Chapter 19

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What a nice way to greet someone. Good morning too Jung.” He sarcastically said with his usual cold tone, while keeping his legs and arms crossed.

“Yah, Sooyoung. You shouldn’t talk to a girl like that.” Soojin unnie scolded her spoiled brother. I mentally stick my tongue out. Hahaha, take that, you conceited giraffe. “How will you get a girlfriend if that’s how you act.”

“If she’s the kind of girlfriend you are talking about, then I’d rather grow old alone. In fact, she’s not that attractive.” That ever-so-annoying guy stated as he looked at me from head down to my foot, as if he’s insulting my womanhood. Calm yourself down Jessica. You wouldn’t want to make an outburst and choke this irksome guy in front of the eyes of his gorgeous sister here. I just smiled sweetly at his sister, but in my mind, I’m already killing him a hundred times and in hundred different ways.

“Just bear with this little brother of mine he can really be like that sometimes, you know. You may now take a sit.” Soojin-unnie said and gestured me to have a seat across her brother.

“Thank you unnie.” I didn’t forget to thank her and gave her my oh-so-sweetest smile.

“So plastic, I can make her a Tupperware.” I heard that lamp post mumbled under his breath, but I still heard it anyway. I just secretly sent glares at his direction.

“So, let’s go to our REAL business here.” Soojin-unnie once again spoke, breaking the tension between the two of us.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Mhmm, what do I want to have.” I was thinking what to drink as I scan the fridge in the canteen. Orange juice or soda. “Oh I’ll just take the soda.” Just when I was about to take the only can left, someone from behind beat me from doing so.

“Excuse me, I was about to take it.”

“What? I grabbed it first.” He replied with an innocent face just making him look stupid.

“But as you can see, I was the one who first saw it.” I won’t lose to this argument.       

“As you said you only SAW it not BOUGHT it, too bad for you I had it first. Now, if you’ll excuse me.” He then walked away with MY can of soda. Now I believe that chivalry is really dead nowadays. I just got the orange juice than to have nothing to drink at all. So, I have my drink now, the only thing I need is my snack. I immediately grabbed my favorite chips, afraid that someone might steal it away from me again. The same blonde guy was beside me again, grabbing the same chips as mine. Okay, I let this one pass. I was on my way to the table where Tiffany and Krystal were when I noticed that Hyoyeon was trailing behind me, also heading to the same direction as mine. Okay, I can’t take it anymore.

“Are you following me?” I turned around and confronted this blonde guy and he was just giving me that same expression on his face.

“Hahahaha, you’re funny.” He began laughing hysterically while holding his stomach. He wiped the forming tears on the corner of his eyes. “Don’t assume Soonkyu, I’m also going to sit with them.” He started walking ahead of me and I noticed that it wasn’t only Tiffany and Krystal who were sitting on that table, Taeyeon and Yuri were also with them. My face started to heat up from embarrassment. “That’s what you get from assuming too much, Sunny.” I shook my thoughts and started to walk to their direction. I just kept my head hung low, avoiding to have an eye contact with Hyoyeon, but I can still see him laughing as he was sitting across me. Tiffany and Taeyeon were sitting beside each other, still discussing about English. And as for baby Jung, she was sitting with her boyfriend who never failed to attend everything that she needs. Now, I’m left with this guy. It took few minutes before his laughter finally ceased.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Because we didn’t see Jessica the whole day, Sunny and I decided to have a surprise sleep over tonight. Our parents were used to it since we always do this at least two times a week. We pressed the doorbell and someone opened up the gate. I don’t mean to be rude but this lady looked like some kind of a witch, with a long blonde hair.

“Uhmm excuse me, but where is Jessica?” I asked the lady while looking inside the house.

“YAH, can’t you recognize me?” she suddenly snapped, sounding like Jessica. Then she removed her hair away from her face.

“Omg, Jessie. I bar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter