Mr. Nice Guy Vs. The Jerk

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

He said that he's leaving, but actually the hallyu star was hiding just a few tables away. From his spot, Jaejoong had witnessed everything. He was completely satisfied for successfully making the woman's life miserable - which was part of his revenge plan. He thought by teaching her a 'lesson' would ruin her night out, making her regret and begging for his forgiveness, but 'luck' seems to be on her side. Out of nowhere, Taeyang appeared and spoiled everything. Right after the man spoke a few words to the lady, her frowning face disappeared and replaced with a smile.

 

Jaejoong hated it. He didn't want that witch to feel happy. She was supposed to be 'tortured' with guilt for hurting his reputation, not having a good time chatting with Taeyang. Watching her smiling at the man made his heart 'burning' in flame. "Waah.. this witch has a high taste in man! I bet she's very talented in seducing people with fame and fortune.. so I must stop that witch from working her charm on others," Jaejoong mumbled as he dialed her number. His eyes were still locking on the target, making sure that she would pick up the call. The moment she did that, Jaejoong threw out his anger, "Yaa! Why are you chatting with another man without my permission? You're Kim Jaejoong's slave.. remember?!"

 

His voice was so loud that even Taeyang could hear it though she didn't turn on the loud speaker. He could see that the woman was stunned by the sudden phone call, so he kept quiet and just observed the situation as an outsider. "How did you.. yaa! My slavery start tomorrow. Arachi?!" Ji Hyo yelled back at Jaejoong and decided to end the call, but then she heard him screaming over the phone, "Hey.. I am not finish yet! Just how many flower boys are you flirting with in one night? Go home now before I drag you out!". "Who are you to order me around?! I will go whenever I feel like!" Ji Hyo pressed on the end call button, but a few seconds later her phone rang again.

 

"Is he bothering you?" Taeyang was concerned to see the woman having to deal with Jaejoong's childishness. As he's in the same industry and sharing a 'history' with the hallyu star, Taeyang was immune to Jaejoong's arrogant behaviour. So he offered himself to take care of her 'problem' by answering the phone call on her behalf, "Kim Jaejoong ssi.. do you need to be rude to Ji Hyo? Apologize to her right now!". "Yaa you! Just pass the damn phone to that witch! You have no right to interfere with our conversation!" Jaejoong raised his voice to Taeyang, but he didn't expect to hear his reply, "Ji Hyo is my friend now.. so if you're thinking of hurting her feeling.. you have to go through me. Arasso?!".

 

Then he ended the call. Taeyang returned the handphone to Ji Hyo who was amazed by his action. "Gomabta, Taeyang ssi. You're my savior!" Ji Hyo shrieking in joy as she celebrated his courageous act. She spontaneously held his hands as an appreciative gesture, but Taeyang felt a 'spark' from the skinship. That gave him a reason to spend more time with the woman. "Would it be okay if I send you home tonight? That is.. if you're not driving," he asked her nicely with a killer smile on his face.

 

The out-of-the-blue offer from the famous young man made her heart gone wild. She was flattered by his kindness - unlike Jaejoong who always found a good reason to start a fight. Ji Hyo wanted to say 'yes' right away, but she was too shy to admit. "I.. uh.. I don't want to trouble you, Taeyang ssi," her face was blushing as she replied to him. Taeyang giggled, "We're friends.. aren't we? So no big." He reached out his hand as he insisted for her to accept his help, so Ji Hyo knew that she shouldn't reject his kind intent. Furthermore, Taeyang is such a gentleman. Her heart was pounding in fast beat as she felt his fingers interlacing with hers. Her knees became weak that she almost trip over her own shoes. In other words, she had butterflies in her stomach whenever the flower boy smiled at her.

 

Ji Hyo eyes were widen as she stared at the supercar that Taeyang was driving. He opened the door of his black Bugatti and invited Ji Hyo to step in, "Lady first!". But the woman was frozen. She blinked her eyes a couple of times, wondering if she was just imagining the opportunity to ride in luxurious turbo machine that she thought only exist in movies. Only when Taeyang called her name that she regained her senses. Carefully, she entered the vehicle. The interior was amazing, and Ji Hyo couldn't help herself from wanting to feel every texture of the supercar. "So where should we go?" Taeyang shifted his gear and ready to make a move.

 

After getting her address, Taeyang drove away slowly - taking his time to prolong the journey. "I guess you really love your car.. Taeyang ssi. Most people will drive this thing in super speed!" Ji Hyo complimenting her driver, but that's because she was curious with the way he drive. Taeyang let out a small laugh as his inner voice naughtily whispered, 'That's because I want to spend more time with you!'. He has been driving below the speed limit in slow lane, that even motorcycles were moving faster than him. "I don't want to show off my driving skill just to impress a beautiful woman like you," he said while stealing a glance at her.

 

Out of curiosity, he seek for clarification, "Ji Hyo ssi.. may I know.. what is your relationship with Jaejoong?". Honestly, she was still clueless. Her connection to the hallyu star was supposed to be a celebrity-fan kind of thing, but tonight the boundaries were broken. Jaejoong has declared her as his 'slave' for a week, so she guessed there's only one way to explain that. "Our relationship is strictly for business," Ji Hyo replied in short sentence, but she wasn't convince with her own answer. "I see. That's a relief!" the words slipped from his mouth by accident, but Taeyang immediately explained himself, "I mean.. it's better than being treated badly as his girlfriend, isn't it?".

 

'Girlfriend?' the word stucked in her mind for a long minute. It made her reflected the way she felt about Jaejoong before and after that night. When she was obsessed with him, she did nicknamed him as her 'boyfriend'. She has been dreaming of him as her prince charming - falling in love with the hallyu star and living her life as a wife to a famous celebrity. Now that Taeyang was in the picture, Ji Hyo's heart was fluttered again. The feeling was similar with the way she felt about Jaejoong when she first saw him, but this time she likes the person as a man - not because he is Taeyang from Big Bang.

 

Taeyang is nice. He is good looking, talented in music and driving a Bugatti at a young age. Any woman will fall for those qualities of a man, so Ji Hyo is included. While she was occupying her mind with thoughts on Mr. Nice Guy (that's her nickname for Taeyang), the man took a glance at his rear mirror and said, "Seems like someone has been putting much effort to keep an eye on us! Get ready.. Ji Hyo ssi. It's time for this machine to show its real performance."

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Taeyang speed up his car and managed to get away from Jaejoong, so Ji Hyo had to confront him after they have arrived at her house

b) Taeyang speed up his car to get away from Jaejoong, but he managed to block their way so Ji Hyo had to follow Jaejoong in order to avoid them from having a fight