The Way I Feel About You

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

She has been closing her eyes for more than a minute. When nothing happens, Ji Hyo began to feel impatient, "What exactly is going on.. Taeyang ssi?". She could hear his breathing within an inch from her face. Her heart skipped a beat when she felt his hands in contact with her neck. Ji Hyo became more anxious as she felt a cold string touching the skin on her collarbone. "Now open your eyes," he softly said while holding her shoulders as he stood behind her.

 

Through her reflection on the mirror, Ji Hyo immediately spotted the diamond necklace that wasn't on her before. Her eyes widen in amazed at the beautiful stone that goes well with her dress. For a moment Ji Hyo had forgotten that she was just a college girl and not a princess. She couldn't stop smiling as she stared at her 'new' self. "Do you like it?" Taeyang's lips curled upward as he raked her hair to one side and exposed the expensive necklace that he put on her. The pretty boy was beaming when she nodded her head and said, "Gomawo.. it's lovely."

 

"I know it will look perfect on you. Now let's get you a nice pair of shoes to go with that dress. Shall we make a move?" he offered his arm for the woman to cling on. Taeyang wouldn't allow Ji Hyo to change into her original clothing by saying that it would be easier for them to scout for matching shoes. With Ji Hyo clinging on his arm, he proceed to the counter for payment. Mr. Kwon who adored the young couple had a bright smile on his face, "You two really look good for each other. I'll be honoured to be your official designer for your wedding dress, Mrs. Dong!".

 

Taeyang just laughed at Ji Hyo's quizzical look on her face. He winked at Mr. Kwon and mouthed the word "Thank you" for being supportive. On their way to the next boutique, Ji Hyo paused her step in front of an accessories shop. She made Taeyang bought a pair of fake reading glasses and a wig for his camouflage. "Tonight you're going to be Mr. Taekashi.. my Japanese friend," Ji Hyo's eyes sparkled as she convinced him to play with the character. "You can count on me, princess! But I do have one condition though.. which is you must call me Taeyang oppa from now on. Arachi?" Taeyang happily suggested. Innocently, she just agreed.

 

By that evening they already have everything that they need for the dinner. Geum Ran has been asking for the location of the restaurant, so Ji Hyo and Taeyang had to rush to the car as they have to meet her at the location by the agreed time. With so many paper bags in his hands while interlocking his arm with hers, they resembled a 'happily married' couple who just came back from doing shopping together. Indeed he was thrilled by the experience, wishing that it was something they could have as a routine. But his smile immediately disappeared when he saw a figure standing next to his car.

 

"I need to have a word with you," Jaejoong was staring coldly into Ji Hyo's eyes that were no longer glistening. Spontaneously Taeyang stepped forward to defend Ji Hyo, but she stop him halfway. Gazing back at Jaejoong, she wittingly replied, "Our conversation is over the moment you told me to scram." "But your slavery period isn't.. so don't be cheeky!" he warned her in a firm voice. Taeyang was looking at Ji Hyo with a worried expression. He sensed trouble coming from Jaejoong, but surprisingly the woman next to him was very calm. She gave him a promising smile that she can take care of the situation, then told Taeyang to wait for her in the car as she took a few steps away to have a private conversation with Jaejoong.

 

She noticed that her 'boss' was staring at her from head to toe, "What are you looking at?". Jaejoong scoffed, "Did you let him 'buy' your feeling with materials? You're such a cheap girl." "Is this the reason that you came for? So you can accuse me of being materialistic?!" Ji Hyo was extremely upset by his words. "You've said that yourself!" Jaejoong rebutted. Honestly he couldn't hide his jealousy as he watched her having so much fun with Taeyang. Jaejoong was hoping that after he confessed to her with a song, Ji Hyo will consider his feeling and keep a distance from his rival. He expected the woman to understand how stressful it was for him to see her with another man, but she was still clueless.

 

"Fine.. I'm a peasant, a slave, a witch and now a materialistic girl to you. Would you like to add more to that list?" she could no longer restraint herself from exploding. But in his mind, Jaejoong has already prepared the answers, 'You're my girl too.. Song Ji Hyo. You're the music that I composed, the lyrics that I wrote, and the rhythm that I sang to. You're everything that I live for in this world.. but sadly you don't know what you mean to me.' However, none of those came out from his mouth. He glued his eyes on her and kept his silence. Frankly, he was afraid that another word spoken will lead to a bigger argument. So he could only let out a heavy sigh.

 

Not getting a respond from the man, Ji Hyo decided to end the discussion, "If you have nothing important to say.. then I will make a move now." That's when he abruptly asked, "Why did you kiss him?". Ji Hyo stared at his face in puzzled, "Mwo? Kiss who?".

 

"I saw you smooching with that rascal in front of the fitting room. Are you going to deny that now?" his voice was filled with disappointment. Of course she was surprised by his allegation, "Yaa! Stop framing me up with ridiculous lies! Gosh.. what is wrong with you?!". "I should be the one to ask you that question! What is so great about that guy that made you give in to him that easily?!". She clenched her fists - preventing herself from slapping his face like she used to. Ji Hyo scowled at the man in front of her as she told him to be off, "I had enough Jaejoong! Just go away and leave us alone.. I don't want to talk to you right now."

 

Ji Hyo ignored her name being called over and over again by Jaejoong. She walked faster towards Taeyang's car, without looking back for one second. While marching her way, Ji Hyo kept telling herself not to cry, or she will smear her make up for the dinner. Once she entered the vehicle, Taeyang held her hand in concern, "Gwaenchanayo?". She nodded and fake a smile. Their vehicle passed by Jaejoong who was standing on one side of the lane, so Ji Hyo lowered her head to avoid from having to look at the man who broke her heart. Nevertheless, she could tell that Jaejoong's eyes were tailing the car till they left the building. But she doesn't care anymore.

 

"Hey.. please don't lose your smile on me," he caressed her chin just to soothe the woman. Ji Hyo was trying hard to conceal her sadness, but Taeyang knew that she wasn't in a good mood. He made an attempt to make her feel better, "Honestly I don't know any Japanese word except 'aieru'.. do you know what it means?". "I love you?" she helped him to interpret, but Taeyang took the opportunity to , "Omo.. did you just confessed to me?". And that's how he made her laughed again.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Geum Ran didn't notice that Mr. Taekashi is actually Taeyang, so she unintentionally told him that Jaejoong is Ji Hyo's boyfriend and playfully flirting with Taeyang

b) Geum Ran knew that Mr. Taekashi is actually Taeyang, but she was upset with Ji Hyo who kept denying the truth and so she took revenge on her by flirting with Taeyang