First Love

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

 

We’re now at the penthouse where we stay during school days. Lazying around, killing time. Tae and Hyo sharing their contacts with each other, on the other hand, Yul is smiling like a madman right now. I tried to sneak to his phone but he just hid it away from me. While Yoong is still focused at the basketball game that we were watching, and me of course munching my favorite snacks, then suddenly someone popped in my mind.

“Hey guys, do you know the name of the girl sitting beside me in class?” I asked while still gnawing my food.

“She’s your seatmate and yet you don’t know.” Yul said, finally stopped smiling on his own.

“Just answer my question.” I said, feeling snippy of his answer.

“Jessica. Her name is Jessica Jung.” Yoong said, his eyes still fixed on the television, and I just nodded. “Jessica Jung.”

“Why did you ask? Are you interested about her?” here comes the teaser. Yoong finally let his eyes off from what he was watching and listen to our conversation.

“Me? Interested about her?” I scoffed, while my index is being pointed to myself.

“I don’t even know her a single thing about her.” I saw Yoong sighed, seems like he was relieved.

“Get to know her then.” Yul suggested.

“You know, I don’t want those stuffs anymore.” I suddenly felt changed of mood. I felt like I don’t believe in love because of my past relationship. I thought it was the greatest that I ever had but I was all wrong. For me, love is just a beautiful lie that gets everyone deceived.

“Hey, do you remember the girl we met at the party of your dad’s company?” Tae chirped in, changing the conversation.

 

Author's POV

 

Flashback

 

“Why do I have to go to this kind of event?” 10-year old Sooyoung said to himself after he escaped from the party and sat near at the fountain located outside. “And this thing is choking me.” he said as he adjusted his bowtie loosely, acting crabby as always. He was busy with his bowtie, but when he looked up, he heard someone spoke, that made his mood suddenly change.

“Hi.” A sweet voice escaped from a lovely young lady, probably about the same age as him.

“Uhmm. Hi.” he suddenly became coy to talk to someone, because of his messy look.

“What are you doing here?” the little girl said as she settled down beside Sooyoung, who became a little jittery than before.

“I…I just don’t want to stay inside. T..They kept on talking about the topics that I really don’t know.” he stammered due to the close distance between him and her. He never felt this kind of feeling before whenever he is close to others, he felt that tingly feeling inside his stomach. His remarks made the girl beside him laugh. “I never knew that there’s a kind of laugh that is like music to my ears.” he thought. He was staring at her for a long time that caused a quite atmosphere between them.

“How about you?” he asked, breaking their silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter