Yul's In Love

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yul’s POV

 

“What are you saying man?” Tae asked me as he raised his one eyebrow.

“Huh? Nothing. Let’s go.” I said as I walked ahead of them. They’re just going to tease me if they found out.

 

At the club

 

My ears were filled with loud sound in this club, but my heart and my mind were still clouded with the thoughts of that girl. I would make sure the first thing that I'd do tomorrow is to approach her. Am I older than her or is she in the same year as me?

“Hey Yul, why aren’t you dancing? C’mon join us.” Taeyeon said in loud voice as he grabbed my arm.

“I’m not in the mood.” I replied as I withdrew my arm.

“You’re the one who said that we should hang out, yet you are the one who’s not enjoying.” Hyoyeon joined the conversation.

“What has gotten into you? You’re acting like this since we are in school.” Taeyeon asked as he sat beside me.

“Nothing. I just met the girl of my dreams.” I said dreamily as I supported my chin with my hands.

“Ewww…you’re being too cheesy dude.” Hyoyeon said as he gave me that disgusting look jokingly.

“C’mon Hyo, the girls are waiting for us. I think our friend was bitten by a love bug.” Tae said and they disappeared at the dance floor.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I’m in my room reading a book as I rested the back of my head on the headboard, when I heard the door opened, and my sister entered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter