Introducing Mr. Taekashi

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

As requested by Ji Hyo, Taeyang put on the fake eyeglasses and wig to disguised himself as Mr. Taekashi from Japan. Honestly he was feeling nervous to play his character since he can't speak that foreign language, but Taeyang didn't want to disappoint Ji Hyo. This could be his only chance to get to know more about the girl and if he's lucky enough, her best friend would share some personal details about his crush.

 

"How should I act with you? Are we a couple or just friends?" Taeyang took the responsibility very seriously which surprised Ji Hyo in a good way. After giving a thought, they agreed to remain as long-distance friends and prepared a story to convince Geum Ran. The moment they stepped into the restaurant, Ji Hyo heard her name being called by a familiar voice. "How long have you been waiting?" Ji Hyo opened her arms and hugged her best friend. Geum Ran's eyes were glued on the strange man next to Ji Hyo, "I came 10 minutes ago. Is this the guy that you talked about?". Taeyang bowed his head and introduced himself as Mr. Taekashi.

 

Geum Ran's face was beaming excitedly when Taeyang smiled at her. She has literally fallen for his charming personality, and totally agreed that Mr. Taekashi is as handsome as Taeyang from Big Bang. "Where did you find such a good looking guy?" she whispered to Ji Hyo without taking her eyes off that man. Taeyang giggled as he could hear clearly the conversation between the ladies, "She didn't find me.. I'm the one who approached her." Ji Hyo was blushing as she nudged Taeyang on his arm, telling him to stop teasing her in front of Geum Ran.

 

The three of them sat at a table that has been reserved for them, with Geum Ran insisted to sit next to Taeyang while Ji Hyo on the opposite of him. Taeyang began to feel awkward when Geum Ran staring fixedly at his face. "Aish this girl! You will start drooling if you keep looking at Taekashi like that!" Ji Hyo took the opportunity to josh her best friend. Despite the comment, Geum Ran refused to back off, "I don't think he mind me.. right Taekashi oppa?". Taeyang had to fake a smile so he wouldn't offend Ji Hyo's best friend in public. Honestly, he really wished that Geum Ran would just disappear so he could focus more on Ji Hyo and they wouldn't be distracted like that. Then all of his investments on her for the dinner will be paid off.

 

"Anyway.. since you already have a boyfriend, can I keep this 'hot one' for me?" Geum Ran playfully locked her arm with Taeyang and rested her head on his shoulder like a woman in love. His eyes widen as he listened to Geum Ran shocking statement about his crush. Taeyang couldn't hide his disappointment knowing that there's another man in Ji Hyo's life - that he is just her second option. All these were too painful for his heart to absorb. "You didn't tell me about your boyfriend," he said with a bitter smile as his eyes shooting at Ji Hyo. Sensing that there's been a misunderstanding between them, Ji Hyo immediately corrected the situation, "Yaa Geum Ran! Since when do I have one?".

 

Geum Ran giggled naughtily as she replied, "Omo.. do you want me to say his name?". "Please do," Taeyang chipped in, not able to hold his anxiety any longer. Though Ji Hyo gave her a 'warning' sign, Geum Ran still proceed with her story, "You'll be surprised if I told you this.. they have been 'sleeping together' for the last 2 years and every night Ji Hyo will kiss him before she goes to bed!". "Yaa! Did you just created a story out of your silly imagination again?!" Ji Hyo was afraid that Taeyang might have a bad impression on her, thanks to Geum Ran's accusation that wasn't funny at all.

 

"Well.. I reserved my comment," Taeyang sighed. He lost his appetite to eat, but still interested to know more about the guy who has captured Ji Hyo's heart before him. Reluctantly, he asked the name of the 'lucky man', to which made his heart almost drop and explode like a bomb when Geum Ran mentioned, "Kim Jaejoong!". "It's not what you think Taeya.. Taekashi. Geum Ran is not talking about Jaejoong as a person.." before Ji Hyo could finish her explanation, Taeyang interjected emotionally, "Then maybe she was referring to him as your boyfriend?".

 

Seeing the way he reacted made Geum Ran became suspicious, "Wae geu rae Taekashi oppa? Are you jealous? Geok-jeong ma.. we're just talking about her imaginary boyfriend." "Imaginary? Meaning?" Taeyang was confused with the riddle. Geum Ran had a good laugh watching the way Taeyang responded to her joke. She sheepishly smiled and explained what she meant to say, "Well.. our Ji Hyo here is a huge fan.. ah ni.. a crazy, number one fan of Kim Jaejoong. If you have a chance to visit her room.. you'll find dozens of stuff like posters, CDs, t-shirts.. you name it.. she has everything that relates to her favourite star. I bet she memorized all his songs as well! Remember the 'boyfriend' that she slept with? That's actually a teddy bear plush toy, which she nicknamed as Jaejoong."

 

Although he has listened to her explanation, Taeyang wasn't satisfied with the fact that Ji Hyo had been head over heels for Jaejoong over the years. He admitted that he envied the 'toy' for getting her attention every night and his jealousy became obvious when he said, "I bet she needs a new doll by now so she can named it as Taeyang. That guy is way better than Jaejoong.. obviously." Ji Hyo had to launch a small kick on his leg to remind him not to blow his cover, so Taeyang hissed and sealed his mouth from making further statement. Fortunately Geum Ran had no idea what was going on between them. "Wow.. you must be a fan of Big Bang, aren't you?".

 

"Ne.. especially Taeyang," he repeatedly emphasizing his name and glanced at Ji Hyo to witness her reaction. He wanted her to read between the line and gave him the chance to fill her personal space with his presence. His posters, CDs, t-shirts.. everything should be in her possession. He would be happier if all of his songs were implanted in her memory. In other words, Taeyang wished that Ji Hyo will become obsess with him just the way she adored Jaejoong.

 

Out of curiosity, Geum Ran interrogated her best friend about her dressing for the night. She knew that Ji Hyo wouldn't have such expensive accessories, designer shoes and stunning dress like the ones she had on her. Geum Ran knew her best friend very well. "I uh.. I was.." seeing how difficult it was for Ji Hyo to explain to Geum Ran, Taeyang decided to take the responsibility by saying, "I offered her a job as part time model for my brother.. he's launching his career as fashion designer so Ji Hyo needs to wear his clothes whenever she's going out to places such as this." "I see.. so that's why you guys chose this high-end restaurant. The food here is expensive.. don't you think?" Geum Ran lowered her voice so the workers there couldn't hear her complaint.

 

"It's not just for the food. Here is the place where people with dream to become a great singer will begin their career. Every night they allow new singer to perform on stage.. and if there's an agent who saw his or her performance, the person may be offered a contract with the agency," Taeyang reminiscing his memory about that place. Right after he said that, a young man walked on stage and sat by the piano. He made an announcement before he begin his performance, "Annyeonghaseyo everyone. Today I'm going to sing a song specially requested by a senior of mine for miss Song Ji Hyo. Is she still here?". Suddenly, spotlight was shining directly at her table - drawing everyone's attention to the lady in red dress.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Taeyang's identity was exposed by accident when Jaejoong suddenly appeared at the restaurant, leading to a big argument between Ji Hyo and Geum Ran due to her lies

b) Jaejoong disguised himself and shamelessly sat next to Ji Hyo at the table, so she had to introduce him as the cousin to Taekashi in order to cover her lies from Geum Ran