Becoming A Princess

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

Once she sat comfortably on his leather seat, Taeyang leaned over and helped to buckle the seat belt for Ji Hyo. "It's okay, Taeyang ssi.. I can do it myself," she smiled shyly while doing her best to conceal her happiness for his overload sweetness as a gentleman. Being in a car with a famous, good looking prince charming like Taeyang was already beyond her wildest dream, what more when she got all the attention from the pretty boy who captured millions of hearts. The feeling that she got with Taeyang is the pain killer for all her sadness, and she was totally overdosed by his kindness right now.

 

As it's already became his habit to treat her well, Taeyang ignored her words and focused on his action, "A princess shouldn't do things by herself.. especially when there's a man next to her.". Ji Hyo had lost her tongue to describe the emotion that resulted from his words. He really knows how to touch her heart. She never asked to be treated like royalty, but he did. He even called her princess, although she was labelled as a peasant by Jaejoong. That has gradually shifted her interest to her 'new man'. In fact, there's a 'strange feeling' growing within her heart that only surface when she thought of him.

 

"You haven't changed your clothes. Were you here since the afternoon?" Taeyang glanced at the coffee stain on her t-shirt, which reminded him of the incident that morning. He felt responsible for the mess that befallen upon the woman, although Ji Hyo didn't blame him at all. Her lips curled upward when she nodded, "Ne. Which is why I need to head home before seeing you tonight." "You know what.. I know exactly where should we go next," Taeyang began to step on the gas pedal and drove away from the neighbourhood. He was excited with the plan that he had in mind, hoping that he did the right thing to make her happy.

 

Out of curiosity, Ji Hyo prompted a question, "Taeyang ssi.. are we going to some other place right now?"

"Well.. not just any place. Since you've agreed to have a dinner with me, allow me to work some magic on you," he chuckled, not wanting to reveal their destination.

"Magic? You're not thinking of putting a spell on me.. are you?" she cracked a joke and they both laughed.

"Sort of. I'm going to make you the most beautiful princess in our fairytale.. and live happily ever after," he replied with a smile.

"Just like Cinderella," her face was blushing.

 

Ji Hyo let out a heavy sigh as she stared outside of the window. She imagined how nice it would be if 'happily ever after' is something real for an average girl like her. Since she came back for her study break, she has yet to find her own peace of mind with Jaejoong in the picture. Life was getting difficult and more complicated than it was as she piled up all her lies to her love ones. She was never this 'bad' to her parents and her best friend. Secret is not what she kept from them, but today Ji Hyo felt like everything that happened to her was something that she couldn't freely talk to anyone. She was stranded alone in her own world.

 

He noticed that Ji Hyo had spaced out for a moment, so Taeyang broke the silence by thanking her, "I'm glad that you've decided to call me when in need.". She immediately corrected him, "Ahneeoh.. I'm the one who should be grateful for your help. I've been nothing but a burden to you, Taeyang ssi." "Please don't say that! It's my pleasure to be there for you.. especially knowing that I'm the only one who came to your mind," he gave a meaningful smile. Then he added, "I want you to know that I really like it when you think of me twenty four seven.. whether you need me as a friend or maybe more."

 

She nodded although she couldn't read between the line. Ji Hyo kept her positive thoughts about Taeyang, but still restricting herself from seeing him as more than just a friend. Jaejoong's words about her living in a different world than the hallyu stars were strongly engraved in her brain. Ji Hyo knew she was never part of the rich and famous, so she closed the door to her heart from Taeyang and Jaejoong. She was too afraid of the possibility that her heart will be broken like cheap glass, especially after she allowed herself to fall hard for one of them. That must not happen.

 

When the supercar entered a famous building in the heart of the city, Ji Hyo's mouth agape in surprise. She never expected to go for shopping in public with Taeyang, knowing that his fans are waiting to snap pictures (or maybe pull her hair in between) should they spot them together. Knowing what was going on in her mind, Taeyang cupped her hand to calm her anxiety, "Geok-jeong ma. We'll be using a secret entrance. Just trust me on this."

 

True enough, Taeyang successfully brought them in and went straight to one of the exclusive boutique in the shopping mall. Judging from the way they were greeted by the shop owner, Ji Hyo assumed that Taeyang must be one of the regular customers. He handed her over to one of the fashion advisors, "Please give your best effort on her. We're going out for our first date tonight." Ji Hyo was surprised when he mentioned about their 'first date', but Taeyang just winked naughtily at her as he watched the woman disappeared to the fitting room.

 

While waiting for Ji Hyo to complete her transformation, Taeyang had a chit-chat with the shop owner who happened to be his favourite designer. "Did I hear you correctly? You're dating that girl?" Mr. Kwon, the shop owner was enthusiastic about the news. Taeyang let out a small laugh, "Not yet Mr. Kwon. I was just joking. But seriously.. do you think that we should? I mean.. do I look good on her?". "What are you saying? Of course any woman will look good next to our handsome Taeyang. She's such a lucky girl! How did you guys met?" he casually asked.

 

"Well.. currently she's working for Jaejoong, but I'm not sure for how long," he answered briefly. His eyes were busy spying on the door of the fitting room, but immediately focused back at Mr. Kwon who told him that Jaejoong was also going to be there soon. Taeyang immediately rushed towards where Ji Hyo is and guarded the door with his eagle eyes. He couldn't let Jaejoong barged in and took her away. There is no way he would leave her out from his sight.

 

Ten minutes later the door behind him opened. Ji Hyo came out from the fitting room in a stunning red dress that emphasized her slender figure as a woman. Taeyang was immediately mesmerized by her beauty and continuously showered the lady with compliments. Naturally he took out her hair band and let her long hair fell freely on her shoulders. He just couldn't take his eyes off her, "It's really hard not to notice how beautiful you are.. my Cinderella." Ji Hyo's face was blushing as she she giggled shyly, "You're exaggerating too much, Taeyang ssi. I'm just an ordinary person."

 

"No my princess. Seeing you like this makes me an ordinary man next to you. You're truly amazing," Taeyang smiled. Right at that moment his eyes caught Jaejoong walking towards them from the front entrance, so an idea suddenly popped into his mind. While Jaejoong was still gazing at them from afar, he asked Ji Hyo to close her eyes. "I have one more surprise for you," he said, then pretended to kiss the woman on her lips. He knew that even though he was 'acting' it out, from Jaejoong's perspective it seems that they were smooching for real. He could tell that the man was devastated by the 'gesture', judging from the pain that was written all over his face. Without words Jaejoong left the boutique, leaving Taeyang smiling proudly for his victory.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Jaejoong waited for Ji Hyo at Taeyang's supercar - demanding for an explanation about the kiss, but Ji Hyo ignored him and left the scene with Taeyang

b) When the shop owner informed Ji Hyo that Jaejoong was there, she immediately went out to search for him and managed to stop his car from leaving the parking lot