My Type Of Girl

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

The audience went silence. The host was speechless. No one expected to see the 'furious' Jaejoong live on a talk show. His face was flaming red like a cherry tomato. He was no different to a dragon that was about to breathe out fire. Everyone was scared of his fierce stare, except for Taeyang and Ji Hyo. The two continuously giggling and flirting with each other, almost like teasing the hot tempered hallyu star who was gazing at them like a hungry lion. "Yaa!! How dare you guys behaving like a loving couple in public?!" Jaejoong went berserk and jumped on Taeyang, punching his face with a non-stop powerful blow while grabbing the collar of the man like he was about to rip it with his bare hand.

 

His unexpected attack on Taeyang led to a chaos among the audience. People were running around in fear as the fight was getting brutal between the two hallyu stars. Not even the security officers were able to stop Jaejoong from beating his victim. "Do you always have to steal everything that belongs to me?!" he shouted at Taeyang's face before releasing another powerful blow to the man's jaw. Ji Hyo became panic when she saw red fluid start dripping from Taeyang's nose and lips. She pushed Jaejoong away with all her might and quickly pillowed Taeyang's head on her lap, "Yaa!! Are you trying to kill my new boyfriend?!".

 

Jaejoong was dumbstrucked when Ji Hyo yelled at him. He immediately realized that he went overboard out of jealousy. But right in front of his eyes, Jaejoong eyed the way Ji Hyo reacted towards Taeyang. She really cared about that man, and maybe she does love him in the first place. It became obvious to him that she has made her choice. She even called Taeyang as 'her new boyfriend', which made Jaejoong felt like a total loser. Yes, he just lost his 'witch' to Taeyang. Out of many bachelors in Korea, Ji Hyo had chosen his own foe to be her one man.

 

"Jaejoong ssi? Jaejoong ssi? Gwaenchanayo?" the host was able to bring him back from his wicked thought. Fortunately the 'fight drama' was purely his own imagination, otherwise his reputation as a hallyu star would have been tarnished forever. Jaejoong forced himself to take a look at Ji Hyo and Taeyang who were still standing among the crews, but he couldn't erase the unpleasant feeling that ingrained deeply within him. "Jwesong hamnida, could you repeat your question?" he focused back to the interview with the host, although his thought was still on that two particular persons. At his request, the host reposted the question, "Who are you seeing right now, Jaejoong ssi? Is she someone that we know?".

 

Now he remembered how he got lost in his own delusion. His silly emotion got clouded with jealousy, and he almost believed that everything he imagined was real. After a while Jaejoong realized that all his fans were intrigued by his statement, and that included Ji Hyo and Taeyang. With all eyes on him, Jaejoong carefully answered, "What I meant to say was.. I hate seeing all my female fans be broken hearted if I told them that my heart belongs to only one woman." His reply made all the female audience chorused an 'aww'. They were clapping hands and cheering for him, yet Jaejoong only set his eyes on Ji Hyo. He got a little bit frustrated that she didn't demonstrate any form of excitement, which convinced him that the woman has no interest in everything he said or done.

 

"Waa.. you're really good with your words, Jaejoong ssi! I guess that's the reason why many women fall in love with you," the host complimented him, yet he wasn't flattered. Only in his mind he could express his real frustration, 'But not good enough for that witch.' To conceal his sadness, Jaejoong fake a smile when the host proceed with another question, "Can you share with us your type of girl? I'm sure many of your fans here would like to know what it takes to be Jaejoong's girlfriend."

 

Again, his eyes were aiming at Ji Hyo. That woman (in the arm of Taeyang) was looking back at him with an empty stare. Jaejoong sighed. Without he realized, words began to flow out from his mouth, "I like a girl who is soft from the outside, yet strong from the inside. The one who is very courageous to speak her mind.. that even if her words were as sharp as a knife, you still can't get enough of her voice. That kind of girl who made me sleepless at night, drove me crazy by day.. but I always find myself drawn to her. What is so special about that girl? Why do I keep searching for her? I'm always curious that all I can think about is that girl."

 

"Yaa.. is that lyrics from your new song or are you such a romantic person? To know more about this famous man over here, stay tuned as we will be back after the break!" the host announced before they wrapped up the first part of the recording. Without wasting anymore time, Jaejoong marched towards Ji Hyo. "Let's go outside. I want to talk with you," he instructed her without even looking at Taeyang. But Jaejoong was surprised when the man kept tailing Ji Hyo like her shadow, "Did I asked you to come along?".

 

Taeyang casually replied, "Well I have something to say too. I'm taking Ji Hyo out for lunch." "Mwo? Why are you bothering my slave? Andwae! She's on duty now!" Jaejoong was angered by Taeyang's demand. "Did you say slave? What kind of a person would treat such a fine woman like Ji Hyo as his slave?! Do you think it's fair for her to skip her lunch just to satisfy your needs?!" Taeyang raised his voice, followed by Jaejoong's rebuttal, "Yaa! How I treat Ji Hyo is none of your business! If she wants to go for lunch.. then I will go with her!". Of course Taeyang strongly disagreed, but Jaejoong made the rule very clear that even Ji Hyo had to follow.

 

"Fine.. let's have lunch together. All the three of us!" she made the call before handing over the cup of Cappuccino to Jaejoong. The hallyu star made another comment, "The ice has melted! Do you expect me to drink this? Buy me a new one!". His demanding behavior almost made Ji Hyo screaming at the top of her lungs, but fortunately Taeyang knew how to cool her down. He quickly took the cup from Ji Hyo as he said, "That's okay.. I'll drink the coffee since he doesn't want it."

 

Once again Jaejoong's heart was put on fire. He hated everytime Taeyang acted like a real gentleman in front of Ji Hyo, because that made him the bad guy to her eyes. Jaejoong couldn't take the pressure anymore. If he can't be the Mr. Nice Guy to her, then he will be the baddest man on earth for that woman. He doesn't care if all hell breaks loose, as long as he got to fulfil his revenge. Taeyang must be taught a lesson for challenging his credibility as her favourite hallyu star. Without much thinking, he took away the cup from Taeyang's hand and splashed the drink onto that man's face. He knew the consequences of his action, and Jaejoong was ready for the worst nightmare.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Ji Hyo chose to ride with Taeyang as Jaejoong would be joining them later at the restaurant, but she was surprised when Taeyang changed the lunch venue just to get rid of Jaejoong

b) Ji Hyo chose to ride with Jaejoong, but instead of going to the restaurant that Taeyang had mentioned, he took her to his private penthouse and cook her lunch just to impress the woman