Not My Type

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

“Unbelievable.” I mumbled as I heaved a sigh. My sister is really unbelievable. ‘She’s beautiful’ her last sentence kept me wondering. Pfft, that girl, beautiful? Stop pulling my leg noona. I walked inside our classroom and there I spotted Yul.

“Hey where’s Taeng?” I asked as I noticed that the others were not yet there.

“Where else? Of course finding his next prey. You want?” he replied as he handed a bag of snacks. Who on earth would decline such an offer right? So of course I immediately grabbed it before he changes his mind.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was waiting for Hyo outside when I saw a beautiful girl passed my way. “Oh look at that.”  I looked at her swaying hips. I won’t let this opportunity to slip off my hands.

“Hey miss, you look kinda pale.” I commented as I stared intently at her ‘pale’ face. Then she brought out a small mirror from her bag and looked at her reflection through it.

“Because I think you’re suffering from lack of vitamin, me.” I let my ace out as I sent her a killer wink that there’s not a single girl in this world could resist. I saw her face started to get redder and redder. “I’m Taeyeon by the way. And I believe you’re mine.” I held her right hand and planted a soft kiss, she let out a soft giggle after hearing it.

“I’m Ji-eun. Lee Ji-eun. But you can call me IU.” After I asked for her phone number, I saw Tiffany walking inside the campus.

“I’ll call you later okay.” I ran after Tiffany and held her arm that grabbed her attention.

“Hey Taeyeon what do you need?”

“Uhmm… about what I said the last time. About the tutoring thing. You’re still going to help me right?” It’s true that I am having a slight problem in English but I also used it as an excuse to get closer to her.

“Sure. When will you want to start?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter