My Eyes On You

Mr. Stalker & Miss No. 1 Fan

"Oh no! That witch is escaping. I have to find out where she's heading!" Jaejoong's eagle eyes caught his target moving away from the building. Not wanting to let the person out of his sight, the hallyu star decided to follow her track. "I can't be too obvious. She'll notice if I use this car," carefully he planned his action and walked out from the vehicle in his camouflage. Since the girl was already a few steps away, the pretty boy had to keep up with her speed so that he could take a closer look at his target.

 

An old lady who worked at a grocery shop greeted the person, "Oh Mongji aah.. are you on break from college?". The girl bowed to the old woman and replied, "Ne, ahjumma. How are you today?". The conversation between the girl and the local residents had captured Jaejoong's interest. It seems that she was fairly known by the neighbours, which confirmed the fact that the target is a permanent resident in the area. The more he listened to the chatting, the more he got to find out about the mysterious girl, "So.. your name is Mongji. What a strange name for a person! But I guess it suits you." When his target was on the move again, Jaejoong quickly made his way to the same route as the girl.

 

Feeling a strange presence was lurking from behind, Ji Hyo turned around and searched for her stalker with her eyes. As there was a few people on the street, she couldn't tell if one of them was the main suspect. 'Am I being delusional?' she questioned herself out of anxiety. After she has scanned through the area, Ji Hyo decided to continue her journey to a local music store. Ignoring the strange feeling that filled her heart, she calmly walked into the store and began to hunt for her favourite star's new album. Little she knew that the 'star' she was searching for was standing right across her - separated by the rack of CDs.

 

"Found it! Let's hear the track," she excitedly put on the earphones and listened to one of the tracks from the album. Spontaneously, Ji Hyo sang to the lyrics of the song with all her heart:

 

{Don't be afraid

Just stay still, I will run

To the flashy place where we were together

Take my hand, take my hand

Leave the worries back at home

Follow a way, follow a way

The lonely you is no more.}

 

Between proud and anger, Jaejoong was mesmerized by Ji Hyo's singing. Although she doesn't have a great voice, the fact that she was listening and singing to his song made the hallyu star became highly interested in the person who was standing just across him. Jaejoong couldn't hold his giggle when the lady suddenly danced in a cute way in front of him, "Waa.. this girl is really 'something'. Who is crazy enough to sing and dance at a music store in public?". While he was too busy observing the woman, she caught him staring at her in a strange way. "Yaa ert! What were you looking at?!" she screamed at him and attracted other customers in the store to focus on them. Jaejoong was taken aback by her harsh accusation, "Mwo? Did you just call me ert? Yaa! You're not that attractive as a woman.. you crazy witch!".

 

"Mwo? A witch?! Do you want me to curse you right away?!" Ji Hyo wasn't ready to give up the fight with the stranger who was obviously provoked by her threat. "Aish this lady.. yaa! You've already cursed everyone here with your bad singing! Can't you see that my ears are bleeding badly because of your ugly voice?" Jaejoong had lost his temper to the woman. To his surprise, the girl walked up to him and slapped him on the face. "That's for your big mouth! And this.." Ji Hyo kicked the man's leg before she continued, "This is to teach you how to respect a woman!". Jaejoong grinning in pain from the sudden attack - driving his anger towards the girl. "Yaa! Do you know who you're messing with?!" he shouted back at the person and followed her outside of the music store.

 

Ignoring the man who was tailing her, Ji Hyo just walked away aimlessly to avoid him. But Jaejoong didn't give up. He kept himself closer to his target and called out to her, "Stop right there! I said stop or I'll..". The hallyu star scanned through his surrounding to look for a 'weapon', but since he couldn't find any, he decided to use his own shoe instead. He locked his target and gave a final warning, "I'm going to hit you with this!". Jaejoong used his strength to throw his shoe at Ji Hyo, and it hit her right at the back of her head. The hallyu star was overjoyed that he got his revenge on her, but his happiness was only temporary when the woman began to march towards him in a combat mode.

 

"Yaa! Why are you running?! Come and fight me if you dare!" Ji Hyo chased after the man with all her might, but he was too fast for her. The man disappeared from her view, so she stop from running and tried to catch her breath. Still panting from the exertion, Ji Hyo made a promise to herself, "I'll get you the next time we met!". She rubbed the back of her head - still feeling the pain from the unexpected assault by her newfound 'enemy'. Her eyes caught the man's shoe that was left on the ground, so she picked it up and began to 'analyse' the item. The shoe was made of a high quality leather, so she guessed that the owner must be someone from a wealthy family. "Do you think you're so great just because you're wearing a designer's shoes?" she 'scolded' the 'item' in her hand and decided to take it with her.

 

From afar, Jaejoong watched helplessly as his favourite shoe was taken away by the woman. "Aish! Why did I threw that to her? My shoe.. my favourite shoe!" he 'called out' to it while reaching out his hand in a dramatic way. The hallyu star had to walk back to the car wearing only one shoe. He lowered his head in sadness - ignoring the reaction from the public who were curious with his condition. "Omo.. did he lost a bet? He must be a gambler," he overheard a conversation between the passerby, but he didn't respond to it. Inside of the vehicle, Jaejoong tried to regulate his anger. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a short while, but the image of the girl began to haunt his mind. He opened his eyes again, then shift his focus to the girl's house.

 

"What have you done to me? Why do you keep giving me a reason to chase you like a crazy person?" he asked himself questions that he wasn't able to answer. He closed his eyes again, but a call from his manager had distracted his peace. "Where are you? Do you remember that you have an interview in less than an hour? Ppali-ppali! We're all waiting for you!" listening to his manager's instruction was the least that he preferred to do, but Jaejoong had no choice. He started the engine and drove away from the scene to his next destination.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Your decision:

a) Jaejoong revealed his intention to find Ji Hyo in his interview and made everyone searching for the mysterious girl

b) Jaejoong asked for a favor from his brother to arrange a private dinner with Ji Hyo so he could confront her personally