I'm Just A Slave

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

The kiss felt like a powerful magnetic field that attached their mouth together, so it was quite impossible for him to stop from going on a little bit longer. He raked his fingers through her hair as he gently nibbled her lower lip, making the smooching hotter with every second. Jaejoong was ready to the air from for a playful kiss, but Ji Hyo refused to play along. He opened his eyes and shot her with a deep stare, begging for her to continue with another round of a passionate kiss. "Stop it," she whispered as he slowly leaned in to catch her lips. Her hands were stamped on his chest as she blocked his body from making any contact with hers, which gave her the access to feel his fast beating heart. 

 

It was the same situation for Ji Hyo, except she didn't want Jaejoong to notice the sound that was coming from her racing heartbeat. It was already hard for her to hold her breath when he invaded her lips, and now the flower boy was asking for more than she could give. "Told you I'm a good kisser. Should I demonstrate that again?" he made another attempt to peck her cherry lips, but a quick kick under his right knee led him to scream like a girl. "Yaa! Why did you hit me?!" Jaejoong scolded the woman while he held his 'injured' leg and jumped on one foot to shake off the pain. 'That was my reflexes!' her inner voice admitted, but the words that came out from were, "Because you deserve it! Who gave you the permission to kiss me?!"

 

"Does a boss need a permission from his slave?!" Jaejoong defended his action, although he silently agreed with her point. His jealousy has put a trick on his mind, telling him to send a 'signal' to Ji Hyo that he should be her number one heartthrob - not Taeyang. But it seems that it wasn't easy to tame a wild lioness like Ji Hyo. Unlike his female fans, she wasn't flattered by the kiss although he gave his best effort to work his charm on her. Instead, Ji Hyo was getting upset by his inappropriate gesture, "Even if I'm just a slave for you.. do you think that people like me have no dignity as a woman?!"

 

The door was slammed right in front of his face. Jaejoong had lost his tongue. He knew that he made a big mistake with that kiss, and now that woman was angry at him. He dragged his feet back to his vehicle, and just sat in there as he glued his eyes on her front door. "How can she be nice to Taeyang but always be mad at me?! What is so special about that boy that I am not?! Aish!!" Jaejoong scratched his hair to brush off his disappointment as he couldn't make sense of her different respond towards him. He envied the fact that she could smile happily to Taeyang but not him, and he despised the way she acted 'cute' and 'sweet' in front of another man. Somehow everything that she did has clouded his emotion and affected his action.

 

Through her bedroom window, Ji Hyo took a peek at Jaejoong's car. She wondered why the hallyu star was still there, as there was no better explanation to describe what just happened between them. "You're babo Ji Hyo! Why did you let him kiss you in the first place?" Ji Hyo blamed herself for getting into trouble with the hallyu star, and later gasped for air once she remembered the reason that he gave her, "Omo! He said that I owe him that kiss.. does that mean he's going to slap my face too? Otteoke?!". The beeping of her handphone startled her, but the text message that she received was even scarier:

 

'Bring me a cup of Cappuccino for my tv show tomorrow at KBS. The recording will start at 9am.. so be there at Studio 2 by 7am. Don't be late unless you want to test my limit. Arachi?'

 

That text message gave her a sleepless night. Every hour she checked on her time, afraid that she might missed the critical hour. As early as 5am, Ji Hyo had to get ready and left the house before her parents noticed that she was gone. She did wrote a message for them, saying that she had an emergency with her Japanese friend and will be back late for dinner. Her lack of sleep made her yawning a couple of times while waiting for the coffee to be brewed at the 24 hours convenience store. By the time she got the drink, it was already 6:30am.

 

Instead of getting on a bus, Ji Hyo decided to take a taxi and rushed to KBS before 7am. She had a quick nap at the back seat, but it wasn't enough to redeem her sleepless hours. Just when she thought her day couldn't get any worse, Jaejoong was already waiting to nag her. "You're 3 minutes late! And what is this? I asked you to bring me ice Cappuccino.. why are you giving me a hot one?!" he made a big fuss without thanking for her effort. Still catching up her breath, Ji Hyo exploded in anger, "Yaa! Can't you be more specific in giving orders?! And who is crazy enough to drink cold water at 7 in the morning?!".

 

"Get me another one! And this time, make sure that it's C.O.L.D. Cappuccino.. but not the one sold in convenience store. Don't come back until you get me the right drink! Ppali-ppali!" he sent her out again, despite knowing that the coffee shop would only be in operation at 9am. Ji Hyo hissed and stomped her feet as she made her way to carry out her mission. By the time she came back, Jaejoong was already shooting for the talk show with live audience. So she decided to wait at the corridor outside of the studio.

 

"Ji Hyo ssi? What are you doing here?" a familiar voice called for her, so she looked up and was surprised to see the smiling face. "You know her?" his friend asked as they approached the lady who was holding a cup of ice Cappuccino. The man nodded excitedly, "Yes, she's the one that I've told you about!". "Mwo? You've already said something about me?" Ji Hyo scoffed as she nudged Taeyang on his left arm. The young man let out a small laugh, while his friends were smiling sheepishly at their reaction. "Don't worry Ji Hyo ssi.. he only said the good things about you!" Seungri backed up his team mate, followed by Daesung, "And the best part is.. he said that he likes you!"

 

"Yaa! When did I say that?!" Taeyang was panicked and tried to stop Daesung from going further. But T.O.P. trapped him with a naughty question, "So you don't like her?". The rest of the Big Bang members burst into laughter as they kept on teasing Taeyang and his new female friend. The jokes made Ji Hyo's face blushing, while Taeyang looked at her shyly. "For now she's a friend.. I guess," he answered softly, then his eyes caught the drink in her hand. "Are you waiting for someone?" Taeyang asked, to which she replied, "Ne. Actually, I came for Jaejoong today." The name made all the laughter stop, and the Big Bang members staring at Taeyang who was no longer smiling.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Taeyang persuaded Ji Hyo to join the Big Bang for lunch by convincing her that Jaejoong's recording will take hours, so she agreed to follow them

b) Ji Hyo was scared to leave the studio with the Big Bang, so Taeyang decided to stay behind and accompany Ji Hyo until Jaejoong's recording is over