Hurt My Pride

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

"Geurae! I know we're not of the same class. You're the hallyu star who live a life of a millionaire, while I'm just a college girl who spend her semester break helping her parents to make a living. I am stupid for allowing myself to fall for your pretty face.. but now I've realized that you're nothing more than a man with a black heart," Ji Hyo uttered the words strongly with flammable eyes. Her feeling was hurt, along with her pride. In her mind, she imagined having the guts to throw her drink at his face, but her conscience kept her from going out of her mind.

 

Jaejoong's eyes widen with his mouth agape in surprise. Ji Hyo's accusation was unacceptable, so he blurted out his dissatisfaction for her statement, "Yaa! Who are you to say that I have a black heart? Do you think that you know everything about me?!". "It doesn't take a genius to figure out what kind of a person you really are!" Ji Hyo replied in louder voice, making some of the customers staring at them curiously. "Yaa!" Jaejoong wanted to rebut, but he retreated the moment he noticed that their argument has attracted all eyes on them. He glanced to the left and right tables, and had to apologize to the VIPs who were seating nearby.

 

"See what you've done? Now everyone will think that I'm a bad person!" Jaejoong scolded the woman in low voice, but Ji Hyo was unhappy to be held accountable for damaging his reputation. To her, Jaejoong is only good at blaming others but not himself. "That's because you are a guy with a bad attitude!" she continued to provoke his anger. Ji Hyo was startled when Jaejoong suddenly slammed his cutlery on the table. He was obviously upset by the way she talked about him, as this was his first time dealing with a woman who dare to speak to him in that tone. "Do you want me to show you how bad I can be?!" he threatened her, then called the waiter.

 

The moment a waiter approached their table, Jaejoong prepared to leave the table. "Give the bill to this woman. We are done eating," Jaejoong wiped his mouth clean and got up from his chair. Knowing how expensive the dinner would be, Ji Hyo became panicked. "Jaejoong ssi!" she called his name, so he stop and turned towards her. "Wae? What do you want?!" he asked arrogantly, knowing that she 'needed' him in that situation. Ji Hyo knew that she had no other choice, but to plead the man to save her from getting into trouble. Reluctantly, she got down on her knees and begging for his mercy, "Please don't leave.. I.. I couldn't afford the bill."

 

"Ah.. jinjja? So now you want me to pay for the food? What if I refuse to help you?" he kept fooling around to revenge for her rebellious act. But Jaejoong does have a soft spot in his heart. His ego was defeated by the sad eyes of the woman. He knew that he went overboard by making her paying for the dinner, when he was the one who invited her to the expensive restaurant. Before she began to cry, the hallyu star took out his wallet and ready to make the payment. "If I pay for the food.. are you willing to do anything that I ask?" he gave his condition, and Ji Hyo had to accept the 'price' of his kindness.

 

Once the bill has been settled, Jaejoong abruptly said, "Congratulations! You're now my 'slave' for a week starting from tomorrow. Arachi?". Ji Hyo was in shock. She never thought that someday her life would be turned upside down because of one man - Kim Jaejoong. The worst part was she used to be his number 1 fan!

 

Casually, Jaejoong took out his handphone and handed to the woman. "Key in your number so I can contact you anytime I want," he gave a specific instruction to Ji Hyo who was still unable to comprehend her 'bad luck' since they set eyes on each other. As there was no respond from her, Jaejoong repeated his command in a firm voice, "Yaa.. are you deaf? I said give me your number now!". Ji Hyo was startled when he yelled at her face, so immediately she took the handphone and start to key in her phone number. When she was about to type her name as the caller ID, Jaejoong snatched the phone from her hand and quickly type, "Ji Hyo - The Witch".

 

"It's done! Glad to have dinner with you. Remember to keep your phone on!" he smiled naughtily at the woman as he waved goodbye and walked out from the restaurant. Ji Hyo was glued at her seat for almost 10 minutes. She pitied herself for her misfortune. She wanted to cry her heart out there and then, when suddenly a figure was seating on a chair next to her. "Gwaenchanayo?" she heard a male's voice that sounded familiar to her ears. She lifted her face to look at the man who was kind enough to ask about her condition, and again it was another surprise for her in one night.

 

He smiled. Ji Hyo felt a positive aura surrounding the man, which lessened the pain that she felt in her heart. A splash of pink coloured her fair cheeks when the man gently tapped on her shoulder. "I don't know if I can make you feel better by saying this.. but you're not the only one who had to put up with his arrogant self," he tried to cheer her and it worked. Ji Hyo was able to return a smile, and she felt relief that a gentleman does exist in the world full of talented actors. "Thank you for being nice to me. I really appreciate it," she replied to him in a sweet voice.

 

"I didn't do much here.. but I'm glad that you're okay now. Sorry.. what's your name again?" he casually offered a handshake to her. Without hesitation, Ji Hyo accepted his hand and introduced herself, "I'm Ji Hyo. Song Ji Hyo." "Well.. nice to meet you, Ji Hyo. By the way.. I'm.." before he could finish his sentence, Ji Hyo chipped in, "You're Taeyang.. from the Big Bang." Taeyang giggled, "Wow.. I guess you know a lot about the music industry!". Ji Hyo smiled shyly and humbly denied, "Ah ni.. I only listen to my favourite artist." "And which one is your favourite?" Taeyang showed his interest in her answer.

 

At that point of time, Ji Hyo became clueless. Previously she would confidently say Jaejoong, but after tonight she changed her mind. Seeing how curious Taeyang was, she firmly announced, "I have a few that I like.. but my favourite group is Big Bang." Taeyang let out a small laugh the moment he heard the answer. "Aaww.. you're just being nice! But thank you for saying that," he was very pleased with her response. The two were having a good time chatting with each other when suddenly Ji Hyo's phone rang. Taeyang face was slightly unhappy when he heard Jaejoong's music as her ringtone, which made him assumed that she was more into that guy's music rather than Big Bang.

 

"Yoboseyo? Who's on the line?" Ji Hyo couldn't tell the caller from the number, but she immediately recognized the voice when the person said, "Yaa! Why are you chatting with another man without my permission? You're Kim Jaejoong's slave.. remember?!"

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Jaejoong returned to the table, scolded Ji Hyo and forced her to ride home with him by claiming to Taeyang that she is his woman

b) Taeyang defended Ji Hyo from being scolded by Jaejoong and offered her a ride home