EP1

WE GOT BABY

 

“We got baby”

Ep1:

 

“Is f(x) krystal!” the mc in the mc room shouted.

Krystal is recording star king with others artists. After finished record, she went back to the waiting room with leeteuk and eunhyuk.

“Krystal, here is a letter for you…” said eunhyuk.

“What letter?” krystal ask curiously.

“I don’t know, you open it and see.”

Krystal take the letter from eunhyuk hand and read it.

 

 ‘‘ YOU WILL BE IN A REALITY SHOW CALL ‘WE GOT BABY’. YOU WILL BE A MOTHER  AND WIFE FOR YOUR HUSBAND AND CHILD IN THIS SHOW. YOUR HUSBAND WILL WAIT FOR YOU IN THE ROOFTOP OF SBS BUILDING, PLEASE GO TO SEE HIM...’’

 

“What??!!!” krystal shouted.

“What happen krystal?” leeteuk ask, eunhyuk also waited for her to answer the question.

“Oppa, you see this, then you will know.” krystal pass the letter to leeteuk.

“Wow! Daebak!” they shout.

“Is this hidden camera? I’m only 18(Korean age) this year, how can I be a wife even a mother?!”

“Krystal, it’s real. And now you must go to the rooftop to meet your husband.” said leeteuk to remind krystal to meet her husband in the rooftop.

“A… oppa ottoke?” krystal ask them.

“Just go and meet him in the rooftop, don’t let him wait so long.” eunhyuk said.

“Aishh…”

Krystal walking to the rooftop from her waiting room.

After arrive the rooftop, she saw a man waited there face behind her. She can’t guess who is it. Suddenly the man turn to face her, she was shock. She can’t believe that her husband is…