The Flame In His Eyes

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

All the Big Bang members aware of the reason why Taeyang was frowning once she mentioned that name. It wasn't because of the 'high speed chase' that he told them about, or the fact that Ji Hyo came there for Jaejoong - it was much more complicated than that. There was a history between the two hallyu stars way before they became famous, of which only those who are closed to them knew the real story. "I guess right now you have a 'business' with him?" Taeyang's tone was a bit colder, followed by a heavy sigh that described his slight disappointment. Immediately GD placed his hand on Taeyang's shoulder, trying to cool him off as he mouthed the words "Maybe it's nothing," to him. 

 

But Ji Hyo was too 'mong' to notice the change in his expression. She wasn't able to read the pain that was written all over Taeyang's face. Casually, she just told them the truth, "You can say that.. cause right now I'm his slave.. I mean.. his personal assistant." "Yaa.. isn't that guy has his own PA? Did he fired that person already?" Daesung asked in curiosity. Trying to cheer up the atmosphere, Seungri cracked a joke on Ji Hyo, "Well I would fired our PA if we can replace him with a pretty lady right here!". He hissed the moment Taeyang whacked the back of his head for hitting on Ji Hyo, "Yaa! Are you flirting with my new girlfriend?".

 

"Girlfriend?!" the men chorused in surprise.

 

But Taeyang was very calm as he replied, "Ji Hyo is a girl and she's my new friend. Was I wrong to call her my new girlfriend?". The Big Bang members were so frustrated knowing that they got tricked by his cheesy lines, while Ji Hyo felt relief that it wasn't a real confession from Taeyang. She just giggled when the guys start bickering at each other like naughty school boys, and she loved to see how close they were as a band of brothers. But when Taeyang caught her smiling meekly at him, Ji Hyo immediately avoided his deep stare as splash of pink naturally coloured her cheeks. "Ji Hyo ssi.. do you agree with Taeyang?" Seungri was keen to see her response, but Taeyang was quick to fill in, "Why wouldn't she be?".

 

The men's jaw dropped when she told them "I have no objection to that," then staring at Taeyang in a cute way. The flower boy couldn't help from smiling proudly in front of his team members. He was happy that Ji Hyo knew how to play along with him, and that helped to spark more jealousy among the guys of Big Bang. "No wonder our Taeyang kept talking about you. You two are a perfect fit!" Daesung nudged Taeyang on his arm as he tried to get the man to stand closer to Ji Hyo who looked away shyly.

 

"I got an idea. Why don't she join us for lunch? That will give us ample time to get to know each other," T.O.P made a suggestion and agreed by the men. Taeyang locked his eyes on Ji Hyo and noticed that she was a bit reluctant, "Wae geu rae, Ji Hyo ssi? You can't join us?". She slowly nodded as she explained her situation, "I have to be here until Jaejoong done with his shooting. He will be upset if I leave this place without his permission. Mianhae.. it's not that I don't appreciate your kind invitation, but I'm working right now." Of course the guys chorused their disappointment, as they were hoping that she would happily accepted the proposition. Yet again, Jaejoong had to be the reason that stood between them and the lady.

 

"If that's the case, then you guys should go ahead with the lunch. I'll just stay here with Ji Hyo so I'll have more privacy to get to know my new girlfriend," Taeyang hinted the guys to leave immediately, but they only obliged when he literally pushed them away. "Arasso.. arasso!  We're leaving now. Have fun with your girlfriend!" GD smiled naughtily at Taeyang as he dragged the rest of the band members to the exit door. Taeyang waved goodbye at his friends with a big smile, but Ji Hyo wasn't comfortable to let the hallyu star stayed with her. "You don't have to wait for me, Taeyang ssi. I don't know when the shooting will end. It could take hours," guilty was reflected in her voice.

 

Ji Hyo has been standing there with the cup of ice Cappuccino for almost 30 minutes, which was still too early for Jaejoong to take a break from the shooting. Despite knowing that it wouldn't be a good idea to face off with Jaejoong, Taeyang kept insisting, "Geok-jeong ma! I can have my lunch with you later.. if that's okay with you?". "With me? But Jaejoong.." she couldn't finish her sentence when Taeyang interfered, "I will tell him personally.. so don't worry about it. By the way, do you want to go in and take a look at the shooting?". Ji Hyo declined his offer as she wasn't invited for the show, but Taeyang convinced her to watch it with him from the crews point of view. "Gwaenchana.. the PD is a good friend of mine! We'll just sneak in and stand in between the crews," Taeyang grabbed Ji Hyo's hand and took her inside the studio.

 

As she walked into the shooting set, her eyes were naturally locked on Jaejoong. Ji Hyo was hoping that her 'boss' wouldn't notice her presence in that studio, but her movement had distracted Jaejoong's attention who coincidently looking at the camera. He saw the way Taeyang holding hands with his 'slave', and that moment Jaejoong felt something was burning inside of his chest. He no longer giving his focus to the question that the host was shooting at him, instead his eyes were tailing the two persons who made him drowned in jealousy.

 

Taeyang knew that Jaejoong was gazing sharply at them from his seat, so he purposely leaned himself closer to Ji Hyo and whispered to her ear, "We have to keep our voice low or else it will be captured by the camera." So when Ji Hyo whispered back to him, Taeyang made it look like she was about to kiss him on the cheek. Though they were few feet apart, he could feel the heat coming from Jaejoong's flaming eyes. But that wasn't satisfying enough. He wanted the man to witness more of his 'friendliness' with Ji Hyo, so Taeyang casually wrapped his arm around her shoulders and helped to hold the ice Cappuccino for her. Once in a while he made her chuckled by whispering funny stories about Jaejoong, and the more he did that, the more he sank Jaejoong into a deep sea of jealousy.

 

"Being the most wanted bachelor must be giving you an added advantage in selecting your woman. But I find it hard to believe that you don't have a special girlfriend till now. So right here in front of our audience, tell us.. is it true that you're not seeing anyone?" the question from the host of the show was left hanging for a while, as Jaejoong became too occupied by the 'scene' between Ji Hyo and Taeyang. His breathing became unstable, his blood was boiling like hot water, and his heart (including his eyes) were badly hurt for having to witness the happiness on Ji Hyo and Taeyang's face. To everyone's surprise, Jaejoong replied with a serious tone, "Actually I'm 'seeing' someone.. but right now I really hate what I saw."

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Jaejoong scolded Ji Hyo for being too friendly with Taeyang, so he made her busy just to avoid her from having lunch with Taeyang

b) Taeyang confronted Jaejoong so he could take Ji Hyo out for a lunch date, but Jaejoong insisted to join them despite he wasn't invited