The Sweet Moments

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

"Yaa.. this punk! Are you spacing out again?!" Taeyang snapped his fingers at Jaejoong to bring back the man's attention to their heated conversation. Jaejoong startled, then he let out a heavy sigh. No one could guess what was going on in the hallyu star's mind. He kept looking at the coffee in Taeyang's hand as he mumbled, "Aish.. the cup is still full!". "Wae? Do you want it now?" Taeyang handed out the drink to Jaejoong, but he harshly pushed the man's hand away. That caused a quarter of the drink splashed onto Ji Hyo's face and dripped to her clothes.

 

She didn't expect such incident to happen, but it was already too late. The strong smell from the coffee has taken over the scent of her perfume, and even worse her clothes were stained by the brown liquid. "Yaa! Look at what you've done! Are you guys happy now?!" she screamed angrily at the two men. Their mouth agape in panic. Out of guilt, Taeyang searched for tissue in his pockets to wipe the coffee off her face, however Jaejoong was faster than him. "Mianada," Jaejoong apologized in a soft voice while he cleaned up the stained on her face with his designer handkerchief. Even Ji Hyo was surprised to see that different side of him.

 

Taeyang could only watched the 'sweet moment' between Ji Hyo and Jaejoong. He became upset with the way the two were looking at each other, as if they were having a heart-to-heart conversation that only their mind could hear it. There was an awkward silence for a while until Taeyang decided to reopen the topic about the lunch date, "I will take Ji Hyo with me whether you like it or not. You can join us whenever you are done with the talk show." He grabbed on Ji Hyo's wrist and determined to drag her along, but the lady refused to make a move. Taeyang stared at Ji Hyo in confusion, as he was hoping for Ji Hyo to go with him without any hesitation.

 

She knew that she had to fulfil her promise to Jaejoong, so Ji Hyo bowed her head to Taeyang as she politely replied, "Mianhae, Taeyang ssi. I have to be with Jaejoong for the whole day.. so if you don't mind, Jaejoong and I will be joining you for lunch later. Just tell us.. where would you like to meet up?". Though he tried so hard to convince her, but Ji Hyo has made her decision to honour her words. Reluctantly, Taeyang agreed to share the location of the restaurant that he wanted to go with Ji Hyo and just hope that she would make it for the lunch. "Please come.. I'll be waiting for you," Taeyang pleaded one last time before he walked out from the building with a heavy heart.

 

"Aish.. he really doesn't know when to give up!" Jaejoong mumbled as his eyes tailing on Taeyang. But indeed he was happy, simply because for the first time he won over Taeyang. His lips curled a big smile, but it quickly vanished when he saw her frowning face. "You did well.. for a slave," he smiled sheepishly at Ji Hyo then leaned forward till he was just inches away from her. Ji Hyo became anxious by his sudden move, "What are you doing?!". After he sniffed her clothes, Jaejoong made a sarcastic statement, "You smell like coffee. Very.. addictive." He just giggled naughtily when Ji Hyo yelled at him, then went back into the studio to continue with the shooting.

 

At that moment, Ji Hyo received a phone call from her home. Her heart skipped a beat the moment she heard her father's voice, "Yoboseyo.. ne appa. Geok-jeong ma! I'm going to have lunch with my friend and his family. Arasso! I'll call you again later. Saranghae." Her breath felt heavier after listening to her father's nagging about her being too involved with her 'Japanese friend'. But her problem doesn't end there. Few minutes later she received a text message from Geum Ran. Her best friend was interrogating her with questions on the 'Japanese guy' that she mentioned to her parents, so Ji Hyo assumed that they must be harassing Geum Ran for details on the non-existence person.

 

"Mianhae, Geum Ran. I will explain to you later," she mumbled alone as her fingers typing her reply to her best friend. Once she pressed on the send button, Ji Hyo took a deep breath. She was still restless from her sleepless hours, so it wasn't hard for her to fall asleep right after she sat on the floor with her back against the wall.

 

Jaejoong immediately searched for his slave once the recording is over. His heart sank a little when he found her asleep by the corridor, looking very tired and miserable with the stained on her clothes. Jaejoong quietly sat next to Ji Hyo - listening to her soft snoring in her sleep while inhaling the smell of coffee that was still strong on her. Jaejoong's heart fluttered wildly when her head fell on his shoulder, so he froze himself to avoid from awaking Ji Hyo with a small move. Carefully he took out his handphone and snapped a picture of him with the woman, as moment like that was very rare for them.

 

He couldn't help from smiling as he reviewed the photo that he captured. That was the first time he had the chance to appreciate her beauty, and Jaejoong literally enjoyed the quiet moment with Ji Hyo. "Why do we always have to fight with each other?" the question slipped from his mouth as he gently caressed her hair, and then rested his cheek on the top of her head. His fingers naturally interlacing with hers, with happiness as the only feeling that filled his heart. They stayed in that position for about 15 minutes before Ji Hyo finally opened her sleepy eyes.

 

She was startled when she realized that Jaejoong was seating next to her, and quickly apologized for snoozing on his shoulder. "Yaa... do you know how much is the cost of this shirt? Now it's wet with your saliva!" Jaejoong pretended to be grumpy, although he didn't mind at all having to pillow her head with his shoulder. Ji Hyo kept apologizing to him, making the hallyu star felt guilty for giving her a hard time. So he got up and carried the woman in his arms, ignoring her attempt to break free. "What are you doing? Put me down!" Ji Hyo tried her best to release herself from Jaejoong, but the more she struggle the more he tighten his grip.

 

"We're already late for lunch," he calmly said as he put on the seat belt on Ji Hyo. Jaejoong entered his car and start driving, but he has no intention to take her to meet Taeyang. So Ji Hyo was confused when the car made its way into a luxurious condominium parking area instead of heading to the restaurant. "Why are we here?" she became curious when Jaejoong asked her to step out from the car. Jaejoong didn't answer, but he refused to let go of her hand. Ji Hyo just let the hallyu star dragged her into the elevator, and they made a stop at the highest level of the condominium.

 

Jaejoong signaled for Ji Hyo to walk into the penthouse, "We're going to have our lunch here." "Wae? I thought we have agreed to join Taeyang?" she questioned him although her feet were already taking her into the luxurious living room. He made the woman sitting on the couch, "Wait here.. and don't touch anything! I'm going to prepare lunch for both of us." At first she thought he was joking, but her eyes widen when she saw him getting behind the kitchen counter and start to demonstrate his cooking skill. His behaviour was totally unexpected, and Ji Hyo kept wondering what just happened between them that led to the sudden change in the atmosphere. But when her phone rang, Ji Hyo's heart was pounding so fast as Taeyang's name appeared on the phone screen.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Sorry guys, but I want to make the next chapter as author's choice. So I'm not going to give any option this time.. and to make the wait more exciting, I will only be updating the story after I return from my holidays which means about a week from now. Please don't be mad at me and I truly thank each and every one of you for your full support in all my fanfics.

 

Kamsahamnida! Till we meet again in the next chapter (^_^)