You Owe Me A Date

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

All of his friends were looking at him in complete confusion. The way he ate the instant noodles in cup described how starving he must be. Taeyang hardly took a breath between each slurp - shoving the food into his mouth one spoon after another. "Hey.. slow down man! You're going to choke if you eat like that!" T.O.P tapped on Taeyang's shoulder in concern. They were wondering what happened with his lunch date with the girl name Ji Hyo, who is the reason he ditched them earlier.

 

"Didn't you had your lunch with that girl? What's her name again?" Seungri scratched his head as he tried to recall the details. Both Daesung and GD chorused, "Ji Hyo!". Seungri chuckled as he repeated the name after them. Once he finished his meal and gulped down a bottle of water, Taeyang finally joined the conversation with the Big Bang, "She couldn't make it. That rascal was sick so Ji Hyo had to babysit him!". Taeyang wasn't able to hide his disappointment in front of his band members. Even if he tried, they still could read him from his facial expression.

 

Looking at Taeyang's reaction, GD made a blunt proposal, "Don't worry, man! You can still ask her out for dinner. I'm sure our photo shoot will end before 8pm." "That's right! Ji Hyo won't be babysitting that guy for one whole day.. will she? I mean.. come on! He's a grown man!" Seungri added while T.O.P and Daesung nodded in agreement. The support that they gave him made Taeyang able to smile again. He's definitely going to take his chance to woo her, and if necessary, he would 'kidnap' her from Jaejoong and drive her away in his supercar just like the night of their first encounter. Feeling more confident than before, Taeyang announced his next move, "Geurae! I'll text her again later. Thanks guys for your great advice!"

 

Jaejoong forced her to clean up the table by claiming that "You didn't do anything and you're not the ma'am of this house" when she argued with him. Ji Hyo scowling as she stared at the hallyu star with her fierce eyes, but she had to obey to his demand. She picked up the dirty plates and cups, washed and dried them with a piece of clean cloth. He even made her threw the rubbish from the kitchen at the designated area.

 

While carrying the heavy and smelly bag of rubbish to the disposal place, Ji Hyo felt a vibration in her left pocket. She knew that a text message just made it through her number, so she immediately get rid of the rubbish in her hand and took out her handphone. She was a bit surprised to know that the message came from Taeyang:

 

'Ji Hyo ssi.. are you free tonight? Will you go out for dinner with me? Please.. I'm really starving for your companion because I miss my lunch with you.'

 

She found his way of inviting her for dinner was rather cute and she could definitely imagine hearing his voice as he said it. Ji Hyo smiled all by herself as she reminiscing every moment that she had with Taeyang. Her little heart was fluttered everytime she thought of him, and his handsome face definitely melted her emotion like an ice under the hot sun. Ji Hyo kept wondering why she didn't have an eye on him from the beginning, now that she knows Taeyang is a better man as compared to Jaejoong.

 

"Aish.. that jerk! He'd probably scream at my face if he knew about this!" she babbled on her way back while considering about Taeyang's invitation. Ji Hyo stop a few steps away from Jaejoong's place, giving herself some time to think and make a decision. She felt guilty for lying to Taeyang about the lunch that didn't happen, so her conscience kept telling her to make it up to Mr. Nice Guy so she can stop blaming herself. Just about to type her reply to Taeyang, the promise that she wrote in the piece of paper that she left for her parents suddenly popped into her mind.

 

Now a new problem arise. She couldn't afford to be missing from home the whole day, or else her parents will interrogate her as if she is a criminal. "Otteoke? I can't disappoint Taeyang twice!" Ji Hyo became disoriented as she tried to find a solution. Just when her mind was occupied by the problem, Ji Hyo was startled by the ringing of her handphone. It seems like Taeyang couldn't wait for her to respond. "Yoboseyo.. Taeyang ssi. I was just about to reply your message," another lie came from .

 

She searched for a hidden corner away from Jaejoong's condominium and did her best to lower her voice in the conversation. However, Taeyang was curious when he heard the way she talked to him, "What's wrong Ji Hyo ssi? Am I disturbing you at the wrong time?". "Ahneeoh.. ahneeoh! I'm free right now," she said while scouting around the area for Jaejoong's presence. Ji Hyo could hear the man giggling over the phone, "So.. what do you say? Will we be seeing each other tonight?".

 

"Umm.. yeah.. okay," she agreed but not confident with her answer. Ji Hyo bit her lower lip and massaged her temple as she regretted her abrupt decision without proper planning, so now she must find ways to escape from Jaejoong and convince her parents. Taeyang happily ended the call once he got her agreement, leaving Ji Hyo to work out a plan for the night. At time like this, she could only think of one particular person - Geum Ran.

 

Instead of giving her best friend a call (which could lead to hours of chatting), Ji Hyo just dropped a text message asking her buddy to join her for dinner with her 'Japanese' friend who is as handsome as Taeyang from Big Bang. She also seek for Geum Ran's help to inform her parents that they will be going out together, knowing that she wouldn't be questioned if the person that she spent time with is her own best friend. As expected, she didn't have much difficulty to convince Geum Ran. However, Ji Hyo could imagine how shock her best friend would be the moment she saw Taeyang's face with her very eyes.

 

When she entered the house while humming a Big Bang's song, Jaejoong was getting all fired up, "Yaa! Did you got lost on your way back? That rubbish place is just 10 steps away!". "Do you have any idea how heavy the bag was?! That's supposed to be a man's job!" she scowled at Jaejoong for making her life miserable. Secretly she wished that someday they could have a decent conversation without yelling at one another. Ji Hyo felt tired of having a constant 'hatred' towards the man that she used to fond of, but right now nothing seems to work for them.

 

"I'm a hallyu star.. I don't do rubbish!" Jaejoong answered confidently.

"So your rubbish finds its own way to the disposal place?" she mocked him.

 

"Maybe.." Jaejoong replied with a lower voice as he couldn't rebut her point anymore. Ji Hyo is very skillful when it comes to debating over silly matters with him, and that is one of her best quality that caught his attention. A girl like her is definitely one of a kind, just like a rare species of flower that blooms beautifully in the wild. So from that moment on, he vowed to keep her close to his heart, and away from Taeyang.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Ji Hyo rejected Jaejoong's request to stay for dinner by telling him that her parents were searching for her, but she couldn't decline his demand to send her home where they bumped into Geum Ran who was surprised to see Jaejoong

b) When Ji Hyo disobeyed his instruction to stay for dinner, Jaejoong became upset and asked her to walk back home, but later he saw Ji Hyo getting into Taeyang's supercar which triggered his curiosity of where they were heading