Unpleasant Surprise

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

Honestly, she couldn't breath properly when her heart kept pounding at its super speed as if it had skipped a beat in every second. The man of her dream who she regarded as a 'star' beyond her reach, was holding her body so close to his own - leaving only a couple of inches space in between them. Ji Hyo was literally frozen from head to toes, and she thought that time has stop ticking for the last few minutes. 'Why is he so good looking?' her inner voice was shrieking in joy, yet the expression on her face was quite the opposite. She went blank - didn't show any reaction that she was 'touched' by the way he saved her.

 

It was really hard for Jaejoong to tell if the woman that he was holding in his arms had butterflies in her stomach or simply not impressed by his charm. Usually his fangirls would be extremely happy and super excited everytime he laid his hands on them, so it didn't make sense to him when she wasn't displaying any sign of interest or showing a slight appreciation for what he did. 'This one is quite a challenge.. interesting!' Jaejoong was curious to see if he could make her heart fluttered wildly by the end of the day. All these years he thought girls were too easy to fall for his charm, so when he finally found a real 'opponent', the hallyu star was looking forward to step up his 'game'.

 

Without removing his hands from her body, Jaejoong helped the woman to stand on her feet. She was still looking down at the floor, avoiding from exchanging another deep stare with him. Gently he tucked a strand of her hair behind the ears, then touched both sides of her cheek with the palm of his hands to tilt her face towards him. "So what's the name of this beautiful angel?" he asked while launching his secret weapon - a killer smile that has melted the heart of many fangirls. To his surprise, the lady took a step back and remove her face from his hands as she replied, "Ji Hyo. The name is Song Ji Hyo." Her reaction made Jaejoong let out a weary laugh, feeling defeated by her cold response.

 

"Okay.. princess Ji Hyo. What do you want to do?" the hallyu star began to lose his patience. Normally it wasn't this hard to work his charm on girls, but the 'Ji Hyo' lady seems to be playing hard-to-get with him. When there was no reply from her, Jaejoong tried a different approach, "Where do you want it?". His ambiguous question has caught her by surprise, "Mwo? What are you suggesting?". "Since you're not here for a conversation.. I figured that you want my autograph?" he smirked, with eyes staring naughtily at her face. Ji Hyo was flustered with the way he looked at her, and somehow she had her tongue tied. Still, she managed to shake her head a bit, but it only made Jaejoong felt insatiable. 'She must be lying. Who wouldn't want my signature?' the famous young man made his own conclusion.

 

Naturally, the hallyu star grabbed her hand and led her to the dressing table where he kept a few pieces of his posters for the concert. After telling her to stand by his side, Jaejoong took a seat and began to sign one of the posters, "To the beautiful Song Ji Hyo.. thank you for supporting my career and have a wonderful day. Love.. Kim Jaejoong." Once he finished his writing, Jaejoong handed over the signed poster to Ji Hyo, "Here.. it's for you." Though she wasn't expecting for it, Ji Hyo accepted the poster and bowed to the hallyu star to express her gratitude. Jaejoong was still hoping that he could have a meaningful conversation with her, so he gave another attempt, "Which one of my songs is your favourite?"

 

It took a while for Ji Hyo to reply, "I.. I like the one titled 'For You'. It's really beautiful." The hallyu star smiled - happy that he finally got her to say something. Jaejoong became determined to make Ji Hyo fall for his charm with the new 'progress' between them. "Come.. I have a little surprise for you," he took her hand and dragged her back to the performance hall. The place was already empty, so Jaejoong led Ji Hyo to the piano on the center stage which he used during the concert. He sat on the bench, ready to perform while the lady leaned against the piano. "This is a song for you," he said and began to play the rhythm:

 

{I know that you are the only person

Who can help me live properly in this world

I, in order to live without regrets

Should keep you by my side}

 

His singing took her breath away, and she applauded for his beautiful performance. Jaejoong was confident that he had successfully melted her frozen heart. "You know you can just ask for it.. I'm more than happy to sing for you," he said. Ji Hyo's face was blushing - giving Jaejoong a sense of accomplishment. He continued the momentum with his cheesy lines, "Of all my fangirls.. you're the exquisite one. Somehow I feel like we've met before.. perhaps in our dream?". Ji Hyo lowered her head to hide her face, but then her eyes caught something familiar. When he saw her expression changed, Jaejoong seek for an explanation, "Wae geu rae? Is there anything wrong?".

 

"Your shoes.." that was all she could say. The hallyu star switched his attention to where she was pointing. "Oh.. this is my favourite pair. I've lost one of them when I was chasing a 'crazy' girl who slapped me during the fans meeting.. so I had to ask the designer to make me another one," he proudly announced. That was the reason for Ji Hyo to scream at him, "Mwoya?! So you're the one who stalked me at the music store?!". "Omo! It's you.. you're that crazy witch who slapped me on the face!" Jaejoong was in shock the moment he realized that Ji Hyo was the person on his 'revenge' list. Their fingers were pointing at each other's face - both holding their emotion from exploded there and then. "Yaa! Who do you call a witch?!" Ji Hyo raised her voice. Jaejoong was also furious, "Isn't it obvious?! There's only one person who is crazy here and that person is you!".

 

Pap!

 

She slapped him on his face, leaving a red mark on his fair skin. "Thank you for the 'exquisite' memory!" Ji Hyo stormed to the exit and left Jaejoong alone on the stage. Though she was getting farther, the hallyu star blurted his anger in a loud voice, "Do you think you can get away with this?! I'm going to hunt you down like a prey! You better watch your back.. witch!". Jaejoong immediately took out his phone and dialled for his manager, "Hyung, do you know about the girl who had the backstage passes for my concert today? Good.. I need your help. Could you arrange a secret dinner date with her anytime soon? Well.. I thought I want to 'thank' her personally for coming. Let's just say that I'm 'attracted' to her. Thanks hyung! Oh yes.. please don't mention my name to her. It's going to be a 'sweet' surprise."

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) The dinner went well as both Jaejoong and Ji Hyo decided to call a truce and made a promise to keep it as a secret

b) The dinner was a chaos as both Jaejoong and Ji Hyo refused to apologize and 'declared' war between them