Dinner With That Jerk

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

"Annyeonghaseyo! Is there anyone here by the name of Song Ji Hyo?" a male customer prompt the question to Mrs. Song after he paid for his meal at the counter. Mr. Song who overheard the man's question became curious, "Ji Hyo is our daughter. What did she do this time? Is she in big trouble?". The man giggled as he denied Mr. Song's assumption, "Ah ni! I have an urgent message for her.. but I need to give it to Ji Hyo personally." The Song's couple nodded, but they were wondering if their daughter had involved in anything 'dangerous' for her age. Reluctantly, Mr. Song shouted his daughter's name until the girl appeared in front of them. "Ne appa?" Ji Hyo answered, before she realized the presence of an unfamiliar face between her parents.

 

Immediately Mr. Song passed his remark, "What have you got yourself into young lady?". Ji Hyo was caught by surprise with her father's query. Her face was displaying a blank expression as she rotated her focus between her parents and the mysterious man. She didn't know whether she should be relaxed or anxious about the topic of discussion, so she chose to keep quiet. Because of the weird atmosphere, the guy in the black suit immediately chipped in, "Mianhae, ahjussi. I just need to have a quick word with your daughter." "Me? Wae?" Ji Hyo was slightly nervous, yet she followed his step as he moved away from her parents.

 

Outside of her family's restaurant, the man gave Ji Hyo an envelope and asked her to open it there and then. She took out an invitation card from the envelope with full curiosity. agape in surprise the moment she read the content, "Omo.. isn't this place exclusive for VVIPs and Korea's hottest celebrities only? What have I done to deserve this?". Her questions were answered calmly by the man, "Ne.. someone had an eye on you and would like to get to know you better. He really hope that you will accept the invitation, Ji Hyo ssi." "But who are we talking about?" she was half excited, but half worried to hear the answer.

 

The man casually replied, "You will know if you attend the dinner with him, but suffice to say that your secret admirer is a very influential man." He bowed to her and excused himself, leaving Ji Hyo standing by the roadside in confusion. Her mind roaming to search for any possible name that she could relate with, yet only one person came into the picture - Kim Jaejoong. "Could it be.. but that's impossible! He hates me.. so why would he invites me for a dinner? Aish.. otteoke?" Ji Hyo began to mumble alone. She walked back to the restaurant, and her parents were already waiting for her explanation. "Well.. remember my Japanese friend that I've told you about? His family invite me to have dinner with them before they return to their country this weekend," she had to lie to her parents in a very convincing way.

 

Fortunately for Ji Hyo, her parents gave their permission without questioning further. Happily, she decided to put on the new dress that her parents bought as her birthday present and pair it with a silver necklace. "Wow.. you look stunning Song Ji Hyo!" she complimented herself in front of the mirror before stepping out from the house. She took a taxi to go to the exclusive fine dining restaurant where the rich and famous people spend nearly a thousand just for a plate of food, which triggered the curiosity of the taxi driver the moment she mentioned about her destination. "Are you happen to be one of the Korea's top models? Or a new actress perhaps?" he asked while stealing a glance at her through the rear mirror. She replied with a giggle, not sure how to respond to his assumption.

 

Her heart pounding like drum beat as she walked towards the main entrance. There were two big men in black guarding the door, so only those with invitation cards or members of the restaurant club were allowed to enter. "Let us show you to your table, Miss," a young waitress ushered Ji Hyo to her seat. She felt like dancing and jumping wildly as her eyes captured the presence of many celebrities surrounding the area, but Ji Hyo had to control her excitement and maintain her facial expression to avoid from causing any trouble. There was no one seating at her table, so Ji Hyo decided to wait for her companion. She glanced at her watch, wondering if she was too early for the dinner.

 

Ji Hyo was getting nervous when her companion hasn't arrived after 45 minutes of waiting. She didn't order any food and only drank the plain water that was served on the table - afraid that she might end up paying for her own meal (which can be extremely costly) if the man didn't show up or cancel the dinner. Nearly an hour later, someone approached her and sat across her seat. "We meet again, witch!" Jaejoong smirked at Ji Hyo with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "So it's you! I knew it! Did you purposely made me waiting here for hours?!" Ji Hyo couldn't hold her anger. Surprisingly, Jaejoong scoffed at her reaction, "What makes you think that I'm the one who invited you to this place?".

 

"Then why are you seating at my table?!" she demanded for his explanation, but partly worried if the hallyu star wasn't the one she's been waiting for. Jaejoong casually replied, "I saw you seating here all by yourself for the last one hour.. so I thought that you might need a company." Scanning through the empty table, Jaejoong threw a question, "Didn't you order any food? Waiter!". Ji Hyo became panicked when Jaejoong suddenly requested for the menu, "What are doing?!". "I don't think you came here just to drink the plain water, are you? So let's order something for dinner," Jaejoong replied with his eyes glued on the menu.

 

Ji Hyo was speechless and just watched the hallyu star placing the order for both of them. She didn't know if he was telling the truth, but as of now she was glad to finally have a dinner with someone rather than waiting pathetically for her companion. After the waiter left the table, Jaejoong crossed his arms on the table and leaned forward for a closer look at the lady, "Is this your everyday fashion or you only dressed up for a man like me?". Her eyes were gazing sharply at the Jaejoong, "Wae?! What are you suggesting?! That I'm a ?!". The hallyu star laughing out loud, "I didn't say that! To me you're still a witch.. hiding in a form of a beautiful woman until the clock strike midnight!".

 

"Yaa! You.." Ji Hyo wanted to yell back at him, but she was interrupted by the waiter who came to serve the food. She hated the way he made fun of her, and secretly wishing that she could slap his face for the third time. The man pretended that everything is fine between them and casually enjoying his food. It was the first time that Ji Hyo had seen so many great dishes served at her table, so she was a bit hesitated to eat them. "Wae? Aren't you hungry?" Jaejoong asked with his mouth full. "I bet this is your first time dining at a fine restaurant.. am I right? That explains everything," he continued to mock the lady when he saw the way she handled her cutlery.

 

Ji Hyo was literally hurt by his comment, "Were you born as a jerk?! Was it necessary to make fun of other people? So what if this is my first time eating expensive food at a fine dining restaurant?! Does that give you the right to look down on me?!". Jaejoong put down his fork and knife - staring coldly into her eyes as he said, "If you already know that we're not from the same 'class' of people.. then you shouldn't slap me or have the gut to shout at my face ever again! Arasso?!"

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Jaejoong left the table and made Ji Hyo paid for the food, but end up she had to work as a waitress to pay for the bill

b) Jaejoong paid for the food and in return, he made Ji Hyo as his 'slave' for a week