The Fans Meeting

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

Ji Hyo glanced at her watch over and over again. Although it was still too early, she couldn't handle her anxiety of waiting for Geum Ran to arrive at their meeting place. Once in a while she put on guard to make sure that none of her parents was around, or else she would be discovered and her plan to attend Jaejoong's fans meeting would fail. She already lied to them for the sake of the hallyu star, so now Ji Hyo had to be extra careful with her surrounding and always ready for unexpected events involving her parents. "Aigoo.. what took her so long?" she began to mumble alone while her eyes scanning for Geum Ran's presence.

 

At that moment, she felt someone tapping lightly on her shoulder. Ji Hyo was extremely happy when she saw her best friend's face, and they greeted each other with a hug. " Ppali.. ppali! We have to move now! I want to stand at the front line!" she instructed Geum Ran to keep up with her speed as they rushed to meet Jaejoong who would be promoting his new movie. Not having a choice, Geum Ran was dragged by her best friend for almost 10 minutes before they stopped at the bus station. "This is what i get for becoming your friend!" she pretended to be angry at Ji Hyo, although she knew that the lady would simply ignored her reaction.

 

"How do I look?" Ji Hyo asking for Geum Ran's opinion on her dressing and makeup. Geum Ran helped to tuck a strand of Ji Hyo's hair behind her ear and tidy her blouse, "I bet Jaejoong can't resist from kissing my beautiful best friend!". Ji Hyo was too happy to hear Geum Ran's comment, but it also made her face reddened as she was too shy to talk about kiss. "Yaa.. what kiss? You know I'm not used to romance.. what more if it's a kiss from a man!" Ji Hyo rejected the idea of smooching with her favorite star. Not just she thought that it would never going to happen, but she also wanted to reserve the intimate moment for someone who she could really called as 'her man'. Further more, her father would 'kill' her if he found out that she's kissing a man in public especially after she had lied to them about it.

 

The two good friends arrived at the destination after 15 minutes of bus ride, and they were surprised to see that a number of Jaejoong's die hard fans were already flooding the area with banners and posters of their favourite celebrity. Determined for another up close and personal meeting with the famous celebrity, Ji Hyo just dragged Geum Ran into the sea of people and made their way to the front line. 'Will he remember me?' her heart whispered silently as she recalled the incident at the restaurant. Drowned in her own happiness, Ji Hyo spontaneously rubbed her cheek and a smile appeared the moment she reminisced the way Jaejoong touched her skin. That made Geum Ran curious when she saw the strange expression of her best friend, "Wae geu rae? Are you imagining something naughty?"

 

"Ahneeoh! I was just excited to meet my oppa," Ji Hyo realized that she was being too obvious in front of her best friend. All of the sudden, the fans were screaming at the top of their lung the moment Jaejoong presence was detected. "Omo.. omo! His van is here!" Ji Hyo shrieking while jumping excitedly as she locked her eyes on Jaejoong's vehicle. The emcee began to welcome the fans, "Annyeonghaseyo! Are you ready to meet the most wanted bachelor in Korea?!". Everyone screaming hysterically as an answer and they began to chant his name. When Jaejoong stepped out from his vehicle, the screaming was getting louder with the girls jumping excitedly as they waved their hands at him.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone! I'm Kim Jaejoong," his voice was enough to melt everyone's heart, while his angelic smile became his primary weapon to attract girls from all over Korea. "We're lucky to have our Korea's number 1 heartthrob with us today to promote his new movie.. 'The Man Who Stole My Heart'. Can you tell us more about your character?" the emcee shot an introductory question. Being a famous star, Jaejoong casually replied to the 'expected' question, "I played a role as 'Kang Ji Hyun'.. a crime detective who was assigned to capture a serial killer known as 'The Skull'." "It sounds like a serious plot for the story. Will we get to see any romance in this movie?" another common question was thrown at him.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he revealed the answer, "I think you can tell that by the title itself.. and I believe everyone will agree that I'm a great kisser.. so it'll be a waste not to have any romance in it." Another screaming was heard among the female fans as they were excited to hear his reply. "Prove it to us!!" one of the fans was shouting out loud, which got the attention of the emcee and the hallyu star. "Would you want Jaejoong to kiss one of his female fans?" the emcee made an offer that none of the girls could resist - except for Ji Hyo who was hiding behind Geum Ran out of nervousness. The emcee asked Jaejoong to pick one of his fangirls, and he began to scout for the lucky lady among the crowd.

 

The hallyu star pointed his index finger to someone and said, "That girl.. the one hiding behind the girl in white t-shirt." All eyes on the 'target' that was mentioned by Jaejoong, and it seems that the girl was clueless when everyone was cheering for her and pushed her to the center of the area. Geum Ran was clapping excitedly as she encouraged her best friend to accept the offer, "Go get him, girl! Hwaiting!". Seeing that the girl was hesitated to come forward, Jaejoong decided to walk towards her as he didn't want to be seen as 'being rejected'. He grabbed her by the wrist and took the lady to the center of the crowd. Fans were screaming at them, and everyone was so enthusiastic and curious to know what would happen next.

 

"Just relax.. you'll thank me later," the hallyu star whispered to Ji Hyo with his deep voice before he slowly approached her lips for a kiss. The closer the distance between his lips with hers, the more she became disoriented as its getting harder to breathe. Ji Hyo felt like her heart was about to explode, and there's only one thing that came to her mind in that situation. To everyone surprise, Jaejoong received a slap on his face by the woman that he was about to kiss!

 

"What is wrong with you?!" Jaejoong abruptly shouted at the lady, as his reputation as 'the most wanted bachelor' was destroyed within a split second by the woman who declined his kiss. He had never been rejected by girls all his life, what more being slapped on the face in front of the public and captured by the lenses of reporters. Suddenly everyone went into silence, as the incident was definitely a big news that would made the headline in entertainment industry. Ji Hyo regretted her quick reflexes - a sign that she wasn't ready to accept the kiss. She immediately bowed and apologized for her extreme reaction, and hurriedly left the scene with Geum Ran. Jaejoong watched in disappointment and anger, knowing that everyone had started talking about the embarrassing moment. 'You'll never get away with this!'  anger began to fill his mind, and he vowed to get his revenge on her.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Jaejoong left his fans meeting and chased after Ji Hyo and Geum Ran

b) Jaejoong instructed his bodyguard to spy on Ji Hyo and investigate about her