I Can't Stay With You

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

It seems like she has nothing left to do in that luxury condominium. Apart from the dishes and the rubbish, Jaejoong's home is in a good condition. Everything is in place and well arranged, as if it was left untouched. Ji Hyo wasn't sure if the fine interior was due to an effort from an expert designer or Jaejoong himself is very talented in organizing items for his luxury house. All in all, she found his taste in decorations is simply amazing for a man like him.

 

Joining the hallyu star on the couch, Ji Hyo took a peek at the paper that was in his hand. "What is that?" she asked just to show an interest in his work. As usual, Jaejoong would answer in a sarcastic way, "It's a picture of me and my girlfriend. Duh! Can't you tell that this is a music score? You must be very ignorance when it comes to all these." "Yaa! I was just trying to be nice! It's really hard to have a decent conversation with you.. do you know that?!" she let out her disappointment with arms crossing over her chest. Anything that she said was nothing but a reason for him to provoke her into an argument. So she gave up her effort to break the 'tradition' between them.

 

"And why would you try to be nice? Are you flirting with me?" he smirked at his companion who was frowning over his respond. Of course the hallyu star knew that she wasn't, it's just that he loved to see her reaction whenever he made a provocative comment. Jaejoong became unstoppable in teasing the lady with his words, "What can I say.. I'm a type of guy that every woman wishes to have as her boyfriend! You should consider yourself lucky to be sharing a couch with me." Not wanting him to win, Ji Hyo stood up and gave him an intense stare, "Who said that I'm falling for your annoying attitude?! I believe you're the one who couldn't get enough of my presence and that's why you forced me to have lunch with you.. am I right?"

 

He scoffed at her confidence, "Yaa! What makes you think that you're so special? To me you're just an average peasant who's lucky enough to be found by a wealthy prince like me! Do you know how many girls are dying to be in your shoes right now?!". He didn't mean to step on her pride, but he just did. Fire was catching in her eyes, and her expression became cold. Ji Hyo was deeply affected by his sharp statement, and that led her to march towards the door. Jaejoong immediately locked her move with a backhug, not wanting the woman to leave from his sight. "Mianada, I didn't mean to.."

 

"Get your 'precious' hands off me.. I'm too inferior for you to touch anyway," Ji Hyo was holding her tears from falling and her voice was trembling as she gathered her strength to break free from his cuddle. His guilt forced him to tighten his grip over her body, and the hallyu star rested his chin on her shoulder as he pleaded for her forgiveness, "I know my words can be poisonous sometimes.. but they were not describing how I really feel about you. I'm only good at what I'm doing.. which I hope will help you to understand me better."

 

Still keeping her close in his arms, Jaejoong began to sing for her ears:

{How can you say that to me?

How can you say that you want to break up?

You said your heart was in pain

Was it because you were preparing to part?

Why? What's wrong?

Suddenly this break up

It came to me this break up

 

Are you thinking of what you should do?

Do I have to go to your house and beg?

You said you had a bad feeling about this

Was it because you're holding another guy's hand?

Why? What's wrong? Don't leave me scarred

Just speak honestly 

 

Please, please just once

Look into my eyes

Even if you hate it, just once

Hold my two hands

I'm telling you that I'm sorry

I'm on my knees

I'm sorry, that I didn't do enough for you}

 

Her eyes could no longer able to hold the tears. She understood the lyrics from his song "So It Is" very well, because she's already memorized every word of it. The only thing that she failed to comprehend was the reason he chose that song for her when it suits better if they were lovers. But all these while Jaejoong had been treating her as 'the most annoying person' he ever met, and so does she. Because of that, Ji Hyo couldn't step beyond the invisible boundary that kept them apart. For now, Jaejoong lived in a world where poor and common girl like her is prohibited to stay.

 

"It's getting late. I should go back to my 'reality'," she said while taking his hands off her. She turned around to face Jaejoong, and her heart sank a little when she saw the sadness in his eyes. The hallyu star made a final attempt to convince Ji Hyo, "Please stay.. at least till dinner." She shook her head, "I can't. I need to be somewhere else tonight so please take me home." Jaejoong wasn't happy with her answer, "I'm not asking.. I'm telling you to stay." Again, she shook her head. Ji Hyo was stunned when he suddenly exploded in anger, "Why is it so hard for me to please you?! I have opened my home for you.. cooked for you and even sang for you from my heart! All that didn't count?!".

 

"I never ask for any of that! If you're not happy with me.. just send me away, now!" she demanded with a strong voice. They exchanged a glare for about 5 seconds before Jaejoong replied, "Fine! You want to leave? Find your own way out! You can walk home or do whatever you feel like.. I don't care!". The hallyu star stomped his feet and locked himself in his room, leaving Ji Hyo all alone to decide on her transportation. As she wasn't familiar with the residence area and doesn't want to disclose Jaejoong's location to random people, the only thing that popped into her mind was to seek help from Taeyang. She assumed that the man would be able to tell where she's at since he seems to know Jaejoong well. Her call was connected while she was on her way out through the main door, "Yoboseyo.. Taeyang ssi. Sorry I have to trouble you.."

 

Unknowing to Ji Hyo, Jaejoong was taking a peek from his bedroom and he overheard her mentioning Taeyang's name while on the phone. Having a bad feeling that the woman was 'surrendering' herself to his rival, Jaejoong immediately grabbed his car key and left his house to pursue her trail. But first he made a stop at the lobby area to search for Ji Hyo, then rushed back to the elevator to go to the parking area. Afraid that the woman will be gone while he waited for the lift to open, Jaejoong decided to use the emergency stairs to go to his car.

 

He drove out from the parking lot at top speed possible, although he wasn't sure if he should take the right or the left turn. Jaejoong aimlessly scouting around the area from behind the wheel. He felt relief to find her walking alone towards a bus stop, but a black Bugatti immediately took over his car and stop next to Ji Hyo. It wasn't hard to tell who was driving that supercar, so his heart began to burn in flame when he saw her stepping into the vehicle without a doubt. Taeyang will be taking Ji Hyo away from him, and Jaejoong wouldn't let it happen. He really determined to find out where will his rival be taking her, so the hallyu star silently shadowed the supercar to the next location. He can't lose her this time.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Taeyang took Ji Hyo to an exclusive shopping mall to buy new dress for the dinner, but Jaejoong managed to 'kidnap' her while she was alone in the fitting room

b) Jaejoong secretly spying on them at the shopping mall, but he was heartbroken when he saw Taeyang attempted to kiss Ji Hyo in front of the fitting room