The Fast & The Furious

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

The screaming of the turbo machine not only broke the silence of the night, but it also made Ji Hyo felt like throwing up from the sudden acceleration. Her hands were gripping the seat belt so tight, praying that her body will stick on the leather seat until the journey is over. For her first experience riding in a supercar, it was supposed to be awesome. The feeling should be similar to enjoying a high speed roller-coaster ride at the team park, but for Ji Hyo it was way scarier than watching a horror movie in a dark room all by herself.

 

Taeyang really put his driving skill into practice. He switched lane almost every minute - trying his best to lose Jaejoong's vehicle from tailing them. Anyone who saw the high speed chase between the two would probably thought they were filming an action movie, starring Taeyang as the Fast Racer and Jaejoong as the Furious Driver. "Hold on to your seat, Ji Hyo ssi!" Taeyang warned his passenger before making a sharp U-turn and entered into a narrow street between the city buildings. That 'warning' wasn't able to stop Ji Hyo from screaming out of fear. In that situation, she had both of her hands covering her eyes from having to watch the 'dangerous' stunt that Taeyang was performing. She wasn't prepared for all that. She's too young to die and has too many things that she's yet to do.

 

After the car made through the narrow street, Taeyang began to reduce his speed. He knew that his chaser would not dare to do something extremely 'crazy' like he just did, knowing that Jaejoong is a type of guy who loves his car more than a woman. "I think we've lost him," Taeyang said calmly, then glanced at the woman next to him. He chuckled as he saw how 'scared' she was - hiding her face in her palm. "It was fun.. wasn't it?" he , then took one of her hands away from her face. Ji Hyo slowly opened her eyes. She has been holding her breath since he stepped on the fuel pedal, so she couldn't help from releasing the heavy air from her lungs after the chase is over.

 

Seeing her pale face made Taeyang felt guilty of allowing himself to be provoked into an illegal street race with Jaejoong. He didn't know what was going on in his mind, but one thing for sure is that he was driven by his desire to 'protect' her from that guy. Taeyang hardly does that to any girls, but he was a different man when he was with Ji Hyo. 25 minutes later his supercar arrived at Ji Hyo's neighbourhood, so she requested him to drop her off 5 blocks away from her house. Taeyang was confused with her decision, "But I can just send you to your front door!". "That's very kind of you, Taeyang ssi.. but I don't want to surprise my parents if they saw me riding home in a man's supercar. Furthermore, it wouldn't be good for you if we're spotted together," Ji Hyo explained, which made sense to him.

 

"Then at least let me follow you in my car. I have to make sure that you arrive home safely," he insisted, and refused to unlock the door until she agreed. Ji Hyo was really touched by his sincerity and thoughtfulness. No man (except for her father) has put her safety beyond others, but the famous young man did it. That earned him the right to be called as Mr. Nice Guy.

 

Once she got out from the car, Taeyang slowly followed her foot trail from behind the wheel. He kept his eyes locked on the woman, while his mind continued to remind him of her voice, smile and the scent of her perfume. Taeyang was generally lost in his imagination, until he realized that he has forgotten something very important. He pushed his horn lightly, but enough to make her turned around and look at him. "Ji Hyo ssi.. if you don't mind, may I ask for your number?" he sweetly smiled at her. Of course she was surprised by his request, but Ji Hyo couldn't refused him. So the two new friends exchanged their contact details, wishing that they will be able to keep in touch in the near future.

 

"Gomawo, Taeyang ssi! Have a safe journey!" Ji Hyo waved goodbye while watching the young man's supercar disappeared from her view. She was giggling happily as she made her way to the front door, but suddenly a pair of strong hands grabbing her shoulders and turned her body around. The keys in her hand dropped off to the ground, "Who the hell.. mwo? What are you doing here?!". Ji Hyo was startled to see Jaejoong standing in front of her in the middle of the night without putting on any disguise. He wasn't smiling. The look in his eyes was quite intense, as if it could generate heat which could burn a human's soul.

 

"Yaa! Why did you run away with that guy?! Do you two know each other that well?!" his voice was strong and firm. She harshly pushed his hands away, not giving a chance for the hallyu star to intimidate her with his aura. "Why do I need to answer to you? I should be the one to question your intention for coming to my place at this hour!" Ji Hyo rebutted, then bend down to pick up the keys that she accidentally dropped because of Jaejoong. The moment she turned her back on him, the hallyu star blocked the woman from inserting the key into the door lock.

 

"Yaa!" Ji Hyo exploded, but he quickly covered with his bare hand. "Do you want to wake up everyone in this neighbourhood?!" Jaejoong became panicked and scolded Ji Hyo for screaming at his face. After he removed his hand from her, Ji Hyo immediately questioned his action, "Wae? Are you scared of the poor people? Then why did you came here in the first place?!". The hallyu star was speechless for a moment. He blindly spied on her because she was with Taeyang, but the reason he waited for her at her home was unexplainable. To justify his action, Jaejoong created an excuse, "I had to come because you wouldn't answer my call!".

 

"That's because I have no obligation to you until tomorrow!" Ji Hyo was furious at the hallyu star that she once adored. Casually, Jaejoong tapped on his wrist watch with a finger and said, "Now it's already midnight. So I'm officially your boss from this moment on!". Ji Hyo checked on her time. agape as she didn't notice how fast the time flies, and she was supposed to be in bed right now. Her father will definitely yelled at her face should he noticed that she has passed her curfew hours, but at that point she has a bigger problem. That bigger problem has a name - Kim Jaejoong.

 

Impatiently, Ji Hyo demanded for the man to quickly get to his point. She has to get rid of her 'problem' before her old man awaken from his deep sleep. "First of all, you owe me this!" he abruptly said, then cupped her chin to tilt her face up - pecking her lips so passionately as if he had been longing for the kiss. The same kiss that was supposed to happen during the fans meeting. He already expected that she would reply it with a slap on his face, so his quick reflexes managed to stop her hand from hitting his cheek for the third time.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Jaejoong took Ji Hyo for a ride around the city by lying to her that he was scouting for his next venue to shoot his music video, when the real intent was to give her a hard time throughout the journey

b) Jaejoong forced Ji Hyo to be his personal assistant throughout his shooting for a live talk show, but they ended up bumping into Taeyang and the Big Bang who came back from their rehearsal for a tv programme