyung pulls Jinhee to his bedroom. They lay on bed while Taehyung place his arm on her waist, hugging her tightly. He stares at Jinhee face while Jinhee close her eyes. He caresses her cheeks. "Let's get married again." Those words surprised Jinhee and open her eyes. "Graduate first then we'll marry again." 

 

 

 "I can't wait that long. You now how much I need you." He pecks her lips and stare into her dark brown orbs. "I love you." He kisses her forehead. 

"I love you." Her eyes.

"I love you." Her nose.

"I love you." Her cheeks.

"I love you so much." He kisses her lips with passion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 On the other hand, Kuhn does not like the fact that Jinhee stay with Taehyung for a week. But because he loves her, he let her and she will become happy. 'Jinhee happy, I'm happy.' 

 

 

 He walks to the cinema alone. He already booked the tickets days ago but end up Jinhee is with Taehyung. So, he need to watch the movie alone. 

 

 

 He saw a girl, wearing long black plaid shirt with black jeans and white sneaker looking for her ticket. "Where did I put? I just bought it." He walks to the girl and give her another ticket that he has. "Uh, thanks." They walk together in the cinema.

 

 

 

 

 

 Jinhee is cooking while Taehyung just stares at her. She goes to sink, his eyes trail her. He saw Jinhee try to get some ingredient in the cabinet, but to her dismay she can't reach. Taehyung walks to her and get it for her. "Thanks." He hug her from behind. "No problem, baby."

 

 

 "Jjan~ let's eat." Taehyung just looks at her. "Don't you want to eat?" He shook. "Feed me. I'm lazy to use my hand." She glares at her and was about to explode but then he pouts. That's her weakness. "Fine. Let me feed my big baby." He smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "That was a good movie." Kuhn stretches his body. "True and thank you for the ticket." He nods. "I'm Kuhn." 

 

 

"Jung Yoonmi. Let me treat you as thank you for helping me." Kuhn rejected at first but knowing this girl wouldn't let it happen, he accepts. "Okay, whatever you said, Ms. Jung." He follows her from behind and they enter into a fancy restaurant.

 

 

 

Finally update! Sorry for take a long time to update. I suddenly lost my idea and sorry for short updates. I will try to update another chapter soon.

Enjoy!