Hide And Seek

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

'You're babo Ji Hyo.. a big one! Now he'll never forgive you,' over and over again the wicked voice inside of her head kept blaming herself for what she did to Jaejoong. She was still on the run with Geum Ran - fleeing from the embarrassing situation that was witnessed by hundreds of eyes. Honestly Ji Hyo was clueless on where she was heading as she just allowed her feet to take her further away from the hallyu star. "Ji Hyo aah! Wait up!" Geum Ran was panting from the exertion, because running in heels was something that she hadn't prepared for. Her best friend seems to be too occupied with her guilt that nothing could stop her from accelerating her steps.

 

The second time she heard her name being called, Ji Hyo just realized that she has been running away like a crazy person for more than 100 meters. Finally she slowed down and waited for Geum Ran to keep up with her speed. "Are you trying to kill me?! Why did you make me running in these shoes?!" Ji Hyo was scolded in public, because Geum Ran still couldn't comprehend her best friend's behaviour. She never thought that their plan would get them into trouble, and now she was dragged into the conflict between Ji Hyo and a famous Korean celebrity. Ji Hyo knocked her head against a lamp post for a couple of times while regretting about the incident, "Aigoo! I must have been cursed for lying to my parents.. otteoke?!". "Not just your parents.. I'd also want to curse you right now! What were you thinking? Slapping the 'posh' face of a hallyu star?!" Geum Ran almost shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

"It was my quick reflexes! You know I'm not used to kissing.. what more when it's coming from Jaejoong himself!" Ji Hyo justified her reaction. But Geum Ran couldn't accept her cheeky reason, "Aish this lady! Are you sure you're his number one fan?!". Ji Hyo reflected on herself before she replied, "I like him.. but he's too 'hot' for me!". She was hoping for Geum Ran to feel sorry for her, yet her best friend gave a comment that sent shiver to her bones."You better pray that it will not be exposed to the public.. or else, your parents will be so furious when they found out about what happened today!" Geum Ran's tone was very firm and scary as she's speaking the truth.

 

That's made Ji Hyo sighed heavily. Her situation was way complicated than she had imagined. With a confused mind, Ji Hyo stared at her best friend intensely, "Aish.. do you really have to remind me of that?". The two good friends communicated with each other through their eyes for a couple of minutes, and later burst into laughter as they reminisced the 'awkward' moment. Both of them made an oath that they will never speak about it again - afraid that their secret will find its own way to reach to their parents.

 

Ji Hyo bid goodbye to Geum Ran and headed straight towards her home. Just a few meters behind her, a mysterious car was following closely till she reached her destination. Once she entered the building, one of the men began to report their observation on the target. "We've found the girl. What do you want us to do now? Arasso," the man received further instruction from his employer. The driver asked his partner on the next action, "So what did he say? Should we pursue the girl directly and bring her to him?". "He said he will 'take care' of the situation himself. We only need to inform her whereabout," the man in the passenger's seat replied. Since they got the information that they need, the mysterious car left the scene in a hurry before being discovered by anyone from the neighbourhood.

 

His manager who was eavesdropping the conversation became worried, "Jaejoong aah.. just leave that girl alone. I'll manage the situation professionally." "Mwo? Professionally? Forget it! My reputation as the most wanted bachelor in Korea was damaged because of her! Do you expect me to just forgive and forget?!" the flower boy wasn't happy that his own brother was against him. It was the most embarrassing moment in his career as a celebrity and he knew that the story will be viral within the entertainment industry for as long as he's in it. To make it worse, his mini concert to promote the new album is just a few days away - meaning that the incident would still be fresh in the fan's mind!

 

"For the sake of your professional image as a star.. don't do anything stupid just to satisfy your anger! Do you want to be remembered as a hot tempered celebrity?" his manager persistently trying to warn him of the consequences, but it seems like Jaejoong was very firm with his decision. The hallyu star rebelled like a stubborn child, "You don't have to worry about me! Of course I know what I'm doing.. so just stay away and don't interfere with my plan!". Right after that, Jaejoong received a text message from his bodyguard. The girl's address is now in his hand, so he decided to confront the woman himself. "Give me your car key!" Jaejoong demanded from his manager without explaining further. No one able to stop him from getting what he wants, and finally his brother had to give up his car after Jaejoong kept pushing for it.

 

Worried that his brother wasn't in the right state of mind, the manager shouted at the hallyu star, "Drive it carefully! I don't want a single scratch on my new car!". Jaejoong just ignored the man and step on the gas pedal like a street racer. All he wanted was to get to the location as soon as possible. He still hasn't figure out what he would do when he gets there, because the more important thing to him was to make sure that the information provided by his bodyguards is reliable. "Who does she think she is.. a princess or something? She's messing with the wrong man. This is Jaejoong.. the most wanted bachelor in Korea! I'll get my revenge on you!" Jaejoong babbled to himself while his hands were on the wheel. The image of the woman wasn't very clear in his mind, as the incident happened too fast for him to recognize the face.

 

The moment he arrived at the address, Jaejoong immediately put on his sunglasses and wore a cap to disguise himself. He parked the car slightly further from the exact location so he could spy the area without being too obvious. Ten minutes have passed, yet there's no sign of anyone walking out from the house. Jaejoong took the time to compare the girl's life with his, "How can a woman living in such a small building within this secluded area has the gut to slap me on the face? What's so special about her that made she thinks that she could do such thing to a hallyu star like me?!". Jaejoong continued to wait patiently for the owner of the house to reveal herself. Not long after that, a woman in pink polo shirt and white pants came out from the building. Because of the distance, Jaejoong couldn't get to see her face clearly, but he assumed that she's the one he's been looking for. "You can't run from me now.. you evil witch!"

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Jaejoong followed the girl on feet, but then he was discovered by her

b) Jaejoong decided to leave the girl for now and returned to the same place the next day